It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“We need automatic guns so to defend against the military. ” - What???

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Galvatron
a reply to: joemoe

I would like to add to your figure, as I think it's germane. The census bureau estimates that brandishings and not firing a firearm to prevent violent crime (robbery, assault, battery, rape, murder, manslaughter, arson etc.) is around 800,000 times a year. These are only instances where the brandishing has been reported to the police.

in most states you can get arrested for banishing a weapon unless in self defense.
and it best be in your home.

the rule of thumb for self defense is never let the criminal see your weapon till you are forced to fire.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
The castle doctrine along with the new "Stand you Ground" rules may require some self defense training for any would be CCW person.

Most states that have "Shall Issue" carry laws require such training before issuing a permit.

Pure self defense claims may still require a day in court before a judge.

After the first state of FL past the shall issue law in 1987 they saw a reduction in crime by about 37% the following year.

Now more then 30 other states have such laws and they have also been reporting similar reductions in crime.

More guns = LESS crime is a proven fact and if more folks would carry that would help save innocent lives!

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   
If I could own and justify the expense, I would own hand grenades, grenade launchers and some anti-personnel mines. I like anti-personnel mines!

lol

I dunno...I guess it is the prepper in me!

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: bbracken677
If I could own and justify the expense, I would own hand grenades, grenade launchers and some anti-personnel mines. I like anti-personnel mines!

lol

I dunno...I guess it is the prepper in me!

May God bless you for your faith in the outcome of the next civil war.

Remember that the people in power only believe in themselves and the followers follow for the pay.

They will receive their payback shortly after the war begins.

To the patriot fighter there is no defeat in death and all they want is a bit of the hair of the dogs that bit us...

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I support complete disarming of ALL civilians. The mass shootings of the last few years are proof that only the most qualified such as military personnel should be allowed to carry. Sure you can keep a switchblade for personal protection, but anything more lethal isn't for everyone to have.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bashka
I support complete disarming of ALL civilians. The mass shootings of the last few years are proof that only the most qualified such as military personnel should be allowed to carry. Sure you can keep a switchblade for personal protection, but anything more lethal isn't for everyone to have.

Switchblades in many States carry a heavier penalty than an illegal firearm.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: bbracken677
NO!
I want pain STOPPED I want America strong and the "secret nation" to die as well as the progs integrated into a "safe" country.We want the 50s politeness modern values and less police state agencies.Soon we will see the latest POTUS crash and burn.I want a peaceful transition off to prison but there are a great many who might try something ...for which we will "eat their heads" . I don't want guns everywhere I have kept mine in home and rarely seen I don't NEED to scare anyone I already do THAT by standing around.
We have to avoid electing an Adolph Hitler now who is as right as Obama was left with his Coward and Piven B###SH#T.
WE WILL have a fight then...

edit on 26-6-2014 by cavtrooper7 because: Damn MEDs again....

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I can dig it man... Unfortunately the malaise of the Carter administration took years to throw off. And this with a powerful and charismatic leader, Reagan.

There is no such leader hanging around as far as I can tell. There is no manufacturing base to support an economic comeback. We have lost too many jobs overseas. The good jobs.

The comeback we are seeing is but a blip on the way down. Wal-mart/retail jobs, McDonald's jobs are not going to fuel a true recovery.

This next election will feature buffoons on one side beating each other up for the nomination and a buffoonette with very little experience leading but lots of experience in politics on the other side. I fear the repercussions of the Patriot Act with the next POTUS, whoever is elected.

But hey! Corporations are the devil! They should be taxed into oblivion, regulated out of the country! And then our liberal morons bitch about jobs lost. There is cause and effect. There is no coincidence that the manufacturing that remains is primarily in, or moving to "right to work" states that actually will offer tax and other incentives to get those jobs in.

edit on 26-6-2014 by bbracken677 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: masqua
a reply to: MrWendal

Kent State was a disgrace for the US military and in NO, looters got what they deserved.

Comparing those two incidents to a armed insurrection against the government is akin to making mountains out of molehills. Kicking the British out of America... now that was an armed insurrection.

I beg to differ.

First off, it's good that we agree that Kent State was a disgrace.

We will have to disagree on NO during/after Katrina because it was not only "looters" who "got what they deserved". There were many people, some on even perfectly dry land, who were cracked down upon by the US Military and that is a fact.

That aside... at no time was I comparing armed insurrection to these two incidents I bring up. If you read the post I replied to which is quoted, it says the following...

The notion of an armed revolution involving the population of America pitted against the US Military is pure fantasy. It'll never happen regardless of the scenario of 'state of the art' tanks in every driveway.

Why?

Because the US Military consists of sons and daughters who would never stand against the citizenry.

Notice that last line? It would never happen because the US Military consist of our own sons and daughters who would never... NEVER... stand against the citizenry.

I think the two cases I listed are prime examples of the Military, our sons and daughters, standing against the citizenry, wouldn't you?

