It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear ATS Ancient Astronaut-ers....I have a present for you ;)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

Awesome! thanks so much for joining the thread and taking the time!
How very odd
It begs the question why would one get furniture "original design" clearance from the National Institute for Anthropology and History. Does it shed any more light?

No worries It's my pleasure to chime in.

I honestly don't know, maybe all tiny pieces are called furniture?

But it's worth noting that this document is from 2002, and I haven't taken a look on their facebook page but I would bet that they do not have any photos of any document confirming them as pre-colombian artifacts.

Why would they even post this photo? Probably to strengthen their argument with non-spanish speakers and/or gullible folk.

In any case, it's a meaningless document.

Ah, too bad. I was so excited when I saw this in my news feed. I want to believe in ancient astronauts, but as of yet I lack any credible proof, from any source :c

Cheers
edit on J2014America/ChicagoCDT11America/ChicagoJ2014America/Chicago by JoeTheJoe because: typo

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz
That was fun!
I appreciate any opportunity to exercise the critical-thinking and investigative muscles on something 'interesting'.
Pictures help!
More than that - I like to watch others think 'on their own', rather than relying on established dogma/s and academically-accepted themes.
In any case - thanks for the thread, and for your continued participation in it...!

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   

I'm sure there is no need to link you to the hundreds of threads pertaining to 'proof' of alien intervention in our past that have thousands of pages dedicated to the subject by people BELIEVING in trashy curios.

Would you? Please, provide an example of a thread based on worse "artifacts" than Grupo Fortaleza Aztlan's. SLAYER69's "Chinese neolithic figurines" don't count.

P.S. Hey listen. I'm sure someone must have caught it, but if not, I was wrong: fortaleza means "fortress", not "Fortean". So, their name means "Fortress Aztlan Group", or some such, which is a whole other ball of political-wax in its own right. Anyhow, I'm sorry for the mistake.

edit on 24-6-2014 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
originally posted by: Bybyots

Would you? Please

No

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   

I'm sure there is no need to link you to the hundreds of threads pertaining to 'proof' of alien intervention in our past that have thousands of pages dedicated to the subject by people BELIEVING in trashy curios.

Would you? Please, provide an example of a thread based on worse "artifacts" than Grupo Fortaleza Aztlan's.

There are several threads here on Father Crespi's "collection."
Some samples:

Also, you know about the Egyptian Hieroglypics in Australia, right? Threads on that here too.
Example:

You gotta admit those are worse!

Harte

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

Okay. Hold on. I'm giving it some thought. I have to look at the Chinese figurines again and then the Ancient Maps That Shouldn't Exist thread one more time, and then I'll be back.

ETA: Yeah, okay I've had a look at the Father Crespi stuff, the giant guitar clinches it: that stuff is worse than zazz's stuff, possibly even worse than the Chinese figurines.

edit on 24-6-2014 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Kinda like Ica stones served with UFO sauce.....

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   

ETA: Yeah, okay I've had a look at the Father Crespi stuff, the giant guitar clinches it: that stuff is worse than zazz's stuff, possibly even worse than the Chinese figurines.

Crespi is definitely worse than Gosford.

In this pic:

If only it said "ACME ANKH CORP" on the ankh, then it might be as bad as Crespi's collection.

[snip]

Harte
edit on 25/6/14 by masqua because: Off topic remark removed

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

I read that Crispi (SIC) couldn't even tell the difference between bronze and gold....

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   

MY vote is, someone took a few old rocks, carved into them and dirtied them up.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17

MY vote is, someone took a few old rocks, carved into them and dirtied them up.

That's the recipe; one favorite way to gain an aged patina for a fake is to bake them in manure or urine, hardcore forgers put them inside dead animals, bury them and dig it up months later.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join