It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A dream I had as a child about ape-people waging war

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Since I can't post new threads any other place than in this forum here we go. I'm not really new here, I've been visiting this site since it was mostly about Area 51 and aliens
My other profile "Trapped Soul" sadly got hacked.

Back to my dream...
I had this probably when I was around 12 years old. The reason I remember it so good is because I felt that it was special, I felt that someone was reaching out to me.

I was on another planet. In the distance I saw a rocket launcher and some other buildings. The rocket launcher was continually launching new rockets into the skies, when it had fired 3 rockets 3 new ones came up from the ground beneath it so it could continue. I then noticed a "bigfoot-looking" creature holding a rifle walking towards me with a limp, I felt that it wanted me to help it, that it wanted the madness to stop. From my understanding these creatures were blowing themselves up in a huge war, something similar to what a third world war would be for us.

The reason I post this now is because I recently read the thread about a person seeing "bigfoot" as a child. Maybe the bigfoots seen by humans are this alien race from another planet visiting us, that would make much more sense than them being a undiscovered species.

Have anyone else had dreams about these creatures?
And when on the topic of dreams... I've had many special dreams! I once dreamt that someone killed our cat and a week later someone did. Several lucid dreams too! I've also experienced sleep paralysis and what I think are out of body experiences.

Maybe a bit off-topic, but I have a uncle who mastered telekinesis too and who with my father communicated both with aliens and the souls of dead humans, they have lots of stories to tell me about their experiences. Maybe I am lucky to have such a family and my own experiences.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   
its called planet of the apes.
it was an old movie. did you fall asleep in front of the tv?

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Welcome to ats .. erm back .. erm.. something like that .. interesting dream .. once the welcoming crew comes along you will have more than enough posts to make a thread on your dream ..

Be careful poking around here never know what you will stumble across around here .. and under no circumstances look under the beds .. thats where the truly scary things hide ..

Happy hours at 1700 b.y.o.b ..

Bally should be along with a sanger for ya .. and pronto should be along as well .. and no it wasnt me nicked pronto's beer .. followed by the rest of the inmates .. oops residents here at our holiday resort .. enjoy you stay ..

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: okamitengu
its called planet of the apes.
it was an old movie. did you fall asleep in front of the tv?

I've seen all those movies! Not at the time though. I had this dream in my bed, not in the couch.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: ParanormalGuy

One of the most horrifying dreams I've ever experienced (and I've had some vivid nightmares) involved ape-like beings you have described. It's always caused me to wonder if the bigfoots we see could somehow be linked, because in all my efforts to understand the UFO phenomena I have never once come across a story or experience like my dream.

Unfortunately it's a bit graphic, but I'll try to censor it so it's suitable to the ATS audience.
So I was about 15-16, I had already seen my first impressive UFO and had several strange paranormal experiences that I couldn't explain- but I was a lot more pragmatic than I am today about it, I never gave it too much thought nor did I have many emotions involving the experiences. I say this because I really wasn't into the stuff, nor had I ever seen Planet of the Apes or anything that would inspire such a horrifying dream.

I was staying in Bologna, Italy for several months, and this dream happened on christmas. I remember, because I wrote down the entire dream on present wrapping....

It starts out and I am a disembodied observer floating like a camera down a very deserted city street. I was under the impression that the city was going through some sort of subjugation, but in this stage of the dream I wasn't aware what. I was following a woman dressed in black clothes, I remember other people too, setting the tone that these people were dead in the eyes, as if shellshocked.
As I am following this woman, behind me (in my mind's eye) a large blueish portal begins to open up.... taking me, and what I would soon find the woman, with it.

I'll never forget the detail of the room I found myself in. A large open room with paintings, candles, mahogany walls. And a very large table in the center. There was a giant gorilla type man (basically a bigfoot, but more refined) and the woman I had previously seen on the street, only now she was no longer wearing her black clothes. In my ear was a very calm voice that was explaining to me the horror I was witnessing before me, I can remember it almost word for word: "They can only procreate with human women, and their natural process can take many hours." And for what felt like an eternity, I was basically forced to watch that go down on the table. Only strangely, I had zero emotions, it was like I was a scientist examining two patients, being explained by another scientist the scene before me. I was just an observer, like a camera.

The same distinct "portal" opened up, and I found myself back on the same street with the same woman (who was now fully dressed). She turned to me with dead eyes and said to me "Don't worry, this happens to everyone." At that point, I woke up.
And when I say woke up, I mean I was completely in shock.

I've thought about every aspect of the dream, I remember the gorilla perfectly- it had a straight back and stood at least 8-10 feet tall.
Honestly it was like being forced to watch a great dane and a chihuahua. It's just not something someone that small could walk away from, making me wonder if the place I was in was not entirely of the third dimension. But trying to rationalize a dream is an exercise in futility, especially one so perverse.

So I tried to make it as PG-13 as I could, but I'll be damned just typing this out gives me the chills.
edit on 20-6-2014 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThinkingCap

She turned to me with dead eyes and said to me "Don't worry, this happens to everyone."

You guys are spooking me a bit... Everyone!?

That's scary...

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Was it Chewbacca from Star Wars? That's what I got a picture of with him holding a gun.

Chewwy

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: PsychoEmperor

It was either 'everyone' or "this happens all the time" - it was something precisely along those lines though.

I remember, it was actually part 2 of 3 insane nightmares all in one night. Maybe I'll write up a dream thread about it, just not exactly fun writing about it at all though.

new topics

top topics

join