It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: 'Hillary Clinton Took Me Through Hell,' Rape Victim Says

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: damwel
Was it as bad as what the last republican administration did to the US economy or the innocents killed in their fake war for profit scheme. I remember and I'll vote for Hillary thank you.

Oh look another one who bought a red or blue jersey and chants GO TEAM!!! Another lemming over the cliff....

WAKE UP.

Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush then Obama and next: xxxxx They all receive the same marching orders.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

I find it down right frightening that anybody would consider her for potus. A woman that lies, falls apart and disappears when to avoid being held accountable is not someone who should have the future of the American people in her hands.

Very relevant points, if she wants to be POTUS, its all fair game!
Seconded!

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I listened to the tape and she had a choice of if she wanted to help someone that she believed raped a 12 yo girl stay out of jail. She made a choice to ignore the rape based on the fact that a friend asked her to take the case. The bit about she was just doing her job is bs. She stated clearly that she believed he raped a child and then laughed about it. If any of you ignore this then i know a guy that is gonna love having you around.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
What makes you people think your votes even count? Are you all delegates of the electoral college? Your vote doesn't even count if you're not a delegate at least when it comes to voting for the President. Try and get that through your minds. I'm kind of glad some of you don't understand that such as, damwel & willtell. I'm voting hilary because republicans are evil. You know how asinine that sounds? Can you not tell they're all apart of the same clique? Why should any clinton be allowed in government? Damn, might as well vote for a Cheney or a Bush. They'd obviously be of different moral fiber right? I wasn't even going to type anything, but when I read some of the responses, I couldn't help it.

Willtell - "One should vote, imo, on what issues affect them personally, not where these politicians are saints or good candidates." LMAO

When's the last time a politician campaigning for President ever actually came through on their campaign promises? Was it Obeezy? Bush? Clinton?

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: qwerty12345 If votes don't count and i agree with that then you know what does count. Public opinion. The squeaky wheel gets the grease. I see that more than anything they pander to sites like this and others and that is where one has more power than a vote.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Laughing at rape victims ?

Her comments like this ?

Hilary Clinton is EVIL INCARNATE.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I'm not a fan of Hilary Clinton, but this is grasping at nothing for conservatives who want to see her defeated.

Do conservatives want to just toss out the rule of law and get rid of defense attorneys? Are we all guilty until proven guilty now? This attack on the justice system is an anemic attack upon a politician, but one that may have worse repercussions for those trying to defend themselves in court.

Keep vilifying defense attorneys. Then when it comes your time to face a judge don't be surprised at your treatment.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: damwel

and I'll vote for Hillary thank you.

We all make bad choices...
It's alright, lol, we'll forgive you!

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

If it's true, I hope this woman gathers evidence, and 'blasts it all over the media. I could believe that woman would do such a thing.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
As horrible as this may sound but isn't this what attorneys do?

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I'm sorry but I cannot fault Hillary for this. She was a defense attorney doing her job just like every other defense attorney has done in the past. If you want to start attacking attorneys who defend monsters, you pretty much have to attack every single defense attorney in the system.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

Are you seriously comparing the work of a defense attorney to Nazi guards? Wow, just when I thought I heard it all.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   
It sounds horrible because it is. She had a choice to take the case and choose too take it even knowing he was guilty. No that is not what they do. most would not have taken the case unless they had no opinion either way or were corrupted. Would you people really want a president that would turn a blind eye to rape? Her correct response should have been the same as a jury member that knew about the case and said i can not in good concious defend him because i believe he is guilty. I'm pretty sure they take some kind of oath.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

I would disagree and say that a fair amount of attorneys who take cases figure out pretty quick that their clients may be guilty...for the rich it's no problem to get the best attorney money can buy and those attorneys know it...public defenders for the most part know that they have to start out somewhere and that's usually defending a fair amount of repeat offenders..

As far as people voting in criminals it's done all the time, whether it be here in the United States or in other countries. In some ways people find ways to justify the actions of others so that they may sleep well at night or simply choose not to believe the bad stuff...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join