I predict that within the next 4 years, the following will happen. In no particular order :
ISRAEL + MIDDLE EAST
1. Israel will get directly involved with the ongoing Middle East conflict involving a destablized Iraq and Syria. It will directly engage ISIS or
whatever entity is causing mayhem at that time.
2. With or without help, Israel will take on whoever is controlling the neighboring regions and WIN. They will take control of the situation and
dominate, possibly even redrawing the map.
3. Assads regime will crumble, he may be assassinated or Gaddhafi'd or go into exile.
4. Israel will rise bringing about some sort of temporary regional peace and stability, even if it has to use superior firepower. Israel will control
its neighboring countries, through US backed proxy governments.
5. Israel will introduce a new economic system for a new era to come. It will be marked by a cashless society. (I have heard this prediction before,
but as of May 26, 2014 this claim is backed up by actual news articles that can be googled.)
Israel Eyes Becoming a Cashless Society
(Just google "Israel + Cashless + society" for more links.)
6.The year 2016 would be a period of transition for America, which will experience some turbulence internally. It will be during this period that
power begins to shift eastwards towards Israel. This will coincide with the time period in which Israel morphs into a cashless economy. (see point
7. Israel will increase in power and influence. In the future, the US will become to Israel, what Britain is to the US today...but the US will still
remain militarily strong and socially stable for another couple of years. As an ally, its military muscle will be used to protect Israel whenever the
These are my predictions regarding the future of the Middle East, Israel and USA. Just putting it on record here.
edit on 20-6-2014 by reploid because: (no reason given)