It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predictions : Middle East, Israel and USA

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I predict that within the next 4 years, the following will happen. In no particular order :

ISRAEL + MIDDLE EAST

1. Israel will get directly involved with the ongoing Middle East conflict involving a destablized Iraq and Syria. It will directly engage ISIS or whatever entity is causing mayhem at that time.

2. With or without help, Israel will take on whoever is controlling the neighboring regions and WIN. They will take control of the situation and dominate, possibly even redrawing the map.

3. Assads regime will crumble, he may be assassinated or Gaddhafi'd or go into exile.

4. Israel will rise bringing about some sort of temporary regional peace and stability, even if it has to use superior firepower. Israel will control its neighboring countries, through US backed proxy governments.

5. Israel will introduce a new economic system for a new era to come. It will be marked by a cashless society. (I have heard this prediction before, but as of May 26, 2014 this claim is backed up by actual news articles that can be googled.)
Israel Eyes Becoming a Cashless Society
(Just google "Israel + Cashless + society" for more links.)

AMERICA

6.The year 2016 would be a period of transition for America, which will experience some turbulence internally. It will be during this period that power begins to shift eastwards towards Israel. This will coincide with the time period in which Israel morphs into a cashless economy. (see point 5)

7. Israel will increase in power and influence. In the future, the US will become to Israel, what Britain is to the US today...but the US will still remain militarily strong and socially stable for another couple of years. As an ally, its military muscle will be used to protect Israel whenever the need arises.

These are my predictions regarding the future of the Middle East, Israel and USA. Just putting it on record here.

edit on 20-6-2014 by reploid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
How will Israel become a cashless society when they get billions each year from US tax payers? So how does that work? Israelis get everything for free on the US taxpayers dime? Israel will never be the epicenter of the M.E.. Never. It will always be an inflamed thorn in the finger of the M.E.. I actually see Israel falling apart over the next 10 years and Palestinians regaining control of their land and resources, and rightfully so!

Israel will never take on anybody. They will get US and UK soldiers to do it for them thanks to the jewish lobbies in these countries. Israel has no future - is my prediction. Too many people in the world is questioning their actions these days. A lot of people have opened their eyes to it. It's only a matter of time before the backlash begins. What they've done there is horrific and disgusting and should've never been allowed.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Israel along with the Zionist global banking cartels are primary sponsors of genocide that's occurring in the Middle East. These are the same criminals responsible for orchestrating the attacks of 9/11 in America, and kick starting a carefully engineered "war on terror!"

America was sold a cheap lie. Its soldiers have fought and died spear heading a false "war on terror." Now civil war is being methodically orchestrated, with Muslim pitted against Muslim, further weakening one sovereign country after another in the Middle East.

Saudi Arabia the official 9/11 patsy continues to be taken advantage of and blamed for bank rolling this "war on terror." Zionists surely have their sights set on Saudi Arabia, as they do on the resource rich countries of Iraq, Libya, Syria, Afghanistan, and Iran.

The "war on terror," is all about Muslim genocide, taking another's resources, and expanding borders. Like all wars, it's a gamble. Can Israel in their wildest dreams hope to build and secure a fence large enough to safely contain what they intend to steal from others, or will cruel greedy plans utlimately lead to their painful demise?

edit on 20-6-2014 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: reploid

...ISRAEL + MIDDLE EAST

1. Israel will get directly involved with the ongoing Middle East conflict involving a destablized Iraq and Syria. It will directly engage ISIS or whatever entity is causing mayhem at that time.

............AMERICA

6.The year 2016 would be a period of transition for America, which will experience some turbulence internally.

that ISIL 'destablelized' Iraq, will by 2016 have morphed into the long desired "Caliphate", wanted desperately by Saudi Arabia so they can team-up against modern Persia

That 'Caliphate' arising out of parts of Syria, Iraq, then Jordan, Lebanon will be led after 2016 by Obama after leaving the POTUS office in January 2017....
so, as you correctly state, Israel will be actively engaging against a long known 'foe'...but it will be Obama as the future Caliph

As to the America 2016 'internal turbulence'...
that will necessarily result when it is announced by the POTUS that he will be installed as the Caliph of the new Islamic State = Caliphate
upon the completion of his 2nd term in January 2017...
the 'exceptionality of America' will be shaken to it's core at this peace-prize winners' political path

edit on th30140328625420442014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Israel won't act to move beyond her own borders militarily unless directly attacked with the intent to invade or destroy. There is too much at stake for her should she miscalculate. She talks a big game, but the reality is that she cannot afford to risk overextending because she has no friendly borders, and unless there is a major political shift, she has no firm allies for any aggressive moves, either. Yes, there might be a friendly US in 2016, but I can't think of such a titanic shift that the political will would be there to support an openly aggressive Israel, not unless Iran really does get nukes and really does use them, but by then, half of Israel would be gone.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Read it and compare it to current events. I should point out that in the game's timeline on ingame date april 7, 2018, korea was responsible for the destruction of a japanese reactor. The game was released 4 days after the Fukashima disaster...'cause I predict someone/s becoming a nuclear power by the end of the year.

homefront.wikia.com...

