It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how many cameras can you pack into a phone before your teeth fall out?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   
there's a new phone on the market, i won't post a pic of it and give it publicity, i'm sure idiots will be tweeting about it already and we'll all hear about it soon enough

this latest gadget is a 3D-model.. with camera in the front.. and camera in the back (for taking selfie's and belfie's of course)
and 4 extra camera's along the corners to help facilitate the 3D effect

that's great, isn't it?
just what we needed?
we can't get a decent health system going, or even a dental plan..
but the tracking devices phones now have 6 cameras & counting

another simpsons moment come to life (lisa needs braces)

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: UNIT76

You mean the new amazon phone. Gimmics sell products these days.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   
All the better for big brother to identify you dontcha know .. the nsa doesnt want to target a real terrorist by mistake as it would leave washington d.c a ghost town ..

Erm.. meant its the latest fad to keep the masses occupied with so they dont have to face reality in the world around them ..

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Yes..., the Amazon Phone. Pics here (German-Site)
Link

edit on 19/6/14 by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO because: (no reason given)

edit on 19/6/14 by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888
All the better for big brother to identify you dontcha know .. the nsa doesnt want to target a real terrorist by mistake as it would leave washington d.c a ghost town ..

Erm.. meant its the latest fad to keep the masses occupied with so they dont have to face reality in the world around them ..

Ive put tape over the camera's on my phone. And I keep it in a sound proof wallet when not in use

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

I'm with you. I have decals on my iPad's cameras and one on my phones front camera. I purposely bought a PC monitor WITHOUT a camera. I wish I could get everything else without one to.

Too many cameras already. I am glad to see that I am not the only one that does this. A lot of folks like to look at you like you're nuts.
edit on 6/19/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
A lot of folks like to look at you like you're nuts.

LOL

Yep, when they ask why I've got tape on my phone and I tell them I do get the - weird person - look. I find it helps when I tell them with a little app I could be watching them getting undressed at night.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Capatalism built the new Amazon Fire Phone. I am going to use it to take pictures of my kids at the zoo when i am not working my job selling things to people who want things. If you choose to make yourself marketable and profitable and productive through education and patience you get health plus dental and 401K and a bank account to put credits in called the almighty US Dollar.

Discipline is important unless you like government paid beauracrat services of mediocrity. if so then don't whine of cameras listening devices etc. They are paying your way and you owe it to them.

I am an American and I approve this message.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk

Ive put tape over the camera's on my phone. And I keep it in a sound proof wallet when not in use

Wouldn't it just be easier to unclip the battery?

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Xaphan

not if its an Apple phone, they're deliberately designed to be a right royal barsteward to fix

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xaphan

originally posted by: VoidHawk

Wouldn't it just be easier to unclip the battery?

But then it wouldn't ring!
I dont want the camera's, and I dont want it listening to me (bugged) hence it sits in a wallet that muffles the microphone.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: sirjunlegun

..yeah, yeah i know.. it's all my fault

I am an American and I approve this message.

of course you are & do
feel free to sass me out some more, i thrive on negative energy like a tinfoil hat wearing Tony Clifton
i might even learn something?

all my friends & i keep our phones in the fridge
i've only got one because the gf says i have to have it (..that's my fault too)

If you choose to make yourself marketable and profitable

..that's where ya lost me
..gave you a star though

edit on 20-7-2014 by UNIT76 because: ..what PROFIT is it for a man to gain the world but to lose his own soul?

all i have to do is open my front door & i'm at the zoo
edit on 20-7-2014 by UNIT76 because: inspecting my own feces

new topics

top topics

join