It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very weird theory that I found on the Internet

page: 75
<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkflash
a reply to: ISawItFirst

Cool story bro

Glad you like it.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   

That's not and NDE by definition. Perhaps DNA memories?

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   

More info please.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   

More info please.

Ask questions, I'll do my best to answer them. I do not want to talk about my NDE just yet, if ever. Suffice to say I should be dead and am not.

Anything about the other experiences.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   

What happened in 1999?

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   

What happened in 1999?

A major disease was cured. In fact I spoke to a man yesterday, whose daughter worked in the field. He told me something like what I describe was tried that year and failed.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ISawItFirst

What happened in 1999?

A major disease was cured. In fact I spoke to a man yesterday, whose daughter worked in the field. He told me something like what I describe was tried that year and failed.

I'd hate to put words in your mouth. Are you saying that you're from a timeline in which this disease was cured in 1999?

BTW I've been following this thread since the beginning. Fascinating stuff. I'm a Steiner all the way.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   

What happened in 1999?

I'd hate to put words in your mouth. Are you saying that you're from a timeline in which this disease was cured in 1999?

BTW I've been following this thread since the beginning. Fascinating stuff. I'm a Steiner all the way.

I don't know. But I saw it live on tv. Maybe I just visited. I lived nearby at the time and almost went down to see it first hand, but I couldn't unglue from the set.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   

What happened in 1999?

I don't know. But I saw it live on tv. Maybe I just visited. I lived nearby at the time and almost went down to see it first hand, but I couldn't unglue from the set.

PS. The man invented the device and the panel were the people he had cured. He demonstrated his device and there were seperate interviews with a few of the panel who said how it felt, how they improved and all of that jazz. It was amazing. There were other speakers that day, but he was the highlight.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   

What happened in 1999?

PS. The man invented the device and the panel were the people he had cured. He demonstrated his device and there were seperate interviews with a few of the panel who said how it felt, how they improved and all of that jazz. It was amazing. There were other speakers that day, but he was the highlight.

What was the disease?
edit on 10-1-2015 by BerenstEiner because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: BerenstEiner

Yeah...I want to know that too.
I'm still following the thread, lol.

What was the disease that was cured?

jacygirl

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl
a reply to: BerenstEiner

Yeah...I want to know that too.
I'm still following the thread, lol.

What was the disease that was cured?

jacygirl

I was really hoping someone would tell ME that. I spent 10 years corroborating what I saw, once I had, I could finally let my brain rest. Now it's like it's started all over and I want someone to say "YEah, they cured xxxx! I saw it too!"

I will tell in a day or so. Also I can tell more about the device and the reactions to it from the patients.

The one about the guy caught in the combine was equally amazing, it just didn't have the kind of world wide impact of the other.

PS. I'll give a hint to start your sleuthing. I haven't been able to find records of the conference at all really, but there where many events and even some legislation concerning it that year, I could have missed it. IOW I found a lot, just nothing that matched up.
edit on 10-1-2015 by ISawItFirst because: Added Post Script

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
A few days ago I came across this thread and for some reason I was overly shocked to see the stAin spelling. Ive done days of reading about it, and fell into a rabbit hole if there ever was one. Im not sure if anyone in the 200 plus pages ive read from this and the other similar threads, has suggested this or not but why not have a list of the events and the memory type next to it to see if there is two clear sets of folk or a quagmire of people with random recollections?

Ein/ Ain- Ein

dilemNa/ dilemMa- N

Mandela died in prison or recently- prison

Lindbergh baby found/ not found- not found

idk bout anything in 1999 though...

Australia map shift or not- no idea

the weirdest for me was the Lindbergh baby. the show 'fringe' was brought up earlier in this thread...

interesting tidbit about fringe- the son of one the opposing mad scientists, stolen from his home universe was described as 'the Lindbergh baby' of his universe- a universe where the Lindbergh baby incident had not occurred.. what intrigues me is that as far as I can recall and as the show states as well and why the character referred to himself as such , was because NO baby was ever found. a quick Google search says they found a body and even convicted someone and executed him.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
im too scared to re watch the show fringe for now, but seriously I cant believe it. Lindbergh baby was found? wtf.

theres been other nuances ive noticed over the years but have chalked it up to some kind or orwellian 'double speak' or random major strange shifts in our 'common consciousness'(?) or other large scale social networking structure, idk how to put the feeling into a real world explanation (obviously).

anyone ever have moments of disassociation? I vividly remember as a child walking into the wrong classroom and going to my desk, only to be stared down by everyone and directed next door by my teacher to a room full of people I didnt know or remember. that was a ruff day, the next day I remembered everyone perfectly and although mainly didn't remember the people next door, I remembered clearly that the previous day the room I was now in was the one filled with strangers and my memories lied with the people next door, although I couldn't remember the memories, I remember the previous day I had them. as well as the teacher being mine the whole year.

super weird fluke? children are a true enigma I would say...

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: NWrune
im too scared to re watch the show fringe for now, but seriously I cant believe it. Lindbergh baby was found? wtf.

anyone ever have moments of disassociation? I vividly remember as a child walking into the wrong classroom and going to my desk, only to be stared down by everyone and directed next door by my teacher to a room full of people I didnt know or remember. that was a ruff day, the next day I remembered everyone perfectly and although mainly didn't remember the people next door, I remembered clearly that the previous day the room I was now in was the one filled with strangers and my memories lied with the people next door, although I couldn't remember the memories, I remember the previous day I had them. as well as the teacher being mine the whole year.

super weird fluke? children are a true enigma I would say...

My brain dissociated from my body after reading that a few times. I'm still not sure i 100% get what you mean but what you say sounds somehow familiar. How strange.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: thisguy27

Very intriguing thread btw.

I personally don't remember these bears enough to be certain but i would have said berstein sounds more familiar.

Has anyone tried googling the berstein spelling in quotes to see the results? I found this link which is from 2007. The girl works in a shop where they have made a berstein bear display and she took photos. Even she is referring to the E spelling...
Unfortunately no pictures with the logo.
lensbaby.com...,93269

ATS wont let me paste the link correctly. Will fix tomorrow.

edit on 11/1/2015 by daftpink because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Apologies if this has already been posted, I have read most of this thread.

archive.4plebs.org...

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I don't usually respond to threads like this, as I usually think the people posting in them are all nuts. This one, however, has really gotten my attention, as I am as positive as one can be, that the spelling was Berenstein.
edit on 1/11/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Ive asked a lot of ppl. A LOT!!! Not one said Berenstain, not one.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: daftpink

We discussed that in the thread. Auto correct fixes berenstain to Berenstein, so a lot of people selling books or memorabilia don't notice their spell checker fixed it.

top topics

<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join