It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreaming and giving myself to GOD

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I was praying last night, asking GOD to come into my soul. I then had a dream for about 25 minutes that was horrible. I was being attacked by a small imp like creature who was pinching me and otherwise attacking me! I woke up remembering its a bad idea to even ask GOD to come "into" your soul. One needs to ask for God to "accompany" oneself or just be there with you, NOT "inside" as that can open one up to anything! Before going back to sleep, I asked god to "be WITH me, not inside me. I slept without incident. Word to the wise. Don't ask for ANYTHING" to come inside your soul.
edit on 20-6-2014 by wrkn4livn because: Added text. Completed title

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: wrkn4livn

Except yourself and that's all that's needed inside your soul.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing, wrkn!

STM
edit on 20-6-2014 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   
yeah! that's a big no no. God never has any reason to actually enter(possess) your body. That's literally an invitation and a dangerous one at that. I've heard of other people doing the same thing but with loved ones and stuff. Or another big one is for example a mother and daughter live in a haunted place and the spirit is going after the daughter, in some many instances the parent or mother will say, "leave my kid alone, take me!" or "you can have me!, leave her alone!". something like that. and then the mother/parent gets the full brunt of force because it gave whatever an invitation to do what it wants to their body.

you don't have to ask God to be with you or in you. we are never separate from "God" and we are all connected. that's one of the biggest illusions in this world. that separation.
edit on 20-6-2014 by CallmeRaskolnikov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Don't let an attack make you think it is wrong to have or ask The Holy Spirit live within you. Exactly what evil wants you to believe, and you become afraid. Fear is not of God.

Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because Greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world. 1 John 4:4.

Being filled with The Holy Spirit tells us, He lives within us. If we choose, of course.

edit on 09/02/2012 by KaelemJames because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   
So you pissed off the little demon living inside of you.
Lucky he didn't bite you.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Fear is the only real power it or they have over you.

Don't make an choices based on fear and you'll overcome entities like this and they will leave you alone.

Overcoming fear is a powerful form of faith.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   
KaelemJames nailed it...

Reread her post.

Praying and asking God to come into your soul is the very LAST thing that your enemy wants you to do.

Don't think he is going to just sit back idly while a seeker after God's heart slips out of his hands.

Satan HATES God with a passion and he will do everything in his power to get between you and the truth.

JESUS prayed...

If HE needed to pray, WE need to pray.

What happened when Jesus prayed?

Satan all of sudden appeared and started tempting him...

Why?

To STOP him from praying.

Another way you can make the devil mad is by being more ardent in prayer than you’ve ever been before. A person of prayer will be the kind of person whom the devil wants to attack. The devil does not want us to be men and women of prayer. It often has been said that “prayer moves the Hand that moves the world.” In 1 Thessalonians 5:17 Christians are told to “pray without ceasing.” Oftentimes, however, the devil interferes with our prayer life. How to Make the Devil Mad

originally posted by: CallmeRaskolnikov
yeah! that's a big no no. God never has any reason to actually enter(possess) your body.

@41 min: "...it's as close to God as you can get. What you need is Him living in you every minute. Gods all about joining people to Himself. That's how people were originally designed, to have God's very life within them. Without it it you're like a new Mercedes with no engine, it may look good on the outside, but it won't work because it's missing the most important part."

"The Perfect Stranger" is based on the novel, 'Dinner With a Perfect Stranger' by David Gregory, 'THE PERFECT STRANGER' tells the story of Nikki, a troubled attorney who one day receives a mysterious dinner invitation from a man claiming to be Jesus of Nazareth. Throughout their evening of conversation, arguments and spirited debate, Nikki learns things she never knew about life, the universe, and most importantly, herself. Sequel to this film is here

Jesus was tempted three times by the Devil.

During one of those temptations, Satan offered all the kingdoms of the earth to Jesus if he would bow down and worship him.

Why?

Because Satan KNOWS that prayer and worship are two keys to connecting with the heart of God.

"God told Norvel Hayes the church is sadly lacking. We do not worship Him enough. You have to get alone in the privacy of your home and get on your knees and just worship Jesus, telling Him how much you love Him and appreciate Him. So I did. And after a few weeks, suddenly, God began to speak.

After a while, Jesus began to appear to me. He would just walk in my room like an ordinary person and sit and talk to me."

Unleashing the Supernatural Power of God in Your Life

"...spend much time in private worship. God is calling you into His Presence, for that is the only place you will find fullness of joy–His joy–which will be your strength. And, finally, learn the process of assimilation that causes the meditation of His Word.

But remember this: Faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God–not by your preconceived ideas of what the Word says. Faith doesn’t come through your victories, nor does it come through your defeats. It only comes one way: by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God. Trust me when I say that I wouldn’t hesitate to fill up my mind with the Bible. I wouldn’t wait one second!"

Transformation of the Soul

Norvel Hayes Video on Worship
Worship Unleashing the Supernatural Power of God in Your Life
Worship - Unleashing the Supernatural Power of God
How to Become a Wise Man in Gods Eyes Worship Him

Two VERY good videos on prayer by Francis Chan:

edit on 20-6-2014 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

(post by Ismail removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Interesting dream. The Imp represents a negative aspect of you. Everything in the dream world is an aspect of YOU. God came into your heart to show you what you need to work out, which is healing an aspect of you ( ego-mind) that tends to attack or pinch (remind) you at times. We all have an imp in us so to speak.

