It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-Sheriff Gets Prison in Meth-for-Sex Case

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Patrick Sullivan was sentenced two years after pleading guilty to plying young men with methamphetamine in exchange for sexual favors. The 71-year-old was once named the nation's top sheriff and won praise for his leadership of the Arapahoe County Sheriff's Department in the Denver suburbs.
Read more here: www.newsobserver.com...=cpy

Look at this old pervert! He was going after rehabilitated drug addicts trying to get them hooked again, so he could get some. What a disgusting example of an American pig. The old geezer will get what he seeks when he goes to prison I'm sure. To protect and serve?

edit on 21-6-2014 by Mikeultra because: mugshot

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   

once named the nation's top sheriff

Wow. Looks can be deceiving. Wonder who votes for or selects the winners.

Maybe by top, they were implying something else...

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
More disturbing details. After retiring from the pig force, he became involved with school security! I wonder how many students he molested? Centennial, CO is where all the school shootings go on too. What a creep.

"He sees himself as above the law," Miller said. Before his arrest, Sullivan was known as an anti-drug crusader with a record so distinguished the county named its jail after him. The National Sheriffs' Association tapped him as its "top sheriff" in 2001, and he continued to command respect even after he resigned the following year to oversee security for a school district.

But his court case revealed a darker picture. He would develop relationships with vulnerable young men, help them find jobs and get out of jail, and then provide them the drug. Unlike other addicts, Sullivan was "on the forefront in the 1990s as one of the most vocal critics of the meth epidemic," said First Assistant Attorney General Robert Shapiro. "He of all people, the first time he tried it, knew it was nothing more than a poison. ... Mr. Sullivan chose this substance for no good reason whatsoever."

www.pressofatlanticcity.com... qm

He sees himself as above the law. That's the problem with pigs, they think they're something special. The majority of them are mental midgets.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Mikeultra

Who the hell wants to have sex with a Meth-Head in the first place, have you seen there teeth???

That's some weird sexual proclivities, sick pervert that he obviously is, hope he drops the soap!
edit on 21-6-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mikeultra
Look at this old pervert! He was going after rehabilitated drug addicts trying to get them hooked again, so he could get some. What a disgusting example of an American pig. The old geezer will get what he seeks when he goes to prison I'm sure. To protect and serve?

I'm not sure what is more gross... Some old geezer wanting so much sex, or anyone wanting sex with a full blown meth addict.

Both ideas just turn my stomach...

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Well at least some get caught. That's a ray of hope.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
It happens all the time. I personally know of two cases of people working in law enforcement bribing girls with drugs for sex. One of these girls was a minor. There are some real scumbags out there.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   

2 years? Welcome to the injustice system.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   

2 years? Welcome to the injustice system.

new topics

top topics

join