It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting trail photo

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Pilot go home, you're drunk!

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Mikeultra

Here's a photo of chem-trail fallout on the surface of a reservoir.

Of course it is.
For the love of sanity please think about this. Just to give you an idea of how long it takes for # to fall from the sky

A global three-dimensional model is used to investigate the transport and tropospheric residence time of 210Pb, an aerosol tracer produced in the atmosphere by radioactive decay of 222Rn emitted from soils.

... Computed residence times with respect to deposition for 210Pb aerosol in the tropospheric column are about 5 days at southern midlatitudes and 10–15 days in the tropics; values at northern midlatitudes vary from about 5 days in winter to 10 days in summer.
onlinelibrary.wiley.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mikeultra
a reply to: network dude
There was chem-trail activity going on overhead at the time. It started out as a beautiful bluebird day. The chem-trailers can't stand the thought of that, so the fleet was called in to disperse their poison. Here's a shot of them as they are obscuring the sun. You can examine the exif info from the photo and verify the date and times. Kudos to you too in your mission.

Great pic, seriously. I'm glad you used this one to claim "chemtrail".

I would expect a sprayed trail of chemicals to behave in a consistent manner. This trail does not. In fact it exhibits behavior indicative of differing atmospheric conditions. Without "Contrail Science" you have no plausible explanation for the variance in trail production, persistence or spreading. Especially variance observed in a continuously 'sprayed' trail.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bilk22

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: FissionSurplus

But if a chemtrail believer posted that same picture, it would be of chemtrails, and not verifiable contrails.
So why not let us chemtrail believer go on believing? Do you take the same intrepid approach with unicorn believers? Or is this a special crusade of yours?

I can agree with that alright. As a matter of fact the first thing that caught my eye was what looks like old persistent trails in the far background already clouding the sky, and even a few of the new ones look like candidates for persistent trails, jets are a piggin' nuisance whether chemical contrail, or chemtrail.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   

I caught no fish that day. Coincidence?

So chemtrails caused this you say...Interesting.

That also helps explain the many times I went fishing and caught nothing...Damn chemtrails.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Bilk22

Do you take the same intrepid approach with unicorn believers?

If they tried to say unicorns are flying around spraying some chemical out of their butts then the answer would be...Yes.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Dp...Sorry

edit on 21-6-2014 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Here's a shot of them as they are obscuring the sun.

So where exactly is them and who are they, because all I see is one contrail and some clouds?

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mikeultra
There was chem-trail activity going on overhead at the time. It started out as a beautiful bluebird day. The chem-trailers can't stand the thought of that, so the fleet was called in to disperse their poison. Here's a shot of them as they are obscuring the sun. You can examine the exif info from the photo and verify the date and times. Kudos to you too in your mission.

And things that are at 30,000 feet fall directly to the ground with no wind drift. The jet stream is just another conspiracy.

I am sorry, but you are really, really wrong. Please, ask an adult you trust to help you out with all this.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

See Smurfy, this is what I mean about a little help. Here you have a poor chemtrail believer who is afraid his fishing trip was ruined because "they" sprayed chemtrails and he believes they fell right on him, killing his fishing.

You have enough sense to understand little things like wind drift and all, yet you let him go on floundering in ignorance. He won't believe anything I say, but he might believe you. Just think of this guy teaching his kids all about how chemtrails instantly fall on him and then his kids growing up this warped.

This divide is pathetic and sad. If you aren't part of the solution, you are a very big part of the problem.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bilk22

a reply to: FissionSurplus

But if a chemtrail believer posted that same picture, it would be of chemtrails, and not verifiable contrails.
So why not let us chemtrail believer go on believing? Do you take the same intrepid approach with unicorn believers? Or is this a special crusade of yours?

It's a hobby. I could do woodworking, but I hate splinters. So instead, I try to get people to attempt to comprehend basic science so they don't have to be afraid of clouds. As like saving a life, if you save just one, isn't it all worth while?

Don't worry, I am sure you are steadfast in your ability to only look at the stuff that you agree with. (those damn scientists have been lying for decades!)
You're afraid of splinters? I'm afraid of clouds that are expelled by planes flying overhead by corporate entities that have no regard for people or the environment. I think my "phobia" is much more reasonable and sane

Hey I do a lot of woodworking as a hobby and sometimes as a profession. You should try it sometime. I'm pretty sure you'll survive a splinter or three.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   

See Smurfy, this is what I mean about a little help. Here you have a poor chemtrail believer who is afraid his fishing trip was ruined because "they" sprayed chemtrails and he believes they fell right on him, killing his fishing.

You have enough sense to understand little things like wind drift and all, yet you let him go on floundering in ignorance. He won't believe anything I say, but he might believe you. Just think of this guy teaching his kids all about how chemtrails instantly fall on him and then his kids growing up this warped.

