It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien illuminati Propaganda … I am Hogron of Heelry

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   
to make it quick.
they sent propaganda to the tall whites saying that the terrible Hogron of Heelry is a bad ugly fat dirty whore who put their queen in prison and insulted their king

My name is Sharon
im an Earthling
I live on Earth in the solar system they call Heelry named after helium
i am not a slave i am free

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   
to make it quick.
they sent propaganda to the tall whites saying that the terrible Hogron of Heelry is a bad ugly fat dirty whore who put their queen in prison and insulted their king

My name is Sharon
im an Earthling
I live on Earth in the solar system they call Heelry named after helium
i am not a slave i am free

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Have they ever told you that in a certain realm humans have a control panel on the back of our heads that can be accessed? Have they ever showed you the realm where everything is like the inside of a computer. Have they ever used a phaser on you from another realm. It just stings like a low plasma burst.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Antipathy17

no im not trying to reach out to only Earthlings i want to tell you all, they have made us build underground shelters, we stole supplys from military bases for the shelters i have these memory's.

they made a tv show get you used to seeing tall whites i dont know what its called but its what it is.
they call the tall whites our cousins, i was speaking with them all day yesterday and the day before, when the trial first started they wanted to cut off my hair because they couldn't get a brush through it. im awake this has all been while im away, im not frightened because ive been with them my whole life. as i said i argue and hate them thats why they need to keep hitting me with their putrid white light stench.

edit on 19/6/14 by Whateva69 because: cousins

(post by glock19 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whateva69

no im not trying to reach out to only Earthlings i want to tell you all, they have made us build underground shelters, we stole supplys from military bases for the shelters i have these memory's.

they made a tv show get you used to seeing tall whites i dont know what its called but its what it is.
they call the tall whites our cousins

Why would they need you to steal supplies from military bases if they control the powers that be?

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

they dont waste their $$ on slaves and Tall whites they steal stuff and make insurance or tax pay
edit on 19/6/14 by Whateva69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I wish you peace, stability and a strong community on your current journey.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   

they dont waste their $$ on slaves and Tall whites they steal stuff and make insurance or tax pay

I guess I dont understand but im trying to ........I hope you are well no matter what and are taking care

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   

What is the closest known "planet" or "moon" to earth that has life?

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   

any Native is Earthling why do you think they are suppressed dumbed down and treated the way they are. they are Earthlings.

and no we dont want this to be true, our poor beautiful planet.
as i said i saw what they did to the tall whites and they made them selves look like saviors to them offering them our Earth, they were given dreams and will get broken promises just like their planet.

the planet will be ruins they don't realize what happens after a war, they think they will still have their own Human slaves and live like they did on their own planet. as i said they are simple minded..

just great for earth lazy breeders mating with lazy eaters our planet in generations is doomed.

i met a programmer her name was Jessica, the way i remember names is to find something recognizable so instantly thought Jessica rabbit, she was disgusted that i called her a rabbit, thats what they call the tall whites, breeding vermin. they call humans eaters. the tall whites cant survive without slaves, they dont do anything but have sex. but they wont have slaves so they will get dirty and scanky and become wild, their need to have sex is highest on there survival.

ive seen it they always at it, ive seen so much it doesn't phase me anymore, they had to program me because i have hit menopause and i was only ever been interested in my husband and even under control i wouldnt cooperate for the elaborate plan.

as i said not good breeders and eaters thats how they see us all
edit on 19/6/14 by Whateva69 because: wouldnt

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
First I'm not sure if this is grey area and testimony or if its from a short story, like someone posted a possibility. But that is the side primarily very dark siders in the black ops and top elite here work with.

The mantis, the reptilians and the greys who are enslaved, some are fighting back, and trying to repair and escape this.
And if this is a real case, then you need strong help in recovering and gaining protection.

Contactee Simon Parkes Part 1

Identical group.

I basically call that the Leviathin after watching Supernatural, which I have to denounce/renounce any spells in it and find the violence repulsive, but noticed some interesting parallels to our corporations and world. An older species than our souls, not human soul, something from a past cycle here or renegades. I think also described as the piranha/shark/predator in the universe akin to the virus in the system.

