It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triple Tornados

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I had a vision of triple tornados just like the double tornados last week. It is because of our unbelief that these events occour. I do pray that everyone stays safe but i do not think that will be the case. timeframe is around 1 week

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

riiigghhhttt....

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Euphem

Possible quads but let's focus on no one getting hurt and starting to believe

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
I had a vision of triple tornados just like the double tornados last week. It is because of our unbelief that these events occour. I do pray that everyone stays safe but i do not think that will be the case. timeframe is around 1 week

Those damn gays... Always making tornados and such...lmao your ridiculous!

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   

So...the all loving compassionate God...is going to smite us with Mama Nature....

To be honest. I'm sick and tired of being told if I don't believe like you do, people are going to get maimed and die.

What kind of God does that. He's no better than a golden calf, if he wants that kind of worship. Based on fear.

Des

edit on 20-6-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Well the bright side to you prediction is that if you're right, at this time of year most of the storms are in the Upper Plains where habitation is usually sparse. So let's hope if it happens it provides a grand spectacle rather than a grand disaster.

Also, triplets are not impossible and do occur. The tornado that destroyed much of my mom's childhood hometown was a large EF4 or 5 with two or three satellites.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

let's focus on no one getting hurt and starting to believe

I belieeeeve it already happened. No one got hurt either…

Count 'em, three abreast at :30--

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone

So...the all loving compassionate God...is going to smite us with Mama Nature....

To be honest. I'm sick and tired of being told if I don't believe like you do, people are going to get maimed and die.

What kind of God does that. He's no better than a golden calf, if he wants that kind of worship. Based on fear.

So parents should never discipline children for misbehaving?
If everyone moves on eternally, what's the problem with a little "time out" ?
I don't see nature as a 'punishment' though. Just playing devil's advocate here (literally).

By the way 'God' isn't a person per se, it's a explanatory concept of the underlying universal force.

You should read my recent threads on the topic, you would learn a ton of stuff. And you simply won't be able to outargue it either. That's a challenge I issue to anyone, as I have become over-confident due to everyone ignoring it and refusing to bother debating it.

I agree the OP is bunk, but just because the OP is wrong has nothing to do with disproving 'God'.
I really would love to have you actually read my stuff then try arguing with it. Heck anyone at this point...

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArtemisE

Those damn gays... Always making tornados and such...lmao your ridiculous!
No no i do not see this as something against anyone in paticular or a group other that the collective unbelief of all of us. In other words if this does happen then it would serve humanity better as just a stepping stone into the realm of their is a higher power and he has rules that we all need to begin to believe and understand. Personally i think the greatest rule is that you must believe in something you can not see even though everythig inside many of us tells them that all we see is all we are. IMO GOD has no major beef with gays other than it going against the natural order he set up. history in the bible shows us that it was often viewed as punishment and now it is being embraced.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone

Des

Well des it seems like your mind is partly responsible for your being sick and tired. If you go back to the op i never stated anything like that. Your mind implicated my op into becoming something that was possibly not intended. I think that fear and love are the two choices but fear is much more attainable for everyone.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash The op is not wrong yet... You judging it either way is speculation.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko That is true and i may add that this may be well more than 3 as now i see the possibility for just a downright nasty system.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Okay, so anything is possible, but a triple Tornado would be very, very unlikely. The Twin Tornadoes in Nebraska were made of 1 Cyclonic Tornado and 1 Anti-Cyclonic Tornado. The reason that a triplets are highly unlikely is because there wouldn't be a different direction for the Tornado to rotate, Now there are Multi-Vortex Tornadoes that rotate in the same direction that can be as bad or worse than twins (see May,31,2013 El Reno E-F5 Tornado) because you have to add the wind speed of each vortex to get the total wind speed.Thats probably what hit your mom Ketsuko. The main difference is you don't add the wind speeds of twin Tornadoes unless they collide with each other .

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: IngyBall

Who said its not possible. Maybe its three Hurricanes or Tornadoes coming in 3 ways. I have seen large clouds in the sky by itself multiple of them being separate. We can have 3 separate huge clouds that might end up connecting and become a bigger Tornado.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Well here 3 now
Triple Tornado

Here more on it
triple tornado picture
edit on 22-6-2014 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
What you guys don't get is the term Twin Tornadoes means that the Tornadoes are rotating in different directions, so unless there is another way for a Tornado to rotate other than clockwise and anti-clockwise, then you can't have a triple tornado, however you can have a multi-vortex tornado with sub-vorticies, which just means that there are three tornadoes or sub-vorticies that rotate in the same direction. The picture that was posted looks to be a Multi-Vortex with a twin, though with out video you can't see whether all the vortexes are rotating in the same direction. Anyway, most of the time a Multi-Vortex Tornado would be worst than a Twin or Triplets, because in a Multi-Vortex you add all the wind speeds of each vortex together giving you a grand total wind speed. Thats how the El Reno Tornado had wind speeds of 295mph, It wasn't one Tornado but multiple sub-vorticies. So yes, there could be three sub-vorticies, or two sub-vorticies with a twin, but until there is another direction for a Tornado to rotate then you can't have what the term Triple Tornadoes actually means. Here is an example of there sub-vorticies making one large Multi-Vortex tornado.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Should i tell you all i am sorry for this thread? Would you all believe me if i said my goal was to try to show you that some predictions work backwards and to try and negate the deaths that were coming every week because of tornados? Take a look at this other thread i made just before this one. Reverse Doom
I am fairly certain that we have had no tornado related deaths since i made this thread and i thank GOD for that. However what do you peeps think? Did i just take advantage of good timing in order to trick folks or perhaps i may be on to something?

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   

It is because of our unbelief that these events occour.

Nope, weather has nothing to do with unbelief and everything to do with weather.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA ok fair enough that you believe that but now i am asking if you read and understood my post above yours. It has been two weeks since i made this thread and we have had only one maybe two minor tornados with no deaths and before that we were having many deaths as a result of these storms that have still been passing through.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I've had reoccurring dreams of tornado's coming across a wide open field towards the house. It's the same every time. I would cower in the basement peeping out a little window to see them still coming. Right as the tornado reached the window, I would wake up.

The next day with the dream still bothering me, I realized that it had something to do with a subconscious fear I had. It was the typical things like money, work, and being able to provide life necessities for my wife.

top topics

join