It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is my Life theory. And I believe its VERY interesting.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: r4inmaker

I think you're on to something here...

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Lightsaber raised, I feel the force on the inside of my robes! ATTENTION!

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   
The spirituality of finding that love inside comes in many forms.
Mine was through music and through nature.
Two beautiful things.
When it happens, it envelopes you and embraces you.
You feel safe and confident.
When you experience that kind of love, nothing can keep you down or stop you.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: immoralist

Easy Obi One!

These are not the [_______________] you seek!

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Lightsaber or Lightsabre ; is your mouth. You keep your mouth shut if you are not saying something good. Like all the Jedi's keeping their lightsabres off when they are not working. They only work when they need to. So
Point given.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: XxRagingxPandaxX

There are things you can't define with words.
You ask for a wordy definition, yet the language is not enough.
Some things, mostly meta-physical are beyond our understanding and comprehension and cannot be expressed by our primitive language knowledge, words and sentences.

Like you open and close your hand. You know how you do this, but can you describe in words how you do it? Even a very good physiologist can't describe it in words. But you do it. You're conscious, aren't you. Don't you know how you manage to be conscious? Do you know how you beat your heart? Can you say in words, explain correctly how this is done? You do it, but you can't put it into words, because words are too clumsy, yet you manage this expertly for as long as you're able to do it.

edit on 21-6-2014 by Necrose because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Necrose

At school, we were thought this by "Can you show your brain to us?" ... No , you can not... You can only show it by knowledge.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 05:01 AM
link   

I havent read your theory ,I do not need to.

You are on the right track,keep researching and publishing your data.

Movement and sound,emotion and sound,memory and sound,love and sound,stillness and life,keep searching you are on the right track.

Tell me what the musical notes are which are created by each expanding ripple of or wave of water that is created when a single drop of rain water hits the still surface of a pool of water,the specific notes which the rain water will create not the notes which other imprinted types of water will make.

Look at a drop falling,count the ripples,attatch notes to the ripples and show me what you come up with,do not worry about parameters, follow your instincts,you will "know" which notes fit when you try them,you WILL find a natural and fitting starting point because one exists.

Tell me what emotions are represented by these sounds.

Each ripple must be making a different sound,and these sounds represent a NATURAL PATTERN,one you are searching for and one which all famous musicians before you have tried to emulate or find or discover.These musicians have used human ears or fans as TUNING FORKS to find their way through the mystery of music,today you have technology to make this easier to do.

Research John Hutchison and the Hutchison Effect,he will help you along your way.

I have always wondered exactly how much energy and sheer power are produced when a Human being Yells or sings at specific notes,my suspicion is that the amount of energy is tremendous and can be harnessed.

I suspect that as Dolphins can use sonar we can also use Voice.The sonar Dolphins use doesnt hurt other Dolphins and our Voices do not hurt other Humans,but the energy Dolphins create is mastered and harnessed,as the energy created by our voices is also mastered and harnessed,we simply do not yet fully understand what we are creating or producing,we have been intentionally led away from the truths.

edit on 21-6-2014 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Love / Hate.
Darkness / Light.
Noise / Silence.
God / Satan.....
It's all relative as "IT" which supposedly made kittens also put snakes in the grass.
And then we have I Am, when flippety flopped a little becomes AI M.
There is something nearer the middle where we are not allowed to dwell, but we all know it's there....

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   
This is the thing. We should not mess with nature. When you leave it alone, its all perfect. So, why not be like animals but a human being who is supporting the nature; not a cancer but a supporter?

We abused it in the worst way we could. I don't know if there is heaven out there or not. So, please behave this nature as it is our heaven first. Then realize that everything is in order. Then HE , GOD will decide what to do. Its our test. We should HEAL IT!

Best.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   

I think there is no Multiverse. There is UNIVERSE. Uni = United ... United Verse

Where?

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   

That's was insulting of you. No matter WHAT is in anyones diary...it just as valid as whats in yours.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: r4inmaker
This is the thing. We should not mess with nature. When you leave it alone, its all perfect.

It's the opposite of perfect. Nature is the most chaotic system one can imagine. Weather pattern: erratic. Epidemics: erratic. Tree and vegetation growth: erratic. Evolution is possible because nature never reaches stillness.

So, why not be like animals but a human being who is supporting the nature; not a cancer but a supporter? .

Although I oppose pollution and hunting, I don't think though that animals are models in this area. Ever seen a beaver dam inundate and kill the vegetation of a land? Ever seen an animal to kill another just for fun?

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Tell me what is the purpose of your message?

Its a national park. Its there for us to watch, not to touch!

You are still trying to change the nature which is perfect. Its not chaotic. You think its chaotic and its an Illusion. Its called "WILD LIFE" . And there is a reason for this. You do not touch or play with something which is wild. You just watch. Thats why you can not go in and seperate a fight. Because you are afraid of it. You should first learn how to seperate the fighters. If you can not do anything; just sit an watch and leave their own fate to them. Like animals.

In your topic, you are trying to seperate two lions which are going to eat you if you even take one step towards them.

So, please. Be discreet.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Its not an insult. Its the "truth".

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
First; learn not to insult me. Then; learn how not to insult yourself. Then; learn how not to insult other people.

You are so blinded by illusions... EDIT: And the secrets which are actually right in front of your eyes... Like the "WILD LIFE" .
edit on 21-6-2014 by r4inmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
You can not even control yourself to a precious secret thought of someone who is sharing it from his diary. Are you that lost in ?

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: r4inmaker
You are still trying to change the nature which is perfect.

What? I'm not trying to change anything. I am just telling you, as a scientist, that nature is no where near as romantic you think it is. If anything, it is a model of chaos.

Why do you think chaos theory was invented in the first place?

Accurate prediction is somewhat impossible. There are many great examples of this in nature, and climate change is one of them.

www.nature.com...

Nature is highly complex, and the only prediction you can make is that she is unpredictable. The amazing unpredictability of nature is what Chaos Theory looks at.

www.abarim-publications.com...

Chaotic behavior can be observed in many natural systems

en.wikipedia.org...

Additionally, saying that Nature is in equilibrium implies that she does not evolve. For how would evolution occur if everything was already perfect?

edit on 22-6-2014 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I do not tune in Dark, Ambient sounds because I feel bubbly or affectionate or fill with joy & Love
somafm.com...

I put on radioTuna,> Electronic>Industrial.... because I enjoy the resonances
radiotuna.com...
sometimes I prefer the >Experimental>Shirley & Spinoza Radio (compound-eye.org) just because it is schizophrenic like me

I listen to hours of ectoplasm.com> PsyTrance...because it is Not 'silly Love songs'
and TV dialogue sometimes gets boring while I am keystroking at my PC

~pluck that magic twanger froggy~

(in the '50's Buffalo Bob got slapped by the TV censors for that dirty/ suggestive line on the Howdy Doody Show)

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Verygood.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join