It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK Go - The Writing's On the Wall - Official Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Have you all seen this new OK Go vid...
totally wicked cool..

Right now there doing a live how it was done Q&A

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: HardCorps

That was flippin' awesome! The math, artwork, choreography and music had to be matched just so. Amazing. Still in the Q&A they say it took 4 weeks, but that was still a amazing piece of work.

Now here is the big question...can they do it live?

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Wow, That was really cool. Did not care much for the song but loved seeing the amount of effort that went into making the video. Creativity on that level is rare these days. With CGI being so overused these days it was just awesome to watch. Thanks!

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 01:40 AM
link   
They've come a long way from dancing on treadmills

A lot of their videos have a unique artistic flair.

I've only heard a few of their songs but I really like the one called White Knuckles. It's important for people to be uplifted with messages of hope once in a while.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I love the song.

The video is pretty cool. But, it's just one of those things I wonder "why?" about. I know, I know..it's ART..so I guess the answer is - because they can.

It's not really evocative of the song though.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: TDawgRex
a reply to: HardCorps

That was flippin' awesome! The math, artwork, choreography and music had to be matched just so. Amazing. Still in the Q&A they say it took 4 weeks, but that was still a amazing piece of work.

Now here is the big question...can they do it live?

I caught this interview on the news and there they talk about while it did take them weeks in prep.
they only had nine hours in which to set up the studio and film this vid.

no rehearsal they just did take after take until they got it the way they wanted.

As for doing it live unless the entire audience can have the same perspective of that camera moving from place top place--- I just don't see how they could pull it off?

top topics

join