It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very weird theory that I found on the Internet

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: MagicWand67
The truth is that reality is constantly changing and we must change with it.

It doesn't matter if we are stain or stein. We are all still BEARS !!!

Hahahaha! I like that!

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 05:18 AM
link   
My son was a big fan back in the day. I remember when my 6 year old corrected my misspelling of the bears surname quite well. I kept saying it was ein and He would say ain. Then He showed me a number of books with the correct spelling. Daddy was no longer perfect. Berenstain Bears. Even spell check gets it wrong.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I had a big 4th of July party at my place. There were at least 70 people there. I asked a few friends how they remembered the spelling. They looked at me like I was crazy when I told them that all of the books now are "stain." The ones I asked began asking others. It was 100% "stein." A few of them seemed genuinely rattled.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Druid42
I don't think any of us Steiners will ever forget, especially now since we've tried to produce evidence of Stein.

Whatever this resolves to, I know it was once Berenstein. Plain and simple.

100% agreed Druid. It was a experience to say the least. I think I will look at every book from now until I leave this earth hoping to see at least one with "Stein" on it.

originally posted by: skunkape23
I had a big 4th of July party at my place. There were at least 70 people there. I asked a few friends how they remembered the spelling. They looked at me like I was crazy when I told them that all of the books now are "stain." The ones I asked began asking others. It was 100% "stein." A few of them seemed genuinely rattled.

Lol. By the time we are all done doing that, we will have started a firestorm that crosses the globe!! Imagine how many people have gone to look at their old books, dug them up, googled, etc. Berenstein Bears may just make a HUGE comeback!!

I think we should all get a cut if that happens...
edit on 7/5/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
The biggest thing I've taken away from this thread is that every steiner has said:

I'm not wrong, I'm too smart/my memory is too good to not know, so I'm 1000% convinced there's no possible way I could ever be wrong.

That sentiment alone is scary. I bet you're all the friend who's always right...

a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: thisguy27

Well it isn't like the name Berenstein doesn't exist.
Boris Berenstein. So I've decided it's still Berenstein
and no one, or even reality itself is going to make me
see it any other way. I remember it Berenstein and i
have full faith in my memory. So it absolutely was and
is Berenstein.

Gawd damn time bandits think they can just throw me
curve balls and change ups from left field? They don't
have a clue what a jackass I can be.

edit on Rpm70614v532014u03 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
The biggest thing I've taken away from this thread is that every steiner has said:

I'm not wrong, I'm too smart/my memory is too good to not know, so I'm 1000% convinced there's no possible way I could ever be wrong.

That sentiment alone is scary. I bet you're all the friend who's always right...

You have been "right"fighting in this thread as much as the rest of us. You couldn't let it rest until every single one of us admitted we were wrong. You still can't. That's why you keep coming back even when we aren't debating if it's right or wrong anymore. Even now you just have to keep popping up to insist that you are right about us being wrong....

It sure sounds like the friend who is always right, doesn't it?

I didn't see any of us trying to get the "Stainers" to say we were right... Nobody in this thread tried to tell the "Stainers" that we were right and they were wrong. I do recall all of us saying that is how we recalled it, but we didn't insist that anyone was wrong that didn't agree with how we remembered it. We understood that everyone did not remember it the way we did. As a matter of fact, the only right fighters in this thread seemed to be the "Stainers" insisting we were all wrong regardless.

So tell me again who the "friend who is always right" is again?
edit on 7/6/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I have pictures that proved I'm right...you all have gut feelings...

The friend who is always right rarely is right which is the problem.

edit on 6-7-2014 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   

I have pictures that proved I'm right...you all have gut feelings...

The friend who is always right rarely is right which is the problem.

I know that's right. I guess it's ok to be the annoying friend that's always right when that friend REALLY thinks they are always right. Is this sounding familiar to you or are you managing to block ALL of it out??

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   
So there's absolutely no way you're wrong?

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   

The better question would be, why do you NEED me to believe I was wrong? In the grand scheme of things, why is it so important to you to keep coming back in hopes that I will say I was wrong? I'm not starting a cult, I'm not trying to talk other people into believing in anything other than what they already know... So why?

I'm not running for office, I don't work with small children, it's just me and my memory. Yet that bothers you. I would just like to know why??
edit on 7/6/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I kan't sii tha problum

Weive ulwayz speeled wurds lyke thys.

Y'oll muzt bie frum sum ulturnit demynchun!!!