What's more interesting is that right before I slept I asked God for the same, to come into my heart. Remember, it's all about intention. I had a dream that I was kissing a complete stranger, but it felt right. Kissing symbolizes accepting a repressed aspect of myself, the union of masculine and the feminine becoming one. Much of my old habits are dissolving as I'm working on myself, and the dream represents the self discovery that I'm seeking...

If you begin to observe your dream characters as yourself, a whole another paradigm will open for you as you understand yourself more. Thanks for sharing

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleVortex
We all have an imp in us so to speak.

Someone's been watching too much Game of Thrones...

edit on 20-6-2014 by Ismail because: he can't spell

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I've been asking God to guide me in that manner for years, decades and I've never had a problem. He is with me. I may have bad dreams, but there's always a reason and I've never felt that He left me during the process.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ismail

originally posted by: PurpleVortex
We all have an imp in us so to speak.

Someone's been watching too much Game of Thrones...

Never watched an episode in my life, but thanks for the smile.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Welcome to god.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Well said Sir. As far as evil entities in dreams and yes I've been approached by them too, I always pray/say "In Jesus name, get away from me then I wake up. But there have are times I've actually woke up and looked up to see the entity above me and just say again in Jesus name get out! It will try to get close but can't. It just vanishes. For myself, I can't imagine a day without praying and seeking God's way for me. I'm a simple woman and don't pretend to know all HE holds for me but I know the more I pray the more that is revealed. I don't often ask God for things or situations for myself I mostly thank Him for what sometimes seems like more blessings than I know I deserve. I do pray constantly for others. I reckon I pi$$ the devil off sometimes.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Actually, it did! That's what woke me up!

a reply to: rickymouse

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
You too! Thanks.

a reply to: PurpleVortex

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I think words that some use and that some don't use, and we see things, such as merging, or oneness and Family, are all personal, so don't think its wise to advise one way or the other here. I'm really not sure what a minister might mean when he suggests you invite God within your soul or heart, would depend if he was good or knew of coding and the dark path/trap that they laid and thus he certainly woudln't say to a person, Ask the King of Sirius B that is coded in God, and sirius b is one major branch of the annanuki, so its akin to what's running this earth as a hellzone and all our leaders serve, and is talked of in the Quran as where their god originates, etc etc, to come into your heart and soul and take dominion. Most people would pass on that.

On the other hand, thats what they are doing or inviting in by their understanding and intention they are referring to the Highest Love and Goodness we call God in english, and we are as Christ says, branches on the vine, which in turn makes Christ our Higher Self or in Oneness with our Higher Self. The Word within. And the way back home.

So, a person has to decide clearly without fear what they mean and have faith in Goodness which avoids all traps. But I agree this is some element of self or an outer influence, not happy with you.

Not all dream things are self. We leave our body during sleep and go to other places, realms, and they're peopled.
We are literally under attacks of the enemy here.

Yesterday, had a very bad headache and went to sleep in the afternoon. Tried to wake up because I was aware that my head hurt alot, so I could take medicine, but couldn't quite wake up, and in that lucid near waking state, tried to become my empowered self but then remembered my friend sharing her dream of an obstacle. First her roommate, actually he lives in the shack and is a harmless alcoholic, and bushman. But he was fishing on a lake, and she was in her suburu, driving over the lake on water and he said, "she can't do that, how is she doing that". Then another dream in her suburu, she had a guide/angel beside her, and there was a huge obstacle, a wall. She tried taking a run at it but couldn't clear it. She felt as if she had done good, nearly clearing it but the guide was not so happy. Next day her grandson told her she should have driven through it and she told me its all a hologram.

So I thought its a hologram, and the room in my lucid state became like thick water, and suddenly my soul saw ahead of my dream eyes, and in a rapid rush put this snake reptilian in a headlock. He was kind of like a teenager or juvenile delinquent type, and here on earth , in our bodies, these guys are huge to us, more powerful seeming to us, but in our spirit, they're like wayward teens and not growing up, and we're bigger than they are. And I was like a coach, just got him in the headlock and was taking him down, and was so shocked I woke up. There was no choice, it was instant doing what needed doing without my normal conscious overlay which would involve praying for him and for God/Goodness to send in Loving Good angels to take him to a place away from us and all humans but where he would be safe to grow his love in.

Now that was not a part of me, but something that had caused energy drain, and headache, and was messing with our family, health and energy. We are constantly under attack, and need to be vigilant.

Prayers are very good.
edit on 2-7-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
The reason I brought the duality meaning in the bible up, is because conflict instead of clear faith in Goodness can create quite a mess if you invite someone in. Those who just see it simple and have strong faith in that path, have no conflict, and this would be their soul reaching up to the Hand Goodness throws out for them. Their intent of heart would make it right and their faith would be right, so their intent of heart clears out any problems or duality found in their religion and they're pure religious in a positive way and would never harm anyone. They're naturally choosing the higher path, kindness.

But for those of us seeing through the codes and realizing some of what is going on , it becomes complex and yet I also have a very strong faith in Goodness/God, the real Highest God/Goodness outside of everything and the universe, not the little players stuck in it, and see Christ as real no matter what form of Him, a man or our Connector and Intercessor, the Word. Very strong faith in Christ either way, I'm not reliant on their codes, but being aware they're there makes it harder to word things. So if in doubt put it in the Highest Love and Goodness's hands, explain the frustration of having awareness of the plots of the enemy against mankind, and allow Goodness/Love/God to direct you, to show you the way. Never let you down in the end.

But waking up and seeing what they're doing with their terms and wording tends to make it important to seek through the maze.
edit on 2-7-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join