It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very weird theory that I found on the Internet

page: 85
<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: michaeldeschain
a reply to: new_here
For me, it was very uncomfortable the first couple episodes of it I experienced as an adult. Memory and perspective eased me along as it persisted though and I recall many similar situations as a child. In fact, in hindsight doesn't ALL of childhood feel that way?

Yes!! It's that 'not in control' feeling!!

I think a lot of young children were in situations that scared them, and they felt out of control...unable to do anything/stop whatever was going on.

I'm a smoker too. (Can't remember who mentioned that re smell & taste)

I'm not a control freak, but I am very responsible and find so many others irresponsible. (I did have some rather 'traumatic' events when I was younger. I've had a lot since I've been older, too.)

jacygirl

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Not about the bears but I thought I would share this here as I feel it has a relavance, I've only read the last few pages so appologies if I do not know the full story.

I remember about 5 years ago that the actor Christopher Walken died. I remember it vividly, saw it on the news and on facebook, talked about it with friends, specifically remember discussing the film true romance with a mate saying it was his greatest scene.

Then a couple of years ago I found out he was still alive but would have sworn he was dead, bet my last fiver on it. Then I saw the thread on Billy graheam here on ATS and all the people that had a similar experience. I was not a member at the time but remember that I was tempted to sign up and share my experience.

Seeing this thread reminded me of this but here's the strange thing. I was talking to mrsnonspefic about it and how strange it was that I had clear memories of him dying and it was a shame that he died early last year after a short illness but....

He is still alive! I remember him dying twice now yet he is still according to IMDB and wikipedia alive?

I think someone should maybe start a thread about the mandala effect as it has a real ATS vibe to it.

I saw someone mentioned NDE's somewhere, I had one in 2005 if that makes any difference?

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
Not about the bears but I thought I would share this here as I feel it has a relavance, I've only read the last few pages so appologies if I do not know the full story.

I remember about 5 years ago that the actor Christopher Walken died. I remember it vividly, saw it on the news and on facebook, talked about it with friends, specifically remember discussing the film true romance with a mate saying it was his greatest scene.

Then a couple of years ago I found out he was still alive but would have sworn he was dead, bet my last fiver on it. Then I saw the thread on Billy graheam here on ATS and all the people that had a similar experience. I was not a member at the time but remember that I was tempted to sign up and share my experience.

Seeing this thread reminded me of this but here's the strange thing. I was talking to mrsnonspefic about it and how strange it was that I had clear memories of him dying and it was a shame that he died early last year after a short illness but....

He is still alive! I remember him dying twice now yet he is still according to IMDB and wikipedia alive?

I think someone should maybe start a thread about the mandala effect as it has a real ATS vibe to it.

I saw someone mentioned NDE's somewhere, I had one in 2005 if that makes any difference?

This is that thread you speak of. Poorly named.

Some here think when you had your NDE, you actually did die, but your consciousness moved to an alternate reality where you did not.
Hence the NDE correlation.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   

For me, it was very uncomfortable the first couple episodes of it I experienced as an adult. Memory and perspective eased me along as it persisted though and I recall many similar situations as a child. In fact, in hindsight doesn't ALL of childhood feel that way?

Absolutely! I posted somewhere on ATS just recently how strange it is when I recall a memory from childhood, it is as if I am looking down upon my child-self viewing the memory. I don't see it thru my child-eyes view, if that makes sense what I'm trying to say.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Absolutely! I posted somewhere on ATS just recently how strange it is when I recall a memory from childhood, it is as if I am looking down upon my child-self while viewing the memory. I don't see it thru my child-eyes view, if that makes sense what I'm trying to say.
edit on 5/17/2015 by new_here because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific
I just posted this about 2 pages ago. I badly would like to start a thread on the Mandel effect. Please check it out, nonspecific.

mandelaeffect.com...

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Yeah, on the original bernstein switcheroo page I saw folks commenting on nde's, amongst other things I have experienced which to me all fall under hyper or ultra reality, heightened awareness and sensitivity, like that experienced during panic etc.

There is neither a singular or collective recollection of any Walken death in my lifetime but, that isn't to say you never experienced it. This is exactly what is being discussed at the Mandela effect and places like it. People are acknowledging a switch or ripple in the collective consciousness. I, based on all of this, think it most important to find who is susceptible to this and what similar traits they have. Nde's for instance, o negative blood, heightened awareness ...so on and so forth.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: 772STi

I say go for it, I do feel though, that the berenstEins are a crucial aspect of that equation.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ISawItFirst

The thread I was reffering to was older than this on, heres a link in case it was missed.

Dead celebreties that are still alive

That is a very interesting concept to me regarding the NDE as after mine I was left with the belief that I am able to switch universes at will, so if I want a certain future I can shift into another multiverse were that outcome is inevitable.

I have mentioned it a few times on here before I think.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: 772STi
I just posted this about 2 pages ago. I badly would like to start a thread on the Mandel effect. Please check it out, nonspecific.

mandelaeffect.com...

It was your post that made me aware of it, Get yourself up to 20 posts quick and start a thread, it would be a blinder of an opening thread!

