It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi's twitter: "Immigrants help drive America's success, even in the World Cup!" All are natu

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: seabag

Since Pelosi has been in congress there have been 7 amensty's passed.

The Seven Amnesties Passed by Congress

Every time Pesloi's party wants to increase it's voter base.

Here comes amnesty !

Nice way to overlook that there was Republicans in charge when some of these were passed. Guess the Republicans wanted to increase their voter base also huh?

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Way to overlook

That ANMESTY DOESN'T WORK.

OR anything else those shills on Capitol Hill do.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Euphem

How are people ignorant to the fact that immigrants help our country? We are all connected to immigration somehow.

Uhm…how are people ignorant to the fact that ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS are destroying our country?? How are people ignorant to the fact that there is a HUGE difference between a law abiding citizen and a law breaker?

It’s time to wake up before the country collapses under the weight of this burden on our infrastructure.

While Pelosi and her type are counting their votes, our social safety nets are being drained, our schools are buckling, our legal system is grinding to a halt, our resources are being depleted, etc.

edit on 20-6-2014 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: seabag

How are people ignorant to the fact that immigrants help our country? We are all connected to immigration somehow.

Uhm…how are people ignorant to the fact that ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS are destroying our country?? How are people ignorant to the fact that there is a HUGE difference between a law abiding citizen and a law breaker?

It’s time to wake up before the country collapses under the weight of this burden on our infrastructure.

They love cloward and piven in action.

Illegal immigrations is a means to that end.

edit on 20-6-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
This is almost as stupid as Michelle Obama claiming the founding fathers were not born in America the other day.

MICHELLE OBAMA: IMMIGRANTS JUST LIKE FOUNDING FATHERS, NOT 'BORN AMERICAN'
www.breitbart.com...
edit on 20-6-2014 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: seabag

I was replying to kruph asking him that question. I don't believe people are ignorant on immigration in general. Most people know that illegal immigration is a bad thing, and that legal immigration is a good thing.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
This is almost as stupid as Michelle Obama claiming the founding fathers were not born in America the other day.

MICHELLE OBAMA: IMMIGRANTS JUST LIKE FOUNDING FATHERS, NOT 'BORN AMERICAN'
www.breitbart.com...

The founding fathers were also slave owners.

Strange that Michele would be claiming anything from them.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: seabag

Uhm....she keeps getting elected.

Many people ARE that stupid.

Yep.

And we know exactly who to "blame" for the Nancy Syndrome....

She only gets a few thousand votes every two years.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
FOR THE IDIOTS LIKE PELOSI, I'LL BREAK THIS DOWN AS SIMPLY AS I CAN. NOBODY CARES IF IMMIGRANTS COME TO AMERICA LEGALLY, ANYBODY COMING ILLEGALLY SHOULD BE THROWN RIGHT BACK OUT ON THEIR A$$E$ BACK WHERE THEY CAME FROM. WHAT'S HARD TO UNDERSTAND?
edit on 20-6-2014 by EverydayInVA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: xmaddness
Na ncy Pelosi's Twitter Calls Natural-Born Citizens "Immigrants" in Latest Fail

What they didn't realize is that all of them are technically natural born citizens of the United States.

It would seem to me that if I were one of the players outlined, I would be pretty distraught to find out that my own country doesn't even see me as a first class citizen.

Wait a minute, is it just me or did she just legitimize the 'birther' argument?

''While five members of the team were born and raised in Germany, four of those are the sons of U.S. servicemen who were stationed there and were granted U.S. citizenship at birth because at least one of their parents is an American citizen. Another, Mix Diskerud, was born to an American mother in Norway. The others featured in the tweet are first-generation Americans who were all born on U.S. soil, making them U.S. citizens by default''

She just trolled Obama, calling him an an immigrant by default lol

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Somebody needs to take the Petosi hag and put her in rocket and send her to the moon, there she will no be a danger to the legal Americans tax dollar robbery.

She like any other elite in power have enough money no to worry about what he will eat tomorrow.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: EverydayInVA
FOR THE IDIOTS LIKE PELOSI, I'LL BREAK THIS DOWN AS SIMPLY AS I CAN. NOBODY CARES IF IMMIGRANTS COME TO AMERICA LEGALLY, ANYBODY COMING ILLEGALLY SHOULD BE THROWN RIGHT BACK OUT ON THEIR A$$E$ BACK WHERE THEY CAME FROM. WHAT'S HARD TO UNDERSTAND?

Why is this logic so difficult to understand? The answer is....it's NOT!!

Obviously they have ulterior motives otherwise it doesn't make any damned sense. NOTHING is as they claim.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join