It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atlanta crisis actors and anthrax?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I clicked on an intro thread labeled "false flags". I normally don't, but I'm bored. It is this thread right here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I kinda shrugged it off, I don't think that crisis actors normally mean too much. We just had a mock crisis locally a few months back and nothing bad came of it. You can read the crisis actor link here
http://_national_report_dot_net_/atlanta-craigslist-ad-seeking-crisis-actors/

National Report>Atlanta, GA–Residents of the Atlanta area are seeking answers this evening following the publishing of a Craigslist ad seeking crisis actors for a “simulation of a mass casualty exercise.” The ad was posted at approx 7:45pm EST and is seeking individuals to take part in a simulated “large scale disaster” June 27-29th. - See more at: http://_national_report_dot_net_/atlanta-craigslist-ad-seeking-crisis-actors/#sthash.N5r9CkyN.dpuf

Then I am scanning through the replies at the above link and see the anthrax debacle. Uhh.... Huh? So I go to check it out.
www.nbcnews.com...

“Right now we have an excess of 80 individuals,” CDC deputy director Dr. Ileana Arias told NBC News. “We expect that number may even grow … because we're trying to make that available to as many people as possible in order to make sure there are no adverse consequences to health of any of our employees as a result of what happened.”

Maybe it is nothing, maybe it is something. I guess it won't be long before we find out.

I want to note that this is homeschoolmom's work in the first link, not mine. Since that thread is closed though, I wanted to post the info up.

edit on 20-6-2014 by Doodle19815 because: Fixing quotes

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   
This is such a well known topic, someone is obviously using a clever idea to gain attention from the paranoid conspiracy crowd.
Will be nothing.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton
I certainly hope you are right!

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I just find it hard to believe anyone can gather a large group of Americans (wanna-be actors, at that) who can pull this off, and then keep it a big secret. Most folks I know in this profession are looking for attention - good and bad - because it's great for their "air time".

I'm not buying it.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I think the ad was a hoax or somebody having a laugh at the crisis actor conspiracy angle. You can tell by reading the ad it's not professional. MSG me? Me not us. Pay is $200. It's fake.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: jrflipjr

We have to train. Its never a secret, all communities across the country do it several times a year. Why don't you help and participate in the next one in your area? Contact your local Fire-Police Emergency Management Office. We could use the help!

MS / EMT Emergency Medical Tech
Community Emergency Response Team
Region 2 South, Wayne County Michigan

top topics

join