It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal border crossings swell, prompt ‘surge operations’ in Texas

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
I know! I have been saying that for years! Look at those poor starving kids in Africa that are only skin on a skeleton. Now those are people in desperate need!!!!

The problem is that those south of the border are the privilege class. For some reason they can come here without waiting in line with the other millions all doing it legally while many here say, well likes just make them citizens.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: guohua

Wow...anymore stereotypes you would like to throw out there???

You judge me with no knowledge...at least I have your words and thoughts to form my judgment of you on.

And trust me...it's not good.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix
a reply to: liejunkie01

There are many laws that aren't enforced, many laws that are outdated and aren't applicable in today's world. Our outdated immigration system is one of them.

When you go one mph over the speed limit, do you go turn yourself in? Do you yell at cops who see you but don't pull you over for going one mph over the speed limit?

Don't talk about "law is law" when all of us break many laws every single day.

You do know that without illegal immigrant workers our agriculture industry will collapse...right? No, you are wrong on this. The US govt has absolute safeguards concerning this matter and it deals with prison labor/you eat and work, or you rot where you are, believe me, they'll work. Ever here of the chain prison gangs doing labor. Sorry, things are still the same when it comes to "the health and well being of the nation".

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join