Sum uf yoo kan't bie frum hier ynd eet shoez!

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Nope she is not wrong. It isn't something we have doubts about and think well maybe .... we KNOW what we remember. Why do you think we are so freaked out seeing it as stain??? That is still freaking me out. I don't remember Pooh Bear as Pa Bear. I don't remember Alice in wonderland as Albert in wonderland. I don't remember the wizard of Oz as the wizard of AZ. I don't remember Peter Cottontail as Peter Cottontell. Raggedy Anne and Raggedy Andy weren't Raggedy Sue or Raggedy Steven. Barbie was Barbie and not Barbara. I could go on and on. Strange that we have all those names right and just screwed up with the Berentein/stain bears.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

raymundoko...
I have just spent a weekend away from all this, and have a fresh perspective this morning.

I actually like you for sticking to your guns.
I must admit, that if I was arguing something, and all the physical proof was on my side...I would clearly believe that I was correct and everyone else was just being difficult.

I'm not about to get into the 'whys' and the 'wherefores'....it is what it is.
An anomaly to us, and a faulty memory to you.

But if I'm going to be honest....if I was invested in an argument and found proof that I was indeed correct...I could be inclined to gloat a little, lol.

jacygirl

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: 8654drp
My son was a big fan back in the day. I remember when my 6 year old corrected my misspelling of the bears surname quite well. I kept saying it was ein and He would say ain. Then He showed me a number of books with the correct spelling. Daddy was no longer perfect. Berenstain Bears. Even spell check gets it wrong.

But you and he still spoke it as Stein and not Stain right?

I think no matter how its spelled, we will all still keep calling them the Berenstein bears

Im just thinking all about a series of books about a little fuzzy bear clan who's biggest problem is cleanliness
As careful as they were, they never got the Stain out of their name

edit on 7-7-2014 by Xcouncil=wisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   
And I would absolutely go "you are correct".

The issue I have is people in the stein group would rather invent colliding universes than even begin to consider they've been wrong for a considerable amount of time.

And to the people who say they don't misremember other names...it's because those names are normal and are spelled normal. Your mind didn't auto correct/complete any of those for you, or if it did it matched the correct spelling.

a reply to: jacygirl

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   

And I would absolutely go "you are correct".

The issue I have is people in the stein group would rather invent colliding universes than even begin to consider they've been wrong for a considerable amount of time.

I guess we are the people who believe that colliding universes are a possibility.

Perhaps we've all had experiences throughout our lives, that don't have logical or rational explanations....so we are open to the idea that there is more than we know.

We could be wrong about the spelling...you could be wrong about the colliding universes.

jacygirl

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
This is ATS, right?

I thought this was a conspiracy website.
Did I miss the memo?
Are we not aloud to discuss theories, such as parallel universes, 11:11, ufo's etc?

If not here, then where?
I thought this thread was created to discuss a weird theory, and not point fingers and yell "I'm right, you're wrong!" over, and over, and over again.

I wish we could just get over this childishness already, and continue discussing the topic.
I've even considered regressive hypnosis to see where the timeline changed.

I've done it before, though must admit, was over 10 years ago.
But recently started meditating on a daily basis again, and wouldn't mind seeing through hypnosis what on earth happened...

Will give it a thought (No pun intended.)

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Rainbowresidue

Hey Rainbow!

I think I've tried enough times now, to say that the 'stains' are entitled to their beliefs and opinions...as have many other 'steiners'....but I've yet to hear a 'stain' say that we deserve anything but scorn.

I still believe that my memories are correct for whatever lifetime I have been living...even though I can't explain it with logic...or material proof....yet.

This thread was really great when we were considering alternative theories, but it slid downhill with all the negativity. I love discussing theories...like you, I thought this was the place for that.

Apparently I'm wrong....again.
jacy

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Hello again Jacygirl,

I agree.
I am always open to discussing theories, since that's what this thread, even whole website is all about, but will not take notice of anyone anymore trying to tell me how wrong I am,or why I can't see how wrong I am, etc.

Let's bring this thread back on track then, shall we?

Our subconscious knows the answer already,we just have to access that information.
Since I've started meditating on a daily basis again, I'll start inquiring about our dilemma, and report back later on with my findings.
(This is as fringe as it gets, lol.)
What can I lose,besides getting some well deserved rest, positive energy, and perhaps an answer?

I've often meditated on questions in my life to which I was looking to find an answer and it has always helped me.

new topics

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join