Writers, and Anyone Else That's Interested: Share Your 'Drabbles'!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Father Bill’s Retires

I always respected Father Bill, but after the scandal, its hard to mention his name in polite society. You shouldn’t mess with God’s creations; he should know that of all people. Well serves him right for supporting that… they don’t call it what it is—an abortion clinic, and its not suitable in our area. Maybe on the other less affluent places, but we are all good Christians here. His replacement, Father McCain is such a wonderful fellow, so passionate. He has already got himself involved with a number of activities with the kids, he will get on here fine.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Paint and Trains

These kids had nothing else, poor kids with parents who don’t give a #. The sat on the curb as two train guards search their backpacks, removing any items of “interest”. Between them were about Fifty tins of quality spray paint. Also seized in evidence were a couple of black covered drawing pads, containing “evidence”. Another van pulls up, this time it’s the police. One by one they squeeze these poor teenagers into the back of the divvy van. The backpacks are placed into the rear of the train guards van, the tins of paint rattle as if nearly empty.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Ok, Im getting a bit drunk and am not proofing properly, I think I might call it quits. At least its only a word limit tho--Imaging having to copy-fit that... Oh wait, I do remember those days.

Be damned Id do this for fun in pre-desktop publishing days.

ETA: Looked at the post times, 500 words in an hour, and quitting because of intoxication--I must be getting old.

She is NOT Gonzo
edit on 12-7-2014 by RifRAAF because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join

Haters, Bigots, Partisan Trolls, Propaganda Hacks, Racists, and LOL-tards: Time To Move On.
read more: Community Announcement re: Decorum