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Whatever happened to thisguy27 ? He brought up cats in the cradle (all I can find is info on the book) and the demiurge. I vaguely see the relevance with the demiurge but would likeep more info. Anyone currently on have any info that relates? I was left high and dry...ha!

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I'll be to 20 soon. I have alot to say on the subject. What I find very interesting is there is a poll on the site and she wants to know when you first realized you have these "false" memories. The reason for that is she has a scientist wanting to see if it coincides with some test that where being done especially around the year 2000. For obvious reasons the test/experiments and scientists names are withheld.

On a side note to the other posts I started suffering from depersonalization at 16 and after reading your post I'm wondering if there's possibly a connection there. Maybe people who suffer from depersonalization/anxiety/panic attacks can remembered the truth easier. At least that seams the case with me

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Just searched the forums and although not strictly dealing with the Mandela effect exclusively, many threads mention it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   

I'll be to 20 soon. I have alot to say on the subject. What I find very interesting is there is a poll on the site and she wants to know when you first realized you have these "false" memories. The reason for that is she has a scientist wanting to see if it coincides with some test that where being done especially around the year 2000. For obvious reasons the test/experiments and scientists names are withheld.

On a side note to the other posts I started suffering from depersonalization at 16 and after reading your post I'm wondering if there's possibly a connection there. Maybe people who suffer from depersonalization/anxiety/panic attacks can remembered the truth easier. At least that seams the case with me

That's where I'm leaning, not necessarily ascension but heightened awareness or some common thread, physiological and otherwise I'd imagine.

Oh, I wonder what that test was all about huh? I read it as well, I wonder what sceintist, where and how it could possibly pertain to people with this common thread, assuming there is one. I wish I were more Web savvy and able to focus, I'd start my own site..heh
edit on 17-5-2015 by michaeldeschain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

I check this thread everyday for new posts. I might be too "obsessed" with this, but I just feel there is something much larger going on here.

I have felt for a while that I'm experiencing a different version of my life. Various things feel off:
-I used to be hyper and goofy-I don't feel like that anymore. It feels like a happiness has been stolen from me. (And no, I'm not depressed.)
-My looks have changed (not due to aging, but that is a slight issue lol). I'm 31, so I'm not talking about a 20 year difference. I look so different from just a few years ago.
-I used to fly in my dreams several times a week. Now it's very seldom, once a month if I'm lucky.

There's more I want to write and posts I'd like to respond to. But Jacy-I feel like we are very similar. Almost creepy similar. I wanted to pm you but I couldn't figure it out lol. Can you message me? I hate this mobile version, maybe that's why I can't see how to message someone?

Anyway...
Ein camp
O negative

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Some interesting points.

I suffer with many of the symptoms that could relate to this.

At present I do not have the ability to delve into this further as the real world needs my undivided attention and opening pandora's box could caise some problems right now.

I will put this to one side until I have more free time.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: michaeldeschain

Sorry bout that.

The Cat's Cradle is a simulation of the original Universe as remembered by all that experienced it.
Lately, there have been discrepancies in shared memories signalling the end of the Demiurge's control over the dimension and the handing over of control to those more suited.

We are at the end of Kali Yaga. We are entering into a new phase and as we do so, more and more discrepancies will pop up as people die or get reborn.

The posters on this site tickle at the truth but there are too many disinformation artists to truly do so.
That is why an event of a certain type will happen and alert those that aren't that something is going on.

You'll see in due time.

I started this thread to gauge the ratio and it is getting better every day.

The real question you should be asking yourself is not how they did it, but what they could gain from manipulating something as small as a children's book.
Hint: Everything and anything that had to do with the spelling, like memories of certain events.

There is a bigger game being played behind the scenes.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: thisguy27

Do you mean Kali YUga? Now you strike me as someone who is mildly familiar with Hinduism, but not enough that you would egregiously misspell the most important age of the religion...

You would also know that Kali Yuga has well over 400k years left in it. Even if you go with a lunar cycle as the count we still have over 30k years left...

You also seem to be confused about what Kali Yuga is. It is a period ruled over by the Demon Kalki and means a period of strife and quarrel. It has nothing to do with shared memories or discrepancies. It has to do with the entire population of the planet being so far from a spirituality that there will be no mention of such, even by those who are "good people".

The real question you should be asking yourself is not how they did it, but what they could gain from manipulating something as small as a children's book.
Hint: Everything and anything that had to do with the spelling, like memories of certain events.

Man, the lengths some people will go through to not have to admit they were mistaken...You do realize that the post you created was based on a HOAX right?
edit on 19-5-2015 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

You think this was a hoax? How could it possibly be considered a hoax?

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: thisguy27

No worries, thanks for getting back to me as this interests me greatly. Any information and different theories are welcome. I'd like to look more into the cat's cradle, any good links or suggested reading?

What part, if any, does quantum suicide/immortality play in this? I'd like your opinion on the matter.

Although ,as you can see I am very interested in the how, I have been asking myself that question (the why?), assuming of course a "they" does exist. I am still exploring all options I've come across. The how will perhaps point to whether or not a they exist. Are you alluding to supernatural and paranormal entities having something to gain or a physical group of beings.

You certainly aren't obligated to clatify, but it'll help in my pursuit of answers.

Thank you, you have been a great help and I look forward to further discussing topics with you.

top topics

<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join