It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch: Owl swoops in, man Swiffers it out! LMAO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   
cnews.canoe.ca...

Swiffers aren’t just for cleaning floors anymore, they’re apparently excellent at safely removing wild owls from your home.

Colton Wright discovered this the hard way. He posted two videos to YouTube documenting his experience of trying to get rid of an owl that had become lodged in the blinds of his kitchen window.

In the first video, the owl flies directly at Wright and he does what any right-minded person would do – scream his fool head off.

But Wright still had a problem he needed to solve. Enter the Swiffer.

Holding the cleaning apparatus in one hand and his phone in the other (a vertical video is somewhat forgiven in this instance) he manages to get the owl on the end of the Swiffer and very carefully steers the bird out an open window.

This is intense stuff - as the owl keeps eye contact with the camera as he is slowly lead out the window.

Second Video....now this one is funny! Hahaha, must watch!! Love the guy's expressions

(Caution: Some profanity...but "whooooo" wouldn't use it especially when you have this freaky owl just starring you down?!?!?)

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

"Please don't gimme that look"

hahah. What an interesting event.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing
S&F

I love owls and the way they stare....this guy was terrified of the stare. Lol

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I don't know which is funnier,
The guy yelling like a little girl in the first vid, or the owl chillin like "sup" in the second vid.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I would keep him and name him George and love him and feed him and squeeze him and....

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
this video reminded me of the stare down contest with Shaq

Edit:

edit on 21-6-2014 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Staroth
I would keep him and name him George and love him and feed him and squeeze him and....

For me, "This is my owl Tesla"

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
This is great! S&F!

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
This is really good. The guy is about as exited as I would be when something like that happens. S&F

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Awe I love Owls!!!

I saved a baby owl years ago. It fell out of the tree and was hurt. I put it in a box and stayed up with it all night. It didn't want to eat or anything. I didn't sleep at all. I called the local rescue shelter for animals and they came and picked it up the next day. If I remember correctly they rehabilitated it and set it free back in the wild. I will never forget that cute little thing.

I also lived in a condo on the top floor years ago. There was one owl that would sit on the balcony outside my sliding door and just watch me. It freaked me out at first esp since i just watched "The 4th Kind" but I liked having it there. It was nice to look at and it was peaceful.

Owls are beautiful creatures!

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Thats not an Owl!!!

Its an nsa surveillance device.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Second video...pure awsomeness when the bird was released...such accomplishment and excitement in his voice like he figured out how the pyramids were built...great video...

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
What a juvenile. When do people grow up these days. Disgusting.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   

This guy yelling in fear would scare me more than the owl.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I love how while the owl keeps eye contact as he goes out the window he lowers his head but never looses the locked in stare. So glad this guy was coordinated enough to film this. As a side note swiffers are the greatest go to tool for pests in the house. We took out a hand sized spider with one in combination with a 9 iron lol.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   
OMG, who the hell is afraid of a beautiful owl? LOL I would have been thrilled to have one fly into my house.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 02:19 AM
link   

What a retard.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
That was hilarious! Funnier because many of us would be spewing the same colorful commentary even if we were alone and not on camera. Now,an owl,or any bird would not freak me out. But a bat...*ducks and cringes. I thought the little owl was adorable.

top topics

join