It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very weird theory that I found on the Internet

page: 77
<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ISawItFirst

originally posted by: BerenstEiner

a reply to: ISawItFirst

I remember something like this on Coast 2 Coast AM.

I remember it happening in San Francisco.

What I also remember is it started with a blood transfusion with a baboon and a baby.

I'm not talking about the baby and baboon heart transplant.

After the baby was cured, then they cured a man.

That doesn't seem to have anything in common with my memory. Why would they ever transfuse (word?)
blood between a baby and a babboon.

Not saying you didn't experience it, we can add it to the list.

baboon transfusion

Thanks for the link. Still reading it. The way your post sounded it was as though it was a happy accident of the transfusion. I can see where I misunderstood. I'm still interested in why it was supposed to work.

Turns out, it wasn't supposed to work. Not to cure him anyway. Still interesting. Nothing in there about a baby. I couldn't find anything on a follow up to see what they learned, but I didn't look too hard.

At any rate this looks like an actual memory, not a mandela effect. Off the list it goes, unless you are sure there was a baby involved and anyone at all was cured.
edit on 14-1-2015 by ISawItFirst because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   

What I also remember is it started with a blood transfusion with a baboon and a baby.

That doesn't seem to have anything in common with my memory. Why would they ever transfuse (word?)

baboon transfusion

Thanks for the link. Still reading it. The way your post sounded it was as though it was a happy accident of the transfusion. I can see where I misunderstood. I'm still interested in why it was supposed to work.

Turns out, it wasn't supposed to work. Not to cure him anyway. Still interesting. Nothing in there about a baby. I couldn't find anything on a follow up to see what they learned, but I didn't look too hard.

At any rate this looks like an actual memory, not a mandela effect. Off the list it goes, unless you are sure there was a baby involved and anyone at all was cured.

I wouldn't take it off just yet. Because they then cured a baby.

It can be the same type of alternate history that the Bears have. I remember it this way, and now its that way.

Like, let's say they did cure it. But something has changed in "time" and the cure is no longer there.

I also remember sometime in the 70s, the Russians landed on the moon.

I clearly remember that man and a baby were cured.

That article is almost the same as finding all those books that are spelled differently now.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Also, I have been thinking....

What if CERN has something to do with this.

I have read theories that time travelers travel back in time and mess with CERN.

When this happens, small things change.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

baboon transfusion

I wouldn't take it off just yet. Because they then cured a baby.

It can be the same type of alternate history that the Bears have. I remember it this way, and now its that way.

Like, let's say they did cure it. But something has changed in "time" and the cure is no longer there.

I also remember sometime in the 70s, the Russians landed on the moon.

I clearly remember that man and a baby were cured.

That article is almost the same as finding all those books that are spelled differently now.

Sweet. Back in the list. I digged deeper. Jeff getty died in 06 of heart failure and still had AIDS. The treatment failed, they found no evidence that his body accepted any of the baboon marrow. I couldn't find anything related to a baby.

That's why I added the last bit, if you're sure there was a baby and/or that getty was cured, it can stay on the list.

I don't even have an official 'list' but it does make me sound authoritative on the subject doesn't it.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Yup, sure of it.

It was a big deal. Art Bell did a whole show on it..

He was cured.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Look what I found.

AIDS PATENT
edit on 14-1-2015 by BerenstEiner because: (no reason given)

Is that the device?
edit on 14-1-2015 by BerenstEiner because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Look what I found.

AIDS PATENT

Is that the device?

Nice find. I think people have known for thousands of years that silver ions kill just about any pathogen. Be careful though, everyone knows that a miniscule chance of turning blue is a hundred times worse than dying of AIDS, which s why the FDA has forbidden the marketing of silver compounds as having any antibiotic effect.

Interesting, but not at all what I saw in 1999, and the patent is from much earlier. There was nothing added or injected, the blood was exposed to some type of wave or radiation type force, and reinserted.

The device described in the patent is really just some form of silver and oxygen, that they are calling a device. My opinion is that they use that type of language to make it novel, it would be hard to get a patent by saying I put A and b together.

At any rate, the device I recall was about the size of an upright piano, and reminded me of a CAT scan machine, although probably only because of the size and color of the machine that scanned my CAT. Or was it an MRI. I can't remember.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Check this out.

Its dated 1996.

Boiling Question

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   

And this topic deserves its own thread.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Do you have info on the blog/journalist?

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Check this out.

Its dated 1996.

Boiling Question

Nice find. I wish he had cited his source. Might have led to the guy. If there was a time line that he was attempting these things, there had to be some writing on it somewhere during the preceding years.

The guy actually mentioned that he and his patients often referred to it as blood boiling!, but explained that the heat is a by product of the process, and it's only a few degrees above normal. I remembered that he said a specific number but I don't recall.

Sorry Ray, I had much bigger fish frying at the time, and had no inclination to peruse it beyond restoring my own sanity about the event. Especially once I thought it was a pharmy Co cover, probably tied to... well I just didn't want to go any further.

I wouldn't have thought about it too much going forward, after finally having read that info, if not for the Steiner thing, so regrettably, I have no information on the guy or the blogger. I def would have given it if I had it.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Well, my family thinks I am crazy now, but I feel like I clearly remember it...however, I don't write off that I am completely mistaken and merging memories...
edit on 15-1-2015 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

Well, my family thinks I am crazy now, but I feel like I clearly remember it...however, I don't write off that I am completely mistaken and merging memories...

Welcome to the club Ray.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Unlike some in this thread I will admit I am probably wrong though...

Or there could be a legit cover up, which isn't related to merging alternate universes.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Unlike some in this thread I will admit I am probably wrong though...

Or there could be a legit cover up, which isn't related to merging alternate universes.

We are definitely on the same page now.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 02:23 AM
link   
A cover up?

Perish the thought.

Like I said before, we're all crazy conspiracy theorists.

My biggest question is still why so many people would remember it differently.
Wouldn't at least one teacher have stepped in and corrected someone's paper or given them a bad grade on a book report?

Or maybe it is really just a typo that our brain is making. For no factually proven way.

I've read this whole thread twice now, and I haven't seen one independently provable reason for why there is a difference in memories.

Then again, we don't know how memories actually work, heck we can't even predict the weather and we've been living with weather for all of history.

A cover up? maybe. Or maybe an erase tool like the ones in MIB malfunctioned and left behind a memory that it shouldn't have.

Next time on the Twilight Zone, we meet a man living a normal life that changes for the worst.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: thisguy27

To be clear I don't think the children's book is part of a cover up...AIDS cures not so much.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   

a reply to: thisguy27

To be clear I don't think the children's book is part of a cover up...AIDS cures not so much.

I myself never said the childrens book is a cover up.

Just a weird memory a lot of us have and now know it not to be true anymore.

Just like a memory of AIDS being cured and its no longer true.

Just like the Russians landed on the moon and its no longer true.

Just like Nelson Mandela dying in prison and its no longer true.

What I have always thought was a butterfly effect event happening once or multiple times.

Some of us have retained some memories of past events that no longer exist.

You, Rayray, just may have retained one of those memories.

edit on 20-1-2015 by BerenstEiner because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: BerenstEiner

If evidence shows I misremembered I willingly accept that

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   

a reply to: BerenstEiner

If evidence shows I misremembered I willingly accept that

There probably won't be any evidence.

Just a memory you can't explain.

Weird huh?