It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predictions : Middle East, Israel and USA

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

I appreciate your clarifying your perspective.

It is certainly an interesting one.

And there is enough complexity in the groups, countries, affiliations etc. that almost any explanation or plan or prophecy has at least some faint chance to gather a following.

Time will tell what really proves out.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Happy I was able to make you understand my perspective.

The most interesting news from the most recent days is NASA, who decided to capture a comet. They claim that they want to study it... But here is the catch.

They wont transfer the captured comet into the earth! But into the moon!!!

There is lots of question marks here. Since nasa abandon the dream to travel over the moon decades ago. Why they want to transfer it into the moon? I bet this comet will be another prophecy fulfilled soon or later. I think even bible have the fall of a comet into the earth.

There is so many other things, who poisons the seas, who creates wars, who poisons the food and who wants to microchip humans. You see? Its all prophecies. Its not a divine spirit that poisons the foods/seas or creates microchips for humans. Its specific group of people who follow their gods commands. And where this god lives? In the moon.....

edit on 21-6-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   

. . . A satanic moon god living in the moon?

Haven't heard that one before.

It could be congruent with the beginning of Islam, however.

You do have some interesting viewpoints I've not heard of before.

Thanks for your contributions.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   

"M,O,O,N" that spells, moon,, lardy, ;lardy

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Islam is a copy paste from judaism, the only difference, islam widelly accepts that their god lives in the moon and moameth is the supreme prophet, also china believes that the god lives on the moon. Everything in china is about the moon and dragons.
Judaism comes from Jade, you have to consider why, all muslim and asiatic countries, have a moon in their flags.

The jewish flag is the star of Seirios and seirios is the begining of all, even our gods (the ancient greek gods), everything came from seirios star system in the stories.

here is some videos from chinese stuff... Look the jade god, he holds a moon and a reptile stick. From jade we have the BIXI (its the 4 celestial spirits, dragon, turtle, monkey and tiger)

www.youtube.com...

here is some movies, look at the titles and names..

www.youtube.com...

I cant wait to watch that movie...its full of these stuff.. ! www.youtube.com...

you can also see a satyr... You know satyrs in ancient greece? goat bodies and horns? Satyrs are not greek creatures, they are sinas (hybrids from the moon), bad spirits... And according to our stories, in order to make a satyr go away, is to give him lots of wine, they love to get drunk.

This movie is old, but it does include the jade god, monkey gods and all the 4 celestial ones.. www.youtube.com...

ps: I forgot to type something about judaism. In judaism they also honour a greek god. In jewish they call him Sabbaoth, in my country we call him Kronos and in english you call him Saturn. He is the rebel for us, in ancient greek stories. Never forget that Jews are AB blood type mostly, they mixed with DAN's, danish, danaus.. And A blood type is the kronian race, Kronos created them, also known as Atlantians. Anyway, if you place them all down, all stories, myths, books.. they all unite, beyond each humans beliefs, the truth is easy to find.
edit on 21-6-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   

I lived in China a number of years. There are those motifs in their literature.

However, a microscopic percentage of Chinese would believe there's any kind of tangible REALITY to such, at all. For all practical purposes, none of them would.

There MIGHT be some very aged monks in very remote places who might believe in this or that ancient god etc. but I'd think even the numbers of those would be VERY small.

It is somewhat popular to take motifs from their ancient literature and use in naming things like their JADE RABBIT moon vehicle. But, imho, it's nothing more significant than children naming their toys after Disney characters.

Sometimes, your perspective sounds like you are REALLLLLLY reaching WAYYYY out there to confirm your point of view.

That can be a pretty lonely place.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 05:50 AM
link   
china does not have religions, the way west does... China got HONG (their shadow government) and who is HONG? thats a long story...

My country didnt have religions as well, before atlantians spread all over eu and africa... (after the cataclysmic event). Religions created after and its not a coincidence, that religions are considered as companies...

edit on 22-6-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
a reply to: reploid
I think your scenario is a bit premature in some respects. Israel will be severely disciplined by God for foresaking her commitments to Him.

With Israel , a lot of things are "premature".

They believe their Messiah would regather the Jews and establish their kingdom. BUT....they went and did the Messiahs work themselves, prematurely establishing their not-so-holy nation. And it appears that they are prematurely trying to rule from the Nile to the Euphrates... minus the messiah.

As for Israel being "severely disciplined", either you are being diplomatic about it or thats the understatement of the year.

edit on 22-6-2014 by reploid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje
How will Israel become a cashless society when they get billions each year from US tax payers? So how does that work? Israelis get everything for free on the US taxpayers dime?

A cashless society means a society where physical cash isn't used. Its all going to be electronic. It will only change the method of transfer, NOT the amount of $$$s being sent to Israel. Like how my company pays me "electronically" with the information that my account is to be increased by X amount. I can convert it into physical currency notes at the bank.

