It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very weird theory that I found on the Internet

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl
Well I'm becoming a spelling Nazi from now on,
look what happened to this guy after hearing the Stain/Stein debate

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
An IQ of 138 is above genius level. She said she was gifted. Am I wrong?

a reply to: boomerdude

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Are you sure that pictures on the books aren't allowing others to be right?

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Nobody had their intelligence called into question...on the contrary I've said intelligence has nothing to do with it. Is your reading comprehension indicative of yours?

A reply to: boomerdude

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
An IQ of 138 is above genius level. She said she was gifted. Am I wrong?

That has nothing to do with your accusation of bragging. See what you do? Go off track and then accuse someone of not answering your question when it doesn't deserve an answer.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Are you sure that pictures on the books aren't allowing others to be right?

I'm sure you have a point.

But if you put a hat on it no one will notice.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   

boomer, as soon as IQ levels are mentioned it's bragging, unless you want to call it a humblebrag. there's been a few humblebrags in this thread.

he's answered you.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Nobody had their intelligence called into question...on the contrary I've said intelligence has nothing to do with it. Is your reading comprehension indicative of yours?

A reply to: boomerdude

Okay. Now your just making stuff up.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boswell

boomer, as soon as IQ levels are mentioned it's bragging, unless you want to call it a humblebrag. there's been a few humblebrags in this thread.

he's answered you.

Really? In your world a statement of fact is bragging? You poor sad individual.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Oh BoomerDude My Bad! I have also heard people say Beren when talking of the Bears...... Thanx for the Correction! Later, Syx.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

take it easy, big guy.

in this situation, where everyone wants to be right and will say whatever to be right, i'm refusing to take someone's word for it until they can produce evidence of this "fact." until either ray or rainbow show a document from the institution they've been tested at, it's not a fact, it's someone saying "my IQ is this."

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   

take it easy, big guy.

in this situation, where everyone wants to be right and will say whatever to be right, i'm refusing to take someone's word for it until they can produce evidence of this "fact." until either ray or rainbow show a document from the institution they've been tested at, it's not a fact, it's someone saying "my IQ is this."

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: boomerdude

take it easy, big guy.

I'm being easy. The fact that Jacy made is wholly hers. It does not belong to anyone else. You can't refute it on no basis or proof to the contrary.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation
"Alan Alda had nothing against hard-boiled eggs until last spring. Then the actor, better known as Hawkeye from M*A*S*H, paid a visit to the University of California, Irvine. In his new guise as host of a science series on American TV, he was exploring the subject of memory. The researchers showed him round, and afterwards took him for a picnic in the park. By the time he came to leave, he had developed a dislike of hard-boiled eggs based on a memory of having made himself sick on them as a child - something that never happened.

www.rense.com...

"We can easily distort memories for the details of an event that you did experience," says Loftus. "And we can also go so far as to plant entirely false memories - we call them rich false memories because they are so detailed and so big."

jacy

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   

a reply to: Boswell

For the record internet tests are almost always wrong. I'm definitely not over 130.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I am? Care to show me where I insulted someone's intelligence? I've said several times this isn't an attack on intelligence at all as both my brother and mother are Steiners. Did you even read this thread?

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl
I'm just curious, with 78 flags, why this thread is not at the top of the 'flagged' list on "LIVE" page. The thread showing right now at the top of "flagged" column has a mere 27 flags.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Doesn't that have to do with how quickly it got flagged and how recently?

a reply to: new_here

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Doesn't that have to do with how quickly it got flagged and how recently?

a reply to: new_here

Ah, maybe so. I was thinking grand total of flags, but you are probably right.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage
a reply to: DeadSeraph

Maybe Google is involved...

I don't think it's some kind of conspiracy. I just find it very very strange (and extremely interesting) that so many people can share the same false memory.

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join