This is my first time posting, I normally just lurk. Apologies if I broke rules, never was too good at reading fine print.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Are u a jew? lol everything you write is that israel will dominate the world. But you dont understand 1 major thing. Israel/mongolians are used for a purpose. Others hiding behind them and "jews" are not the ones who will be saved by Chin Chon Jedi (something like it, he have many names).. lol Their major goal is, after the genocide of whites (if they succeed), mongolians are next, because there must be 1 chosen is it? lol (thats their goal and dreams) But since they found (confirmed) that there is no escape route, plans are changed.

Just think about it for a second. If israel attacks IRAN and the rest, it will take USA with it (now USA is trying to circle IRAN). it will be middle east and russia, versus israelli, usa and some stupid EU merceneries. after they all kill each other, china will attack. Thats an ideal plan.

But as I said, there is no escape route. So change of plans!

As for america, beyond ur crisis and the 64 trillion you own, thats why they produce so many wars... to light up the bomb..

Alaska is a very worrying region right now. It produces several but identical earthquakes! Something or someone is doing it. They are all 5.7 magnitude, all of them!!!

Whoever do that, they want to destroy your entire country! Science says if you gather many small earthquakes, they produce a massive one! And you got so many volcanoes there! Even super volcanoes!

They have news in my country about it, this phenomena started since 18th of April.
edit on 21-6-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Israel won't act to move beyond her own borders militarily unless directly attacked with the intent to invade or destroy. .

never discounted an attack on Israel as a possibility.

Israel WILL take over.

edit on 21-6-2014 by reploid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   

I think your scenario is a bit premature in some respects.

Israel will be severely disciplined by God for foresaking her commitments to Him.

Likewise, the USA will be taken within a hair's breadth of utter and total ruin--perhaps even over that line some distance. We have, as a nation, given God the middle finger far too energetically and defiantly and for far too long in too many outrageous ways.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Certainly her appointed destiny is to reign supreme over the Nations of the planet.

However, I do NOT see that happening fully, firmly, securely until after ARMAGEDDON.

It could be that the oligarchy will set up the satanic world government in Jerusalem. Certainly the AC will put his image/statue in the Temple causing the Jews to wake up and begin fleeing for their lives . . . evidently at the 3.5 year mark into the Tribulation period.

But the AC's rule is not as 100% or secure as he will try to make it--at least not for the full period, as I understand it.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Konstantinupolis is their target to make it as the city of 1 world order, but I hope so, this will be israel instead... It will be a bless..lol

In order to make Konstantinupolis (instambul) as the 1 world order city, turkey must evaporate totally, turkey will vanish from the maps... If you see that happening, it means Konstantinupolis is their dream city, if we dont see that happening, israel will be their city.

As I said, there is lots of changes in their plans..

The new western criminals, IISL (something like talibans), is allready made it to push forwrd the kurdish state, that means turkey is going to cut in half!! And today this western criminal org, said that Instambul is their main target now!

If turkey survives out of it, they dont have much time for it.. Israel will be the city of one world order..

ps: IISL is the new fanatic muslim trained by NATO, to infiltrate and destabilize countries. Right now they are in IRAQ.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

Interesting possibilities.

I still think the globalists want Babylon to be their headquarters.

Time will tell.

I don't see Turkey disappearing that easily.

There are several prophecies that Turkey plays a key role in, yet to be fulfilled. They WILL BE fulfilled TO THE LETTER.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
The prophecies here (and as a personal opinion, prophecies are plans they made up hundred or thousands of years ago and they push them frword with technical means, to be fulfilled, thats what prophecies are for me).

So the prophecies in my country says : Turkey will try to invade my country, then russia will destroy turkey and during that battle, it will be a massacre in Konstantinupolis, Nato forces vs Russian forces... After the end of this war, Konstantinupolis will return back to us, but it will be controlled by globalists!

After 7 years of time, with fake leaders pretending to be greeks, etc... And the role of antichrist, they will accuse my country that "we are the antichrist" so russia again, with china, will destroy my country... lol
thats plan A

Up to date, we are watching it carefully, because we know their goals. Turkey also knows these prophecies, and I dont think they want to play that role... But it seems globalists, trying to find a different rute... The IISSL. lol wish them luck!

