It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: 'Hillary Clinton Took Me Through Hell,' Rape Victim Says

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Moresby

For the most part, yes it is SOP.
And neither do I.

I do however think this is damning on many levels, not to mention
that Clinton likely violated Attorney Client priveledge in discussing
this case while the perp was still alive.

That wont stop all peeps from voting for her, afterall, the bar has
been set so low for POTUS it seems its SOP for it to be occupied
by liars and scumbags.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
a reply to: HawkeyeNation
See? The fact that someone "downright dirty" in your mind, is someone you would even consider voting for, is a problem.

Slow down speedy. I never said I would vote for her but using something from 40 years ago to use against her is not something that will sway my mind. Please name me one politician that hasn't lied...that's the bigger problem and when you can find someone they are not realistically a candidate. Unfortunately we have accepted that being a lying scumbag is part of the pedigree needed to be president, lol.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation
Unfortunately we have accepted that being a lying scumbag is part of
the pedigree needed to be president, lol.

No, they have not.

Well, maybe some people have, but they get what they deserve
when they keep voting in "The Dynasty".

Point being, a liar and a scumbag does not qualify one to be POTUS.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

For the most part, yes it is SOP.
And neither do I.

I do however think this is damning on many levels, not to mention
that Clinton likely violated Attorney Client priveledge in discussing
this case while the perp was still alive

She doesn't reveal any privileged information. The only comment she makes about anything the defendant said was "of course he denied all that".

That, of course, is public information. So it's not protected under attorney client privilege.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Hmm, I am not so sure you are right.
Did the perp tell Hillary she could disclose the results of his polygraph?

“We’re hired guns,” Ronald D. Rotunda, a professor of legal ethics at Chapman University, told the Washington Free Beacon. “We don’t have to believe the client is innocent…our job is to represent the client in the best way we can within the bounds of the law.”

However, Rotunda said, for a lawyer to disclose the results of a client’s polygraph and guilt is a potential violation of attorney-client privilege.

“You can’t do that,” he said. “Unless the client says: ‘You’re free to tell people that you really think I’m a scumbag,
freebeacon.com...

We already know Hillary was fired from the Watergate committe for unethical
behavior. And, in 2002 she was suspended from the bar as she did not keep up with
continuing education. Typical, like her failures in Behghazi.

“She was an unethical, dishonest lawyer. She conspired to violate the Constitution,
the rules of the House, the rules of the committee and the rules of confidentiality.”

www.canadafreepress.com...

This is all typical of Hillary, she is lackluster at best, dangerous at worst.
And, she is certainly no champion of women, nor children.

edit on 20-6-2014 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dimithae
a reply to: damwel

Er, I would remember that Hillary did vote with the republicans.So before you dumb the whole war mess on them,remember they had backing from her.

and to:

a reply to: damwel

Yep, you are absolutely correct, Dimithae. HIllary Clinton along with a whole slew of other Democrats voted for the Iraq War Resolution. More food for thought--the vote on the Patriot Act, which was the largest erosion on civil liberties and the greatest expander of surveillance, was nearly unanimous and she voted for that, too.

I think that those two facts are something that people need to keep in mind in regards to both the Iraq War and the Patriot Act. Both parties did it, period. The Bush Administration may have brought these things forward; however, it takes Congress to allow it and allow it they did.

Nearly unanimously.
edit on 20/6/14 by WhiteAlice because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Hmm, I am not so sure you are right.
Did the perp tell Hillary she could disclose the results of his polygraph?

How is that privileged communication? A polygraph is not something a client says to his attorney.

She didn't reveal any privileged communication with her client. She said he took and passed a polygraph test. That's not privileged information.

It would be excluded simply because it's not communication between client and attorney.

But, even if you could make some weird argument, that somehow by taking a polygraph the client is engaging in a communication with his attorney. An argument I cannot even imagine a brilliant lawyer able to successfully make. It still wouldn't be considered privileged communication, because it is known to others. In this case, at least the polygraph examiner.

You gotta brush up on your understanding of attorney client privilege.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
If Benghazi isn't enough to devastate her career, then nothing is- and anybody who would vote for her would be more than deserving of the misery that would descend on them.
The rest of us, however, do not deserve such severe punishment.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=18056818]nugget1[/post
The American public has such a short term memory the winning ticket could be Hitler/Stalin '16.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Wow, a deflection post that has nothing to do with what the OP posted. Are you that afraid of the truth?