Israel will never take on anybody. They will get US and UK soldiers to do it for them thanks to the jewish lobbies in these countries.

Israel has in the past demonstrated it has an appetite for war and conflict. They have fought several wars in the past.

Also, refer back to point 7 in the OP...

"but the US will still remain militarily strong and socially stable for another couple of years. As an ally, its military muscle will be used to protect Israel whenever the need arises."

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Certainly her appointed destiny is to reign supreme over the Nations of the planet.

However, I do NOT see that happening fully, firmly, securely until after ARMAGEDDON.

Israel has already taken the initiative to fulfill prophecies MINUS the Messiah and Armageddon.
For this, there will be a price to pay.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   

I believe God had HIS hand in Israel being reborn in 1948.

He clearly sets up kings and takes them down.

He's not at all lax in managing the affairs of his chosen snotty nosed brats.

Yeah . . . severely disciplined . . . as within a hair's breadth of extinction--saved only by miraculous intervention of GOD'S ANGEL ARMIES.
imho

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Your analysis seems quite reasonable, to me.

I do think the US will still be ordered by the oligarchy to protect Israel in the near future . . . as traitorously deceptive and duplicitous as the current Destroyer-in-Chief would like to be toward Israel . . . and has likely tried to be in a number of ways.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Doing things in our own strength, apart from God, usually gets us all in trouble.

I believe this END TIMES era is largely and OBJECT LESSON to all the multiverse about that.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: reploid

1. Israel will get directly involved with the ongoing Middle East conflict involving a destablized Iraq and Syria. It will directly engage ISIS or whatever entity is causing mayhem at that time.

Refer to point 1 in the op...

Ten killed in Israeli strike on Syrian military targets

Ten people were killed in when the Israel Air Force struck several military targets in neighboring Syria early on Monday, the head of the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights.

The Israeli strikes were made in response to Sunday's cross-border missile shooting, which killed an Israeli teenager and wounded his father and two other civilians.

The strikes were carried out shortly after midnight. Nine targets belonging to the Syrian military were hit, among them command centers, according to a statement released by the Israel Defense Forces Spokesman.

Israel strikes 9 military targets in Syria

ATS thread : Israel stirkes 9 military targets in Syria.

edit on 23-6-2014 by reploid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   

I believe God had HIS hand in Israel being reborn in 1948.

If thats true, then God also had His hand in Israel running brothels and gay parades in the holy lands as well.

If not.....then gay Israel will be overturned like SODOM. Into ruins.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   

I'm extremely skeptical that the HONG's have usurped the Communist party as much as you seem to think they have.

Perhaps in some local neighborhoods their power is greater or equal for some period of time.

However, the Party is also ruthless and extremely proud and protective of it's monopoly on power.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Not at all.

Can you claim with a shred of certainty that you KNOW emphatically and precisely what global actions God takes vs micro-managing?

God has not removed that much free will on the part of individuals or nations.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Not at all.

Can you claim with a shred of certainty that you KNOW emphatically and precisely what global actions God takes vs micro-managing?

God has not removed that much free will on the part of individuals or nations.

My point was that Israels reastablishment at the hands of Jewish atheists in 1948 was NOT exactly endorsed by God.
Remember you said "God had HIS hand in Israel being reborn in 1948. "

So it appears that theFALSE Israel has appeared BEFORE the REAL Israel.
It can be assumed that the FALSE Christ appears in that same land before the REAL one.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   

israel is a technical state, never existed in the past. Israeli are mongolians, jews are mongolians mixed with kronians. Jews is not the kronian race, or the super evil one or the globalists in your common language. Jews are puppets themselves, full of envy and hate by defult, fed them to believe they are chosens.. lol

Israel is khazaars... Israel as a meaning, is Isida or Isis in your language - Ra and EL (yahbeh-jedi-jade), they called themelves jews, to seperate from the rest of mongolians... And when you all say, about israel and god, depends for which god you all speak about.

So israeli is not the ones, people should focus, as the evil race.. it is not, they use them. The evil race hides behind them and they will sucrifice them if its needed. And all people shall think that the evil is gone, but the evil will be present next to you, cheering with u.

I ll give you a tip, germany if israel didnt formed/exist, would be the chosen state. Just to make you understand what is going on.

Lets take it historically, to make you understand, that jews are not the so called abomination race, kronian race, blood race (those who make the surcrifices). During Atlantis wars, jews didnt exist, its a modern blood type formed 4-6-8000 years ago, after some tribes of atlantians, mixed with mongolians.

And I want to be honest with you, not all kronians/atlantians are bad. Even during atlantis war before their new god sunk their land, they made wars each other, civil wars that last for a long time. Atlantians where split in 2.
edit on 23-6-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   

I don't agree that this is the false Israel.

I certainly agree that the AC claiming to be Messiah, God will appear before Christ's authentic 2nd coming.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join