It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: 'Hillary Clinton Took Me Through Hell,' Rape Victim Says

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
This could be devastating to Hillary’s nascent presidential campaign. I know everybody is entitled to a lawyer and Hillary was just being a hard nose defense attorney in this case. But a 52 year old woman, who was 12 at the time, is scouring Hillary, the supposed champion of woman’s right, because she defended a man in 1975, when she was a 27 yo lawyer, for raping the woman when she was only a 12 yo girl. And Hillary, according to the victim, gave her a rough time.

The woman at the center of the scandal over Hillary Clinton’s defense of an alleged child rapist speaks out in depth for the first time.

Hillary Clinton is known as a champion of women and girls, but one woman who says she was raped as a 12-year-old in Arkansas doesn’t think Hillary deserves that honor. This woman says Hillary smeared her and used dishonest tactics to successfully get her attacker off with a light sentence—even though, she claims, Clinton knew he was guilty. The victim in the 1975 sexual abuse case that became Clinton’s first criminal defense case as a 27-year-old lawyer has only spoken to the media once since her attack, a contested, short interaction with a reporter in 2008, during Clinton’s last presidential campaign run. Now 52, she wants to speak out after hearing Clinton talk about her case on newly discovered audio recordings from the 1980s, unearthed by the Washington Free Beacon and made public this week

In a long, emotional interview with The Daily Beast, she accused Clinton of intentionally lying about her in court documents, going to extraordinary lengths to discredit evidence of the rape, and later callously acknowledging and laughing about her attackers’ guilt on the recordings. “Hillary Clinton took me through Hell,” the victim said. The Daily Beast agreed to withhold her name out of concern for her privacy as a victim of sexual assault. The victim said if she saw Clinton today, she would call her out for what she sees as the hypocrisy of Clinton’s current campaign to fight for women’s rights compared to her actions regarding this rape case so long ago. “I would say [to Clinton], ‘You took a case of mine in ’75, you lied on me… I realize the truth now, the heart of what you’ve done to me. And you are supposed to be for women? You call that [being] for women, what you done to me? And I hear you on tape laughing.”

The victim’s allegation that Clinton smeared her following her rape is based on a May 1975 court affidavit written by Clinton on behalf of Thomas Alfred Taylor, one of the two alleged attackers, whom Clinton agreed to defend after being asked by the prosecutor. Taylor had specifically requested a female attorney. “I have been informed that the complainant is emotionally unstable with a tendency to seek out older men and engage in fantasizing,” Clinton, then named Hillary D. Rodham, wrote in the affidavit. “I have also been informed that she has in the past made false accusations about persons, claiming they had attacked her body. Also that she exhibits an unusual stubbornness and temper when she does not get her way.”www.thedailybeast.com...

Clinton also wrote that a child psychologist told her that children in early adolescence “tend to exaggerate or romanticize sexual experiences,” especially when they come from “disorganized families, such as the complainant.” The victim vigorously denied Clinton’s accusations and said there has never been any explanation of what Clinton was referring to in that affidavit. She claims she never accused anyone of attacking her before her rape. “I’ve never said that about anyone. I don’t know why she said that. I have never made false allegations. I know she was lying,” she said. “I definitely didn’t see older men. I don’t know why Hillary put that in there and it makes me plumb mad.”

Maybe the globalist iron Lady will be hurt by this, I don't know.
edit on 20-6-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Was it as bad as what the last republican administration did to the US economy or the innocents killed in their fake war for profit scheme. I remember and I'll vote for Hillary thank you.

+48 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: damwel
Was it as bad as what the last republican administration did to the US economy or the innocents killed in their fake war for profit scheme. I remember and I'll vote for Hillary thank you.

Wow, a deflection post that has nothing to do with what the OP posted. Are you that afraid of the truth?

+13 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: damwel

Er, I would remember that Hillary did vote with the republicans.So before you dumb the whole war mess on them,remember they had backing from her.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

It doesn't matter who ends up in the White House. They are all evil and have repeatedly done the same things while in the presidency.

That's why I don't vote.

Why waste the time in having credence in a charade?