You don't know what the truth is. Yet there are those already posting who believe it just because someone said it. Anyone can say anything. For all anyone knows everything that Clinton said could have been true. So those who do not like Clinton are going to lap this up without any proof whatsoever. I have a feeling that it is not possible to prove any of this. Not from that long ago. This happens in politics. Someone pressures someone to come forward, or a person comes forward themselves looking for some type of gain. Maybe that is not what is going on here, as I do not really know, but it is possible. I am not going to say that Clinton is in the right or that she is wrong at this point where this case is concerned. I do find it amusing however that some people have very short memories where one thing is concerned, to the point that anything that occurred years ago is unimportant and does not matter anymore, yet with other things they would go back decades. That is just an observation by the way. Maybe I'm guilty of it as well, I don't know, but it is generally easier for most people to see hypocrisy in others rather than in themselves.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   
hillary never seems to be held accountable for anything she says or does.
When caught in her B.S. all she has to do is disappear for awhile, or fall down and suffer memory loss.
She has even less leadership qualities than our present potus, and her 'integrity' weighs in on the minus scale....in double digits.

I find it down right frightening that anybody would consider her for potus. A woman that lies, falls apart and disappears when to avoid being held accountable is not someone who should have the future of the American people in her hands.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: OrphanApology
a reply to: Willtell

It doesn't matter who ends up in the White House. They are all evil and have repeatedly done the same things while in the presidency.

I would say politicians, presidents, chancellors and how this guys are called are nothing more than an earthwire. They have nothing to say, just to present their ugly faces so that tax payers have a face to hate! There are more powerfull people hidden behind this well payed face-presenters, that rule the world. So it doesn´t matter who ends up as a politician,as a president, as a chancellor. They are never permitted to decide anything, richer and more powerfull, "invisible" people do!

originally posted by: OrphanApology
a reply to: WilltellThat's why I don't vote.
Why waste the time in having credence in a charade?

Thats it, 100%! You´re only allowed to choose between pest and cholera! This is so called democracy...if in the US, or here in Germany/Europe, everywhere the same BS.
edit on 21 6 2014 by BRDAKUT because: (no reason given)

edit on 21 6 2014 by BRDAKUT because: bad english, lol

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Oh my how horrible... She was a defense attorney for crying out loud. Everyone is entitled to defend themselves in court. What have we got that says this lady couldn't be lying. I've known 12 &13 year olds that tried to break up marriages with their childish fantasies about older men. I've seen it in action so it's not unheard of. 1983 Pittsfield Massachusetts 13 year old babysitter starts flirting with the father of the kids she looks after. Dressing way too sexy for her age nd throwing herself at the man. He did not respond to her and the wife stopped using the girl. The same kid tried flirting with my husband while we were visiting his sister who lived across the street from the girl. He told her to go home little girl. She got really pissed. Now I have nothing that says this woman was the same way of course but some of what was said hit home if he received a lesser sentence. It doesn't say Hillary won the case it says his sentence was reduced.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
And so the partisan brainwashing continues.

Actually unbelievable that people actually still think there is a difference in parties.

Go ahead pick a side and waste countless hours arguing who will win, who is in, because they are all bought and paid for buy the same cartel.

Heck if I had that kind of money I would buy and payoff both sides myself, so when something needs to get done, or I would like to change things to my agenda everyone running win or lose is controlled.

I guess our years of indoctrination/illusion to pick a winning team still applies in politics, Right?

Peace,

RT

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
in america we don't vote For someone, we vote Against someone.

hence most people, conservatives, liberals; progressives, reactionaries, do not whole heartedly believe in whatever party platform they're voting for, rather they vote out of fear of the other party platform.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   

"This could be devastating to Hillary’s nascent presidential campaign."

As if Benghazi weren't enough, but that just speaks to the goldfish mentality of people in this country. I'll bet at least half wouldn't even know how to associate her with it.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   
The nuremberg defense of " I was just doing my job" didn`t work for the nazis and no american should accept it as an excuse from any of our elected government officials or any of our government employees.
As late as the 1990`s former nazis were still being tracked down and deported for being a member of the nazi party way back in the 1930`s and 1940`s.
The excuse that it was a long time ago and she was just doing her job is not acceptable.It just demonstrates that even at a young age she was willing to throw anyone under a bus, even a 12 year old, to advance her career and get what she wanted. someone who has spent their entire life putting their own well being above everyone elses is not the person america needs as a leader.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
It gets hard to take someone seriously when you ALWAYS see them pop up to blindly support a certain political party

Yeah that does make it pretty easy to spot out a mindless leftist rat who either always supports a disgusting liar like Hillary Clinton, or always is one of the first to blame every single thing wrong in the world on America in General.

You really have to wonder if some of these mindless robots even have the ability to think for themselves? If they truly cared about justice, they would not be a yes man, sock puppet for the fake two party system.

It's as if they completely ignore their own hypocrisy, all the while blindly supporting their idols, while at the same time conveniently ignoring their prior self righteous bull#. It makes no sense.

I would respect them more if they were at least consistent with the so called do gooder nonsense. It's laughable, like Hillary falling down and getting a concussion prior to testifying about Bengazi. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 03:50 AM
link   
We were all raped as children one way or the other. Even the ones that think they had a wonderful positive childhood and can look back on everything as a spiritual lesson.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Now here's something we hope you'll really like.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join