It also reminds me of a friend, who was writing to me, after I shared experiences who had "ex" paramilitary background But he also seemed to be missing some memories, and I helped a bit. And then we got abducted by a more aggressive bullying group. And he shared, waking in the night with a woman, who told him she raised on this in a rather crude way, and then he konked out but woke to signs she was there, and hair. And I shook my fist at the skies for hours telling them real women and grandmothers could run all those councils that won't rescue those in the underground bases.

We have real evil here and our leaders are real evil. But real evil is not all that exists. Its only half roughly speaking. And I've known this all my life.

I don't want to be told I hijacked another thread, but will be praying. I think I'll put under my profile some of my boring to some, probably, ways that work for me and perhaps some others, everyone may be different, to try and rise above this and out of their jurisdiction. But I don't want to interrupt getting out what you have to tell and share.

For your sake considering this hellish experience and contact, hope its a story. And will be praying for this to end. Lots of Love!
edit on 19-6-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   
***ENOUGH***

The next member who comes to this thread with intent to derail or otherwise insult the OP personally will end up post banned for no less than 72hrs while the staff review your account.

The Gray Area is NOT for you to come here and poke fun while yelling ' Neener Neener Neener' and this behavior will not be tolerated.

As per the forum description:

The Gray Area is a discussion forum that provides a dedicated area for members to post their confessions, disclosures, and related extraordinary personal experiences. Like the highly speculative Skunk Works forum, The Gray Area will tolerate topics that may be unusually hypothetical or unproven for the purpose of vetting the stories of thread-starters by the ATS membership at large. By nature, The Gray Area tends to involve unproven claims and anecdotal testimony that may arouse skepticism in some members.

Skepticism is fine, outright ridicule and insults are not.

Do not reply to this post.

~Tenth
ATS Super Mod

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Whateva69

Defiance?
I'm watching it right now ....

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Natives have a very strong tie to ufology and unfortunately there are stories of northern regions in BC that are pretty much roped off, probably similar to Alaska, with black op things. Its like they put it together and hijacked this, the natural psi and connections. But also believe they have higher protection as well.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit
Did you also watch the first season?
I am unfamiliar...and was wondering - if you've seen it...do you recommend it?

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I read your whole thread, had to skip ahead during your first post. I don't want to get post banned, I wasn't going to ridicule you though. In my threads I admit that I have mental illness, schizophrenia I hear "voices" cause of drugs I used to do. People don't understand that I am a normal person and think I crap my pants or something.

I was trying to follow some of what you say, but I " space out" when I read and had a hard time following you. 6 years ago I went online with the first knowledge of the actual real illuminati. A lot of people think I am with them , but I am there slave. Do I know you? You speak of things most people don't know about. Are you speaking in code.

Earlier today in this letter I am writing remember Michael Jackson speaking in code around his sudden overdose. 6/25 if I remember , they had video of him talking before he died about working really young and those kids he " allegedly " molested. I shouldn't repeat what he said. That date, almost backwards bizarro Merry Christmas. He had things he had to hide about himself and things that happened to him really young. I shouldn't say anymore or I will get banned.

Lots of people here spin science fiction stories or threads or ideas. You seem healthy and competent , and I wanna see where this goes. I hope you keep posting and will check back every now and again. I don't do this site everyday. Can you talk more about the illuminati and things they do? Thank you.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Waiting for the rest. Interesting read. Trying to also understand the difference between humans and earthlings. Also, if the different races are slaves etc. Why would they pay an earthling for crimes committed. Would imply that earthling are worth something.

When can we expect the rest.

The Bot

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: WanDash
Did you also watch the first season?
I am unfamiliar...and was wondering - if you've seen it...do you recommend it?

I like it. I recommend that you find a way to see the first season before starting on the second season. It sets the whole background story of how the earth ended up with all the different aliens and their characters

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I believe episode 1 of season 2 is back on tonight, if thats the show Whateva is referring to.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join