If Israel becomes the city of one world order... plans are changed.

ps: I tell you that, if they dare to make Konstantinupolis the one world city, we will bring nemesis to them, with 9.0 magnitute earthquakes in daily bases up there... lol

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Interesting. I'm familiar with the Biblical prophecies. Haven't followed all the others . . . just some.

Are you in Israel, then? That's not clear.

I was in Istanbul for about 24 hours or so. It FELT LIKE the 3 continents grinding disagreeably against one another there. LOL.

Time will tell which set of predictions pans out.

Thanks for your contributions to the dialogue.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
No I am Ellinas (greek) and as you may understnad now, my country is the ultimate (last) target, not now...

But they realized that there is no way to the heavens, as the "biblical" prophecies speaks. So, it messed their plans.

its complicated to explain, why there is "NO WAY to the heavens" , thats why I said before "there is no escape route". So they do have to change all their plans.

So it may be ISRAEL the 1 world city for a couple of years, as the prophecies says, before they destroy it. Because its very well known, from their plans (prophecies), the 1 world city, will be destroyed.

And a question for you, when you say "you speak about the biblical prophecies" , you mean the 1000 years of yahbeh rullership?

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   

I gather that you have a different view of the Biblical record than I do.

I'm not really interested in debating that.

I have found the Bible to be utterly true in my life--even when I went through a period trying to deny its validity.

I'm 60+ years old now and am extremely convinced that no other literature or record remotely even approaches the accuracy of the Biblical record or its prophecies. I'm not interested in debating that.

There are several folks on ATS who have rather . . . different . . . explanations for and interpretations of the Biblical record. That's their right and privilege, at least for the time being. LOL.

Occasionally I find their ideas somewhat interesting as well as startling but they do not BEGIN to even scratch the surface toward truth, for me--regardless of all the permutations, ancient documents, interpolations, extrapolations etc. etc. etc. they posit in defense of their different ideas. None of them have ever remotely rang true, for me.

And I get weary quickly of all the convoluted . . . nonsense . . . purporting to cast aspersions on the Biblical record. So, please don't expect me to 'go there.'

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Sorry, but I think you're very wrong.

Israel won't get involved with issues in Iraq or Syria.

They will, however, take advantage of a destabilised Middle East to take on Iran.

As far as cashless society, Israel wouldn't survive without Billions of dollars in aid from the United States. They get more foreign aid money than all the other countries combined, and with the largest group of bribery agents in Washington (laughingly called "lobbyists") this won't change anytime soon.

Israel can't increase in power and influence, there are so many Arab countries around them that are far stronger, richer, and have the USA far more beholden to them than Israel ever will.

Israel really gives the USA a sum total of NOTHING in return for everything it gets, and if you take away the millions spent by the Israel lobby every year, I fail to see how the USA keeps supporting them.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: St UdioThat 'Caliphate' arising out of parts of Syria, Iraq, then Jordan, Lebanon will be led after 2016 by Obama after leaving the POTUS office in January 2017....
so, as you correctly state, Israel will be actively engaging against a long known 'foe'...but it will be Obama as the future Caliph

That deserves a star, my friend! The best thing I've read all day and gave me a nice chuckle. Unfortunately, I don't think Muslims like or trust him that much. But then again, he is one hell of a campaigner

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Oh!!.. no.. the prophecies I gave you from my country, are from greek prophets, like Kosmas Etolos, 18th century, even the great Konstantine inside Konstantinupolis, have these prophecies, written in his tomb, inside the temple of Saint Sofia since 1453!! It gives details how turkey is going to stop existing as a country.

its not something beyond Christianity.

But as I said before and thats my personal beliefs, prophecies, are not divined made predictions, they are just plans, from someone who want to take over the planet. So what they do, is to create plans, give them a paranormal look/mask/divine and as long as humanity progress and invent new technologies that allows them to fulfill these phenomena and plans, their/ or his followers fulfill them.

I will give you an example... I may create a plan that I will destroy a generation of humans, I give it a paranormal mask and look... lets say.... "Monsters will eat you from within and this generation will perish with rott and death!! "

Now lets say at today times, I have a very modern and nice laboratory, I produce a virus for specific dna type of humans and effects and I spread it all over the globe.

Thats what prophecies are... Plans under development.

A second example, jewish god will come, seperate the souls from the human spirits and will take them into the heavens. And now we have the pope of catholic church, praising aliens.... lol

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I'm sticking with this type of occurance,,slighty tweeked for, clarity.

For instance,, if ISlamic Republic of the new Caliphate,, or isis as its know,, which includes the Levant,,,

sweep's in Jordan ,,for instance,, instead of Bagdad,,,
they already tweeted a nasty about the king of Jordan,, so heads up.
or don't loose ur head,,

edit on 6/21/2014 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/21/2014 by BobAthome because: z?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join