learn more

Is Your Favorite Politician a Psychopath? Here's a List of Symtoms

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Favourite politician!? haha thats a good one!

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

It is true that not all psychopaths are dangerous killers, and it's also true that they can, to some very tiny degree, feel empathy. That being said, psychopaths never benefited anyone when it wasn't solely to gain something for themselves, i.e., psychopaths don't care about anyone. And I'm not so sure the empathy they feel isn't instead sympathy (dictation) because they don't care about anyone but themselves.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   

So, Obama is your favorite? Funny, I thought you were anti-Obama. Maybe I'm mistaken.

Lucky you, only your least favourite politicians are psycho?

edit on 767Saturday000000America/ChicagoJun000000SaturdayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888
ALL politicians are psychopaths...

Thank you...

I was about to say my favorite is DEAD but your reply is a bit more accurate.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Eryiedes

good one

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
How do we contain these people ?

It's already been taken care of...

"I also saw Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin, Mao Zedong, and a famous Pastor from North Korea named Pastor Kang, and a famous Japanese hero, and many more." NDE - Politicians In Hell

And Jesus pulled out a man from the fire and he introduced himself to me. He said, “I am Gadhafi” (because you won’t recognize him because the fire has destroyed him. He said, “I am Gadhafi, former Libyan president.” Gadhafi said, “Tell my Libyan people to worship Jesus.” He said, “Tell my people to believe in Jesus.” He said, “Ah Jesus, have mercy, I never knew you are the right way, have mercy on me.” He said, even the people who killed him on earth, he doesn’t want them to come to hell. He said, “Tell my people to believe that Jesus is the right way.” Gadhafi In Hell

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Huh...apparently I'm a psychopath. That sucks, wish i was a corporate bigwig. Or a politician. Oh well. Back to farscape and video games.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Perhaps an easier thread question would be to start a thread asking . . .

Does anyone personally know of a politico who is LESS THAN 50% PATHOLOGICAL--psychologically, emotionally, integrity-wise, relationally, values-wise?

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I think everyone has some affinity for most psychological disorders to one degree or another..

However what I think really doesn't matter..

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join