It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predictions : Middle East, Israel and USA

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

I queue my old post in this topic, read the part I wrote about Alaska!! today alaska got 6.3 and 7.9 magnitude... things are bad in USA... And I didnt predicted it, I only calculated the facts.

"Alaska is a very worrying region right now. It produces several but identical earthquakes! Something or someone is doing it. They are all 5.7 magnitude, all of them!!!

Whoever do that, they want to destroy your entire country! Science says if you gather many small earthquakes, they produce a massive one! And you got so many volcanoes there! Even super volcanoes!

They have news in my country about it, this phenomena started since 18th of April. ""

and today.. www.google.org...
edit on 23-6-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

I saw that, first time I saw anyone predict anything on here.

Am I supposed to give you a star or a flag or what?

And another thing, what exactly are the stars and flags good for? Can you trade them for money? Do you see less ads?

I don't even know how to give you one of either, all I see is annoying smileys at the bottom here. So have a beer....

_javascript:icon('')

edit on 23-6-2014 by supamang because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ploutonas
a reply to: BO XIAN

Konstantinupolis is their target to make it as the city of 1 world order, but I hope so, this will be israel instead... It will be a bless..lol

In order to make Konstantinupolis (instambul) as the 1 world order city, turkey must evaporate totally, turkey will vanish from the maps... If you see that happening, it means Konstantinupolis is their dream city, if we dont see that happening, israel will be their city.

As I said, there is lots of changes in their plans..

The new western criminals, IISL (something like talibans), is allready made it to push forwrd the kurdish state, that means turkey is going to cut in half!! And today this western criminal org, said that Instambul is their main target now!

If turkey survives out of it, they dont have much time for it.. Israel will be the city of one world order..

ps: IISL is the new fanatic muslim trained by NATO, to infiltrate and destabilize countries. Right now they are in IRAQ.

here is another one comfirmed today!.. Kurdistan oficially announced their intependance!! Turkey is going to cut in half! prepare for wars now!...lol

The news are totally fresh here, so you may read them later tonight or tomorrow. The news says, Barut Mashad met an american John Kery and they announced the independence of Kurdistan.

So I hope I proved my point, what prophecies are, actually the external politics of USA (lol lol lol), everything is about that... Their goals are known...

here is a greek link from our news, its BRAKING news, fresh news about Kurdistan

use a website translator, be able to read it.
edit on 24-6-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: reploid
I predict that within the next 4 years, the following will happen. In no particular order :

ISRAEL + MIDDLE EAST

1. Israel will get directly involved with the ongoing Middle East conflict involving a destablized Iraq and Syria. It will directly engage ISIS or whatever entity is causing mayhem at that time.

My post was made on June 20th 2014.

And heres an update on my prediction that Israel will get involved.....It appears Israel and the US are anticipating Israeli involvement in the ongoing ISIS crisis.

News from 2-4 days ago:

Israel Today : Could Israel Be Called Upon to Fight ISIS?

YNet : US fears Israel would be dragged into war with ISIS

Daily Beast: Israel Could Get Dragged Into ISIS’s War, Obama Admin Warns

Stay tuned.

Where are the ATS threads on these new developments?

edit on 1-7-2014 by reploid because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join