It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does this topic never comes up when comes to guns?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: NavyDoc

Yeah...I agree Navydoc!

Is he recommending that we use our weapons to kill politicians? Is that how we "earn the right to deserve the right" guaranteed by the 2nd ?

Interesting concept.....

Or perhaps he means that we should all gather our guns up and use them on Moslems? Perhaps both Moslems and politicians. Heck...I guess I need some clarification there.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I agree, these extreme anti-gun trendies forget to mention that a car is a 2,000 pound projectile.

So let's ban cars, oh I forgot... They are beginning to drive on their own.

The government will be driving for us pretty soon, and I bet the hackers will be having a lot of fun with this one.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: bbracken677

I think 50% of the problem with school shootings, is the media for causing such hysteria.

When someone jumps off a bridge and kills themselves, they will put cops on that bridge the next day because they know there are going to be copy cats.

The media is at fault. I understand they've got to do reports but everyone knows if you broadcast a school shooting to the world, school shootings will go up.

They should report the real news, but they don't and that's why I use alternative websites.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Onslaught2996

Why should people who want nothing to do with guns be paying out of their own pockets to cover these bills for others?

People are paying out of their own pockets every time they dial 9-11 to call the 'good' guys with guns to shoot the 'bad' guys with guns.

They 'don't' want anything to do with guns ?

Hmmmm.

I don't call police for exactly that reason.

I want nothing to do with guns...

Also, where I live, calling the police for any reason turns neighbors into enemies.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join