This divide is pathetic and sad. If you aren't part of the solution, you are a very big part of the problem.

What I see in Mikeultra's picture is pretty much a slowly dispersing jet exhaust, with thin cloud already there. The thin cloud could be the result of other jet passes but we don't know the picture is too focused in a small area, although Mikeultra does say it started as a blue day.
The fishing thing is limited to what Mikeultra says about the oily water and no fish, but there again it is limited information. Had he said exactly where he was and the surroundings, there could be some clues. Say for instance he was on a river bank with trees or plenty of foliage around, the oiliness could be from insect Honeydew, which is sugary water and fish don't like the smell, as it is the smell of fishy death so the theory goes and the fish would panic and just would not be around. Actually, DenyObfuscation's example, (sub-atomic particles/isotopes) is more suited to fishy death really, AKA smell, rather than relatively crude geo-engineering methods which is about small, but dangerous particles which need to be fairly observable, and which would be heavier than air.
There again, there is the whole crux of the matter about global warming, the bogeyman CO2, it's a gas, but a heavier than air gas, not by much, but still heavier than air. Then there is dust in the air, probably at any altitude, even so what goes up must come down eventually, do you ever see a clean jet after landing?
The thing is geo-engineering is a must have for some entities, the rationales may be different.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Thank you for your rational look at all possibilities. The particles did react like an oily substance would in water! Round Valley Reservoir is located in Hunterdon County, N.J. It has a lot of different type trees all around it. Here's a couple of links about it. I would also like to say that the particles on the lakes surface could have fallen from the poisonous chem-trail spraying that was dispersed days or weeks earlier. I never said the spray fallout was immediate and within one day as someone else claimed.

The Round Valley Reservoir in Clinton Township of the U.S. state of New Jersey was formed in 1960 when the New Jersey Water Authority constructed two large dams and flooded a large valley in the state's Hunterdon County. The reservoir is named after the naturally formed circular valley surrounded by Cushetunk Mountain. The deep valley was caused by erosion of the soft sedimentary rock. The surrounding ridges of Cushetunk Mountain endure because they were underlaid with dense and durable volcanic rock diabase that cooled slowly under the surface of the earth. Reaching depths of 180 feet (55 m), this 2,350 acre (8 km²) reservoir is best known for its pristine clear blue waters. The reservoir contains 55 billion US gallons (210,000,000 m3) of water for use in central New Jersey, making it the largest in the state.
en.wikipedia.org...

www.state.nj.us...

Here's a photo showing the shoreline with some trees, and if you zoom in you can see the fallout particles in the water at the bottom of the photo.

This is a view from the eastern side looking towards the north-west. Lots of trees! So maybe it was just pollen, but I never saw pollen react like oil on water. So I'm leaning more towards chem-trail (petroleum based) fallout.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   

I never said the spray fallout was immediate and within one day as someone else claimed.

What were you implying here? From your first post

Here's a photo of chem-trail fallout on the surface of a reservoir.
Then from your next post

There was chem-trail activity going on overhead at the time.

... Here's a shot of them as they are obscuring the sun. You can examine the exif info from the photo and verify the date and times.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

Hey...all you are going to get in response to this post is more obfuscation...

There was no intent on his part to cloud any issue...or mislead...

Honest.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: totallackey

Hey...all you are going to get in response to this post is more obfuscation...

That's ok. It will give me something to do.

There was no intent on his part to cloud any issue...or mislead...

Honest.

Of course not. Hence the request for an explanation.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   

So, pollen or chemtrail residue. Nothing else could be the cause. And people wonder why we take an opposition to your theory.

All those politicians spraying themselves and their families. What idiots. unless..........

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation
I was implying that the specific area is a target zone. A public water supply and there's lots of farmland all around, that requires sunshine and rainfall. Two things that the chem-trail/climate control sickos are working at altering. Weather warfare is O.K. if it's done domestically against a countries own citizens. The U.N. doesn't have a problem with that. They don't want countries to wage weather warfare against other countries though... The problem is that we all live on the same planet.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I'm sure the politicians don't drink water from the reservoir. Perrier or some other crap for them. And they probably have the finest HEPA filters on their mansions and limos also. Politicians mostly stay indoors, away from the poison and the common people. They're like rats. They stay hidden.

edit on 22-6-2014 by Mikeultra because: rats

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   

A public water supply and there's lots of farmland all around, that requires sunshine and rainfall.

Wouldn't it be more reliable to put stuff directly into the reservoir rather than "spraying" stuff 7 miles overhead and hoping it hits its target. Especially since wind speed and direction change radically through those 7 miles?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join