It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New crop circle in Turija - Serbia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   

And this symbol is very well known to us, its the ancient Minoan Labyrinth and you can clearly see bellow, the ancient coins in Creta, 1 side is the labyrinth with Minotaurus and the other side is Apollonas God of the Sun and son of Zeus.

i.imgur.com...
edit on 21-6-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

One of the worst crop circles i have ever seen. Very amateurish.

2nd

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

so those serbians, are pationate with ancient Ellas symbolism, I take it also!! Very kind of them... We like Serbians too.

BTW, where is the footprints? Its a huge area and you can see the little footprint?

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
DIY crop circle poop!
This one is so low grade.
Next...

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Another poorly man made crop circle. And no footprints.

You can always tell the real from the fake.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Hmmm..Om Na Ka....maybe....the end of calm talk on the coin. The old language is difficult to translate as words were more like adjectives or adverbs.. It reads backwards some times and the sounds are the important part. The shape is the shape of a labyrinth, dificult path.

I'm probably way off, my notes are so vague, because the language was so different in the old ancient languages.

This is not as cleancut as some of them. Probably manmade.
edit on 21-6-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Which coin? The minoan? Its Κ Ν Ω (καπα- kapa, Νι - ni and Omega) and its the first acronyms of Knosos - Kνωσος

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Thats not a REAL crop circle, it looks like something those fraudsters Doug and Dave would have made!

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
My first impression was of a modified copyright symbol. It does look man made even without the footprints giving it away. This has a fuzzy look to it unlike some of the more intricate crop circles.

edit on 21-6-2014 by 2manyholes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Maybe, just maybe... the real crop circles are the crappy ones. The best ones are frauds.

Anyone ever thought of that?

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

I have to agree on this one, man made.

Real crop circles have a perfection that strikes the eye.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
Maybe, just maybe... the real crop circles are the crappy ones. The best ones are frauds.

Anyone ever thought of that?

Yes I have

I live not far away from the heart of crop circle land (uk) and I've seen some of those intricate formations, and they would have taken serious planning on a military scale. The military are often found hanging about some of the formations here in the uk!

I dont know who makes some of the better ones, but whom ever it is has the ability to plan and create them, something that takes huge resources, thats why I often wonder if the whole thing is a psyop.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   
we should consider this. Where do the ideas to make a crop circle come from. Is it really the creativity of the young that make them, or can some people receive signals from somewhere else and this gives them the idea and desire necessary to create what they have been shown.

Just because People make these does not mean that the creation was not extraterrestrial. The instructions that are influencing them could also be coming from beings from another dimension, time, or even from beings present here on earth that we cannot fathom existence of.

Or they could be made by a bunch of drunk kids. I was just trying to give an option so people could understand that there are other options. Soon, our governments may have mind control that could actually make people do stuff like this....maybe they already have it.
edit on 21-6-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

Y'all definitely have some of the best ones! Nobody wants to believe more than I do, but I'm not sold on the alien crop circles myself. But I do love to admire the better ones. Some of those blow my mind!

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

One of the worst crop circles i have ever seen. Very amateurish.

[/quote

I second that! This was probably created by a crop circle wannabe hoaxer.

top topics

join