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

I hate to tell you this but they already allow us in several states to own machine guns, this is a video of knobhill shooting range in Kentucky. All you need is a two hundred dollar tax stamp, for a machine gun or a silencer.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MrWendal

You win... your argument using Kent State and Katrina have convinced me that the US Military is willing to shoot down American citizens (if ordered to do so by the prez).

Better start saving up for an F-35 and related armaments to equip it with. Keep it in your garage and use the street as a landing field. After all, you want to place yourself on an equal footing (or better) if you'd rather not end up a crispy critter.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MarlinGrace

Some of us like to start our kids off early, gotta love those family outings.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bashka

What a great idea...

www.youtube.com...

This is the only way to bring true peace to the world through democide.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: bbracken677
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I can dig it man... Unfortunately the malaise of the Carter administration took years to throw off. And this with a powerful and charismatic leader, Reagan.

There is no such leader hanging around as far as I can tell. There is no manufacturing base to support an economic comeback. We have lost too many jobs overseas. The good jobs.

The comeback we are seeing is but a blip on the way down. Wal-mart/retail jobs, McDonald's jobs are not going to fuel a true recovery.

This next election will feature buffoons on one side beating each other up for the nomination and a buffoonette with very little experience leading but lots of experience in politics on the other side. I fear the repercussions of the Patriot Act with the next POTUS, whoever is elected.

But hey! Corporations are the devil! They should be taxed into oblivion, regulated out of the country! And then our liberal morons bitch about jobs lost. There is cause and effect. There is no coincidence that the manufacturing that remains is primarily in, or moving to "right to work" states that actually will offer tax and other incentives to get those jobs in.

Thank you Walter Bishop!

You hit the nail on the head as we are being told about the recovery the government is preparing for civil war and allowing UN troops to stage for war. www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
We have to avoid electing an Adolph Hitler

Bad analogy. Hitler was a pro-revolutionary who had nearly full support from the people because he promised to get Germany rid of fascism, bourgeois and cowards. Big, nice words with which he seduced thousands.

He attempted a revolution "for the people" so to seize the power, the revolution failed, he got thrown into prison, he got angry, he wrote Mein Kampf on a hatred streak, and that's how the Nazi Party was born.

If anything, Hitler looked far more like you pro-revolution guys than Obama.

edit on 27-6-2014 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: masqua
Better start saving up for an F-35 and related armaments to equip it with. Keep it in your garage and use the street as a landing field.

Plus, I don't think Lockheed Martin would mind making 318,241,000 more sales... (roll eyes)

Multiply that by the price of one F-35 and you see how lucrative a Revolution can be to weapon manufacturers.

edit on 27-6-2014 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
We have to avoid electing an Adolph Hitler

Bad analogy. Hitler was a pro-revolutionary who had nearly full support from the people because he promised to get Germany rid of fascism, bourgeois and cowards. Big, nice words with which he seduced thousands.

He attempted a revolution "for the people" so to seize the power, the revolution failed, he got thrown into prison, he got angry, he wrote Mein Kampf on a hatred streak, and that's how the Nazi Party was born.

If anything, Hitler looked far more like you pro-revolution guys than Obama.

I am not for a revolution...It would be good to see Obama obey the U.S. Constitutional law.
Do you not agree that he has over stepped the law?
The Supreme Court said he did and so did the House as are about to file a law suit against him.

But "What does it matter"...their dead!

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Ahh...let's see. Anyone wanna bet what the next election will entail?

"We will secure the border and send the illegals back" (Jews)
"I promise the most transparent administration in the last 60 years" (hmm...that sounds familiar)
"hope and change" (but in different words)
"Homeland" (Fatherland)
"Tax the rich more...the rich are evil" (almost every election)
"I will end the malaise that is hanging over our heads" (hope and change?)
"I will rid us of the threat of terrorists" (translate to Jews and communists in Nazi Germany)

Nahh...none of that sounds the least bit like Hitler running for President in the US..

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: waltwillisI am not for a revolution...It would be good to see Obama obey the U.S. Constitutional law.
The Supreme Court said he did and so did the House as are about to file a law suit against him.

"He has stepped over the line"? Sorry, I'm not supposed to comment anymore since I'm leaving, but seriously? Forbidding tanks, anti-personal mines, and F-35 to the already unstable citizens is "stepping over the line"???

And of the course the Senate will shut Obama down: the Congress is in association with the CFR, and guess who's in the CFR? Lockheed Martin, and several corporations that would not be able to make HUGE amounts of money if if Obama forbid heavy weaponry.

But I guess there hasn't been enough war and shootings to realize that allowing citizens have tanks and anti-personnel mines would only be a catastrophe. Have it your way.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 05:38 AM
link   

I'm no Obamalogical expert but I don't think Obama is acting on his own orders. I think someone behind the scene is giving him pointers.

If the Supreme Court is taking the matter in its hands, why do you need a violent revolution for?

Wouldn't that throw you into the Court too?

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join