It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very weird theory that I found on the Internet

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Also, I'll give you guys Signalfire, a host of the show, who is in the stain camp. You have three now.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Druid42

were you aiming for a a debate? or a full discussion of all the possibilities?

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Boswell

A full discussion. Obviously, there will be people on both sides, but everyone involved will have their own opinions to share.

We wouldn't do the topic justice otherwise. I'm in for a good verbal reprimand.

To make it work, we'll need time limits, and a debate host.

Say, 3 minutes per side?

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Did anyone post this yet?

woodbetweenworlds.blogspot.ca...

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ImaFungi

it's been posted, but it was pretty much ignored.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Good job Druid and Jacy! I am biased for Stein of course so I can see where the others might not share my opinion.

And Jacy... I didn't notice your Canadian accent at all. I somehow expected you to sound like The Mother Of Dragons, but you didn't.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
Good job Druid and Jacy! I am biased for Stein of course so I can see where the others might not share my opinion.

And Jacy... I didn't notice your Canadian accent at all. I somehow expected you to sound like The Mother Of Dragons, but you didn't.

Why are you biased for Stein? I am biased for 'shlkjdslgs', my dog is biased for 'bbbbbjjjjfjsfjf', why are you biased for stein?

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   
this is the lamest conspiracy theory I have ever come across, it can be solved in less than 5 minutes.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Druid42
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

Deceptive link? Really?

Out of the Box (Season 4, Episode 5)

How's that?

Someone needs to update the rewind player page because the list ends at SE 4 EP 2

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I can create a Skype.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
I just listened to it. I thought you were super educated?

In any case that was mutual masturbation between you two. You didn't even discuss any of the scientific studies on memory and how our brains auto complete words for us...

By saying those who disagree with you are close minded is the epitome of close mindedness. You should just bow out as you've thoroughly embarrassed yourself.

I already expected it from druid42 with that deceptively edited screenshot...

a reply to: jacygirl

"I thought you were super educated?"
Who, me? I never made that claim.

"In any case that was mutual masturbation between you two."
Well I don't know about Druid, but I DID have a cigarette afterwards.

"You didn't even discuss any of the scientific studies on memory and how our brains auto complete words for us..."
I didn't gather any resources prior to the show. Besides, the topic was "Very weird theory..." not 'scientific studies'.

"By saying those who disagree with you are close minded is the epitome of close mindedness."
The close minded statement was in regards to those who refuse to consider any alternative explanations, and whose only argument is "Faulty memory...I'm right you're wrong.".

"You should just bow out as you've thoroughly embarrassed yourself."
Bow out of what, this thread...radio interviews...or life in general? Please be more specific.
This is not the first time I have embarrassed myself, and likely won't be my last.

"I already expected it from druid42 with that deceptively edited screenshot..."
Preconceived notion, prejudgement, presumption...prejudice...? Sounds close minded to me.

I expected the negative feedback.
Don't know why I was chosen to participate...if I was first choice, or last (after everyone else declined?).
It came up fast, with little time to prepare. I was more concerned about downloading Skype, purchasing exterior headphones & microphone, and learning to use Skype efficiently. This interview was my first experience with it.

If you think it's easy to have an ad lib conversation with a stranger while being recorded, then be my guest.
I had no notes, no resources...and had done no prior preparation.

Too bad you feel this way.
I was really getting excited at my new career prospects.
Was hoping to be the new female version of Howard Starn.

jacygirl (Happy Canada Day, eh?)

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Aww, thank you Kanga!
I wish I did sound like the Mother of Dragons, lol...if so I would keep repeating, "Dracarys!"

This whole having a holiday on Tuesday is really throwing me off today. It feels like Sunday.

Thank you to everyone who took the time to listen to the show, whether you're 'stain' or 'stein'. I must admit, I fell asleep last night and only just listened to it now. (note to self: quit saying 'absolutely', lol)
It was a fun experience, and I urge you all to consider giving it a try.

jacygirl

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

sounds reasonable.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl

Aww, thank you Kanga!
I wish I did sound like the Mother of Dragons, lol...if so I would keep repeating, "Dracarys!"

This whole having a holiday on Tuesday is really throwing me off today. It feels like Sunday.

Thank you to everyone who took the time to listen to the show, whether you're 'stain' or 'stein'. I must admit, I fell asleep last night and only just listened to it now. (note to self: quit saying 'absolutely', lol)
It was a fun experience, and I urge you all to consider giving it a try.

jacygirl

That's exactly what I would do too. I would also have my husband announce my many titles anytime we entered Wal-Mart or the grocery store.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Well, except for the one comment about stainer's being closed minded, I think you both did a good job.

I was disappointed that no one mentioned some of the reasons why the stain feels the way they do.

But considering it was a conspiracy/paranormal/controversial based show I will let that slide.

You still have my respect and I enjoyed listening.

MW

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

That's exactly what I would do too. I would also have my husband announce my many titles anytime we entered Wal-Mart or the grocery store.

Now that is funny.

Thanks for the laugh.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagicWand67

Now that is funny.

Thanks for the laugh.

I'm always happy to oblige with a laugh much more so than an argument. I have grown fond of you over the Stein debate MW... How about a hug?

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Wow

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagicWand67

Well, except for the one comment about stainer's being closed minded, I think you both did a good job.

Only one? I'll never spend my time listening now ;P

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   
That's a mighty fine musical selection there if I say so myself. Seems like only yesterday I was in studio for that. Sadly I can't hit the high notes anymore or I'd go live to open for the next debate.

Only a soulless ginger wouldn't love that!

new topics

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join