It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Symbolism of the Fuente Magna Bowl.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Kantzveldt

Does anybody know if this translation, is genuine?

by Dr. C. A. Winters

This translation of the 3 panels of the cuneiform writing reads as follows:

"Approach in the future (one) endowed with great protection the Great Nia".

"[The Divine One Nia(sh) to] Establish Purity, Establish Gladness, Establish Character". ("This favorable oracle of the people to establish purity and to establish character [for all who seek it]".)

"[Use this talisman (the Fuente bowl)] To sprout [oh] diviner the unique advise [at] the temple".

"The righteous shrine, anoint (this) shrine, anoint (this) shrine; The leader takes an oath [to] Establish purity, a favorable oracle (and to) Establish character. [Oh leader of the cult] Open up a unique light [for all], [who] wish for a noble life".

Found it here

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: Kantzveldt

Does anybody know if this translation, is genuine?

by Dr. C. A. Winters

This translation of the 3 panels of the cuneiform writing reads as follows:

"Approach in the future (one) endowed with great protection the Great Nia".

"[The Divine One Nia(sh) to] Establish Purity, Establish Gladness, Establish Character". ("This favorable oracle of the people to establish purity and to establish character [for all who seek it]".)

"[Use this talisman (the Fuente bowl)] To sprout [oh] diviner the unique advise [at] the temple".

"The righteous shrine, anoint (this) shrine, anoint (this) shrine; The leader takes an oath [to] Establish purity, a favorable oracle (and to) Establish character. [Oh leader of the cult] Open up a unique light [for all], [who] wish for a noble life".

Found it here

IMO, it is certainly NOT genuine.

Winters also claims to be able to translate Linear A, as well as the Indus Valley script.

Harte

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Harte

I never heard of him that's why i thought i ask. Couldn't find much relevant stuff when i was looking.
Just this Clyde A. Winters but it only shows he writes a lot.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   
DO NOT !
..lean on Clyde's translations he is a hyper-diffusionist who find traces of Manding the world over.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join