It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Craigslist Ad Asking for CRISIS ACTORS in Houston For JULY 4th

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I saw this today and just wanted to share it. I am not sure if its legit or not since the actual craigslist ad is no longer up. It could also be someone playing a joke. Anyhow, the supposed ad reads: We are looking for crisis actors for a government emergency drill between July 4-6th. Actors will be responsible for portraying different emergency scenarios in a simulated government terror drill. No experience is needed. Confidentiality agreements are required. Pay is $200. Please message for details.
www.thedailysheeple.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   
and Atlanta: Government contractor is seeking several individuals to act as role players in the simulation of a “mass casualty exercise”. Role players will participate in an exercise that will replicate civilians in the area that have been injured during a large-scale disaster. Role players will be medically treated at one of many triage centers setup for the simulation as a training exercise for medical units to evaluate civilians who have been injured during a disaster.
We are seeking individuals to take part in the exercise on June 27, 28, 29. All applicants must be at least 18 years of age. You will be paid upon completion of the exercise on the last day of the event. Please email the link above with your intent to join and additional information regarding location will be provided.

http://_national_report_dot_net_/atlanta-craigslist-ad-seeking-crisis-actors/
edit on 6/21/2014 by concerned190 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/21/2014 by concerned190 because: (no reason given)

(post by Dicko removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Dicko

Craigslist is a classified advertisements website with sections devoted to jobs, housing, personals, for sale, items wanted, services, community, gigs, résumés, and discussion forums.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 01:50 AM
link   

ROFL...

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Crazies feeding the crazies and passing it off as "evidence".

LOL

So amateur

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 03:02 AM
link   

This is a far more accurate summary of CL than it seems on the surface.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Well I guess that would explain the strangely explicit messages I was receiving when I tried to sell my "10 ton hydraulic ram" on Craig's list last month...
edit on 21-6-2014 by AprilFooseball because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: concerned190

This isn't the first time I have heard of crisis actors being advertised on Craigslist right before a major event, most of the time I find out about the "drill" having been advertised on Craigslist after the event has occurred -

This could be some kind of M.O.

Drills always seem to happen along with false flag events.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I don't understand what the big deal is looking for crisis actors for drills. Various emergency response agencies conduct drills so that responders are prepared for various types of emergencies. They hold these drills quite often. If you multiply the number of agencies (FBI, PD, FD, EMS, NG, HMS, FEMA, I'm sure I'm forgetting some) by the number of different types of disasters by the number of cities, towns, districts, states... that pretty much ensures that there's several of these types of drills that go on almost every single day of the year all over the country.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Agreed.
And just when I was starting to semi-take notice of "thedailysheeple" (they do carry a few articles that are fairly well sourced)

It's amazing to me what people will swallow, without evidence....other than a frackin' CL ad that anyone could have created. Truly disheartening to see so many so ready to swallow distractions such as this, mainly because it agrees with their preconceived notions.

Suckers.....reactionaries....

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

D:

I feel considerably uneasy about this.

I really don't care much for any "proof" on CL, as others have said, ANYBODY can create an ad, and there's some crazy posts on their anyway.

edit on 22-6-2014 by _BoneZ_ because: removed quoted text

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   

I see what you did there.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Houston has huge 4th of July celebration every year. I doubt there is a drill at that time. The city is too busy setting up downtown for the party. Its called Freedom over Texas.

City website for the event: houstontx.gov...

Look at the photos for previous events. It is packed every year. I've been once and you can barely walk around it is so packed.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I would stay the hell away from Houston during that time!

They always ALWAYS have a drill in progress when they pull their crap...

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I live in TX and someone posted that up on a friend's FB wall. I clicked on the CL ad and it had been removed.

I guess anyone can post an Ad to CL, so who knows.

It's good to put it out there, just in case a real event happens at the same place same time as we've seen over and over again.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: concerned190

Please! We drill 3-4 times a year. Its what we have to do. Im a "victim" in August for an exercise for Wayne County Mi. And another will be in October I think.

If youre not aware these are real, over and over again, all around the country...then I don't know where you've been.

I got an idea! Why not contact your local community and become a volunteer? Training is free from Washington's Emergency Management Institute, FEMA-Depeartment of Homeland Security.

All types needed to do a variety of simple things in disasters....victims, first aid, traffic control, answering phones...a ton of different things when WHEN something bad happens.
*contact your local Community's Emergency Management (Fire-Police Dept)
CitizenCorps.gov

MS
C.E.R.T.
Emergency Response Team
Region 2 South, Wayne County Michigan,

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Ps We need men, woman, children. We also use a lot of KETCHUP and chocolate sauce.

WE NEED THE PRACTICE in case we have to come to YOUR house!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join