It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Resolution Introduced : "The Dog Ate My Tax Return Act" ...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: guohua

I didn't know his character had any content . . . at least . . . not any original content not dumped in the shell from hell.

Frankenstein seems to have had more honorable character.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Is this your reason for allowing a corportacracy or an Ogliarchy to exist, because of a mere shortage of the right hands serve the maximum number of humans on the planet in the best way possible. That should always be the only goal. At least according to Buckminster Fuller who invented the geodesic dome, coined the terms synergistic and Spaceship Earth and wrote A Critical Path. Whole earth type plans. Isolationism won't work. We're social. Kind of have to roll with that.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Loveaduck

Evidently you are unobservant and uninformed about me and my priorities for my 60+ years.

I learned about the oligarchy in 1965 . . . studied & watched it ever since. Have long tried to inform folks about its inherent and looming evil goals.

They will be largely achieved. The Biblical outline of the script is very clear about that.

There is only one Hope.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

RE: points made above 1-4:
This is true.
That is good.
That is bad.
Do you care to share?

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: FarleyWayne

Love it!! I agree wholeheartedly.

Cant file my returns...my hard drive crashed!! Suck it IRS!!!

How I love to hate the federal govt.!! POS politicians, POS departments, POS lobbyists....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join