It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is my Life theory. And I believe its VERY interesting.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I would not say that music is love. I would say that music is communication. Music can communicate feelings, or stories, or ideas, or dreams. But like any form of communication, it can be positive or negative. Let's not forget, they use music as torture these days. Now, I love good music, but that head-banger crap is not about love.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

Good point...

My most (un-) favorite song is "Napalm Sticks to Kids"

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Man, its like twitter. Do not listen to bad music, just listen to good music.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: r4inmaker

Like, YEAH!

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: jrflipjr

=) Because heart tells which is good which is bad

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: r4inmaker

Man, its like twitter. Do not listen to bad music, just listen to good music.

Not on Twitter or Facebook, but I do love me some Doo Wop.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Hahaha awesome! I just found this band thru you! =)

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   
There is a saying from Einstein about "Stupitidy ". He says that he doesn't know if the Universe is Forever. Because, you are not a time machine. You can not go back or go forward. So you can not see it. And its not needed. You just stay where you are and start spreading love. And please know that stupitidy is just a false common belief. Those people are called "stupid" because they haven't learnt what they should learn thru life. We should help them. Always. So, please do not call anyone "stupid" . Its all us, we are human beings. We are created with Errors. We are not perfect so thats the catch. We tend to chase the perfection always. No, we are perfect in a way that we should stop and shut our mouths and start loving each other. Thats what I am trying to say for the ones who can not see what I am trying to say.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: XxRagingxPandaxX

I hope nobody called you stupid. Because you are not. You are so clever because you are on this forum. ATS is the forum with the highest IQs I believe. Because We tend to Question everything. Do not question. Questions does not create answers. It creates problems. If you want to learn this; please check my "what should be the new monetary system " topic. If there is a problem; it should be eliminated immediately in my life. Thats how I go around and spread love.

Thanks for teaching me also

Because I learn from my mistakes.

You wanted me to define the God because you can not realize that he is "Perfect" . If you realized this, you would not even ask that question...

Best.
rainmaker.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   
And a little tip for you guys; every empty lighter has a little bit of gas in it to light your cigarette. If you believe its empty; get a new one.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   
And remember; it was in my Diary... Who lets anyone to read that? And I am sharing it in a forum... Please be discreet.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   

And a little tip for you guys; every empty lighter has a little bit of gas in it to light your cigarette. If you believe its empty; get a new one.

Means, If you don't like me; you are allowed to make new friends. Its simple as that.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Man like, god is love, and love is god, and music is people, and people is music man, and like vibrations are molecules and molecules are like vibrations man, and everything is one man, and love is all man and all is man man, and man man man, man man man, love man, man universe man love man, like....like like love love man.....

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: immoralist

You forgot woman!

Man!

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: jrflipjr

You forgot that we are equal! =)

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I believe this topic needs more attention.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   

I believe this topic needs more attention.

That we are all equal.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I am you; you are me. Lets go back to the topic that we are created with Errors; TO BECOME ONE! ... Because when everybody omits the others errors, you merge. And you become one which is GOOD.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Point taken...

I'm at full attention!

OK, well not at "FULL" attention, but my curiosity is piqued!

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: immoralist

Are you a jedi or something? lol

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join