It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very weird theory that I found on the Internet

page: 92
<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

Hah, your post was hilarious. You are backtracking from the science now? And attempting to relate it to the flat earth? You probably can't even count all your logical fallacies.

What a blockhead. I knew you wouldn`t get it so I decided to leave one final post for you.

Relating it to flat earth means that unless people hadn`t been thinking outside the box at the time, there would be no progress...much like yourself. That`s why I said:

"Don`t you think it`s time for you to crawl out of the confined space of yours" which I`m going to translate to you what it means because I actually feel sorry for you.

Literally:

Don`t you think it`s time for you to crawl out of the confined space of yours (and get a life).

Metaphorically:

Don`t you think it`s time for you to stop limiting yourself and start thinking outside the box.

Oh and for the record, it has nothing to do with backtracking from science. I really do hope you will eventually get there and start thinking for yourself because you know there is a difference between understanding science and what some scientist tells you.

Good luck!

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 02:27 AM
link   

That is reasoning which may work for you and may or may not apply to these people you know. Good for you.

In my case, I have a vivid memory of these things. It is not a matter of "I sort of remember..." or "I could have sworn...," it's: "I KNOW!" I believe I've said this before but apparently it needs to be said again. Some of the naysayers to this issue aren't taking it seriously enough to really listen to where we are coming from, and I guess that's understandable; for people whose memories jive with the current reality it would seem pretty silly. What we are talking about is very real. It is a knowing. For example, if it rained yesterday you know it rained. If someone told you it didn't you know they're wrong. You were there. You saw it, heard it pour for hours. It happened. That is a 'vivid memory,' a knowing. That is what this is for us. It's far too vivid and involves too many connected memories to be wrongly remembered. I have no doubt whatsoever.

As for the matter of debating it, I personally never intended to bother debating this subject because it can't be debated. This is a matter of what some people vividly remember versus what other people (I assume vividly) remember, as well as the current reality which makes them right (in this reality.) This is the sort of issue you come to discuss with others who've experienced it or know enough people who have to be open-minded about it and are looking for answers.

I just want to talk to others who've experienced this, learn what other crazy things have changed and try to work out a way we might solve this. I'm not saying no one should question it. People will of course think this is crazy, stupid or has a logical explanation, but they should hear us out and understand we are not talking about vague or partially or mostly certain memories here, but vivid memories; this is what we know to be true, just as we know it currently isn't (in this reality.) Apparently, reality is not stable and some things very close to our hearts have been altered, and many are speechless, or curse and sweat like crazy when they find this out. It shakes your world.

Hope you understand a bit better about where we are coming from on this. Obviously, I don't have any answers here. Only questions...
edit on 28-8-2015 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-8-2015 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 04:07 AM
link   
This has been discussed many times on here, along with New Zealand moving and famed celebrities dying "again"

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: violet
This has been discussed many times on here, along with New Zealand moving and famed celebrities dying "again"

So what's your point? Some of us obviously need to talk about this, is is not just some theory, or no big deal to some of us, so if it does not concern you, then leave the rest of us in our peace, because believe me, if this happens to YOU, you will need somebody to talk about it with...

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: hidingthistime

originally posted by: violet

So what's your point? Some of us obviously need to talk about this, is is not just some theory, or no big deal to some of us, so if it does not concern you, then leave the rest of us in our peace, because believe me, if this happens to YOU, you will need somebody to talk about it with...

I was just saying it's been discussed.

Where did I say it didn't happen to me? It has and I do think there might be something to it.
Sorry if I offended you
Carry on.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: violet

Here's what I think....

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Have these been posted here yet?

What do you all think about them?

web.archive.org/web/20010407093853/www.80scartoons.net/toons/berenstein.html

web.archive.org/web/20010805230414/www.80scartoons.net/toons/berenstein.html

Simpson's Berenstein Bears

TV Guide says Berenstein Bears 7am Saturday

Berenstein Bears Book

Berenstein Bears Book 2

edit on 28-8-2015 by Tranceopticalinclined because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Op3nM1nd3d

I do think for myself. I don't go out of my way to make excuses for myself as the people subscribing to this timeline theory have...

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

I KNOW I left my sunglasses in the Jeep. I KNOW IT!!! I took them off my head as I was exiting the Jeep and put them on the center console. They weren't there...but I KNOW I put them there.

Three days later I found them in my bag...I looked and looked for those glasses, but never thought to look in my bag because I KNEW I had put them on the center console. I scoured that Jeep...I thought one of my kids lost them.

My wife then made fun of me, I deserved it. I didn't go telling her the timeline shifted and I was in a new timeline.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Tranceopticalinclined

Oh dear lord. The Simpsons image you linked is photoshopped. Here is the original it was ripped from:

Source

That's a local papers TV listings for the night, not TV Guide. There are only a handful of listings spelled berenstein, and I gaurantee if we had the date of that listing we could find FAR MORE than spelled it berenstain as I showed earlier with google's paper search.

Both of your final images were photoshopped by reddit users.

I am not sure what your The Office clip has to do with this. Are the Warenstein Bears being discussed? And notice he pronounced it STEEN? That isn't even close to right even though that's how I pronounced it as a kid.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Great clip. Your powers of observation are underwhelming.

QUEERENSTEIN BEARS. Awesome work.

edit on 28-8-2015 by DenyObfuscation because: enlarged screen to get a better view

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

Feeling the love from you all is nice, thanks, I love you too, snoochie Boochie.

I was asking what you all thought about them, not about my powers of observation.

Maybe take notes from raymundoko since they're able to constructively reply on the topic and not try to belittle folks.

Manners people, Manners

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   

The office clip was to state that the Stein or Steen at the ending of the name was stuck in people's minds, and regardless of the play on the word for their team name, it's a reflection of that thought.

Even if this is a mistaken spelling, the issue is that many people remember it this way, so it's not just a bunch of people misremembering, most likely a bunch of people just pronounced it wrong all these years.

Either or, it's very interesting.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Manners? Take a look at the last few pages of ''manners'' from the Steiners.

It's your post so you can cry if you want to, but I didn't say anything wrong.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   
The Stein Anomaly is likely a message from the future.

Afterall, stone = rock, as in... asteroid. or planetoid.

Beren im guessin means.. pears?

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I'll start by saying I have not read all the comments, as this thread is long. I'll finish by saying The Berenstein Bears is an Australian t.v. show.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: recycled

Actually, It is still the BerenSTAIN bears, even in Australia...

Source
edit on 1-9-2015 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   
And kiwis misspell it in ads when selling books spelled Berenstain.

www.trademe.co.nz...

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Here is the problem...as a kid, who was just learning how to spell efficiently, I probably didn't give the title two looks. However it's what I heard...What I heard was Berenstein. Does not mean that this was the correct spelling. No one is going to take the time to over enunciate the "STAINE" . Thus this is where we are all at now. If you say The Berenstain Bears with normal flow me as a child would not be able to tell the difference.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join