This is sad though and I hate to hear stories like this in regard to rape victims. That's why the crime goes unreported more often than not.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I bet it was the same cackle she gave out when talking about the Bin Laden 'killing'.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Against a GOP candidate I will vote for Hillary too.
Eventhough I know Hillary is no dam good, as I know MOST OF THE GOP CANDIDATES ARE MUCH WORSE.

I vote on issues but won't pretend these politicians are decent human beings.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: signalfire

And the Gaddafi murder.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Meh...this was back in 1975. I'm sorry but I'm not going to hold this against her. It was almost 40 years ago. Heck I've done things from just 10 years ago that I regret and have learned from. She had a job to do and unfortunately you will not last long as a defense attorney unless you get downright dirty.

+17 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Hillary Clinton is a scumbag. Possibly a murderer (Vince Foster), definitely a carpetbagger.
I would never vote for someone who moved to a state they'd never lived in just because it had an easy to capture senate seat. (lucky for political opportunists there is no length of residency requirement,as there should be)
Why was she removed from the cabinet? Why was she there in the first place?
This country(and world) will always be screwed until people wise up and vote for economists,scientists,and engineers instead of lawyers. Lawyers are professional liars. Did I mention Hillary was a scumbag?

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkeyeNation
See? The fact that someone "downright dirty" in your mind, is someone you would even consider voting for, is a problem.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Maybe you should look at the facts, I'm assuming you are talking about Iraq and Afghanistan.

In Iraq a large majority o the innocent deaths were by (VBIEDS) car bombs and IEDS from none other than militants. They were blowing up weddings along with many marketplaces and gov buildings.

Now for the subject at hand. This should definitely be brought out along with the voice recordings. This shows that HRC has no morals or heart. This is typical of most politicians as they only work for self interest.

I see know no way this horrible excuse for a human being could ever win election. That is without idiotic low information voters and fixed elections.
edit on 20-6-2014 by IncognitoGhostman because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
This woman does know Hillary was a defense lawyer right? It was her job to either get him off or as light a sentence as possible. This involves dragging people through the mud if it works in their favor. That doesn't make it right but that is the way our justice system goes. And seeing how their is no name how can this be fact checked to see if it is even true?

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010
It gets hard to take someone seriously when you ALWAYS see them pop up to blindly support a certain political party. That person doesn't even need to post anymore because everyone already knows what they are going to say. Regardless of common sense. I will not goosestep behind you,thanks.
In response to your post,yes we all know lawyers are scumbags, but how much of a scumbag do you have to be for the other scumbags to go " wow you are too big of a scumbag even for us?"
The answer: a Hillary Clinton level scumbag.

edit on 20-6-2014 by abe froman because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-6-2014 by abe froman because: WHITEWATER

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Sure, Id vote for her, since to me politics is an issues thing, and being a progressive she is far more on the side of liberal progressive issues that the anti-human GOP.

BUT I have no illusions she and her rotten dirty dog husband are any good, as I have no illusions Obama is any good as a human being.

You have to realize that to be a president of the US one has to have the moral scruples of a serial killer, GOP or DEM.

So we know there ALL screw balls, maybe except Kennedy tried to be a human being as president and we know what they did to him.

This is not a political post trying to help her or hurt her as a candidate, its just so many issues on this:
The lawyer thing, the debate about will it hurt Hillary, the idea that this is a liberal site that is exposing her is interesting also.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I never understood voting along party lines.

If the candidate is terrible then don't vote them in. Plain and simple. You people do realise that being of any particular political party is as interchangeable as a pair of underwear right?

They don't even necessarily know which pair they are wearing unless they pull their pants down and check.

Hillery would be a TERRIBLE candidate. Even if she was completely neutral politically. She is an AWFUL politician.
edit on 6 20 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Having to dig up half-baked stuff from 1975 is kind of desperate. There are plenty of newer and better events that put Hillary in a bad light.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Politics should be about issues, imo. We know most or all of them are bad human beings and in it to be bribed and made rich.

One should vote, imo, on what issues affect them personally, not whether these politicians are saints or good candidates.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Now that’s an interesting point. Because this may be a hit on Hillary. That is probably the case.

This woman may have been put up to say this by some secretive GOP guys in the back ground. That’s why this thread can be pregnant with issues.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join