It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I was being watched + Weird yellow lightneing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Those who've read my intro post will know I'm very open minded and am fascinated with ET life and the universe along with it's wonders. I've been debating with myself whether to bring it up or not but have finally decided to seek some answers.

First off, about 2-3weeks ago, I was driving home from the beach, at night. It was pitch black. there was no traffic and I was the only car going over a bridge. Out of no where, I saw a weird flash of what appeared to be yellow lightening in the distance. Now, when I saw this, it wasn't dead in front of me, it was slightly to the left, not enough for it to be imagined or me seeing things, but enough that I definitely saw it, I just can't fully remember the look of it. It was definitely weird and I felt weird after seeing it.

I can't remember but I think it was either the same day, or a few days after that I felt something unnatural. I came home, it was around 10:45ish at night. I went in the kitchen and saw my dog. I lay next to her and felt a sort of unnatural warmth around the area. I felt at peace though. I went outside and it was silent, the wind was quiet and it was still warm. The lighting was also very strange, it was a sort of pinky red/blue. I have no idea how this color scheme was made as I live in a small village that has no street lights. Anyway, I stood there for a good 10-15 minutes just listening and relaxing but I felt as if I was being watched. I heard unnatural rustling of leaves, the snaps of small twigs, all these sounds were quiet but distinctive enough to stand out as unnaturally produced sounds. I was in such a state of peace and relaxation that I was standing out there for near an hour+.

A few days after this, maybe a week, I went back outside. It wasn't the same warmth as last time but still different to other days. This time I felt even more of a presence, so much that I was kind of scared. To help paint a picture, outside my backdoor there are tall bushes surrounding gas tanks and there are pathways to the left and right of the bushes. I felt the need to go round the back of the bushes but couldn't. I then sat down on the step of the back door for a while. Then, I swear I saw a black silhouette slightly emerge from the left pathway, as if it was peaking around the corner slowly. At this point I was hit by a sudden feeling of realization and fear and I went back inside. I don't like fearing things I don't understand, in fact, I'd happily welcome an extraterrestrial person. This was real though. I'd always told myself I'd be fine in a situation like this but it turns out I wasn't. As much as I wanted to go back out there I couldn't bring myself to do it.

I then decided to make a cup of tea as you do, and saw a grey, tall object move swiftly past my kitchen window that looks out to the garden, to the right of the bushes. Like the yellow lightning it wasn't visible enough to fully describe what I saw but it was noticeable enough to know I saw something. Ever since then I haven't seen anything. I might go out tonight. I want to control my fear and doing this feels right. I do hope I was being watched, I can't wait for the day Extra Terrestrial civilizations reveal themselves to the entire Human race.

Thanks for reading, can't wait to see what you have to say.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Wow, That is A Great Detail of Your Experience.
All I feel is this, my advice would be is to be careful what you wish for. It didn't seem like they were trying to harm you, so have fun making some new friends.And Share the Experience with ATS!

Regards,

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: jonwhite866

Interesting but it also occurs to me that it could be a psychopath stalking you, so be careful.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I can assure you that I have no connections nor live in a place that would harbor a psychopath who would be interested in me. :L a reply to: Sharted

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   

I don't know if this helps at all, but it helped me overcome the fear:

One night I dreamt of a goat in a jungle, being attacked by a tiger. The scene froze. Tiger frozen in mid-air, the goat stood still. My face in cartoon appeared overlayed over the goat, with a "no" symbol overlayed over my face. Overlayed over the tiger was a cartoon grey face, with the "no" symbol overlaid. I took from that, that I'm not prey.

The next time I got scared, I remembered that dream. The fear disappeared, and my experience that night was validated by witnesses for the first time in my life.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   
At night a human reverts back to primeval instincts ie. fear of the dark, the unseen, and in consequence fools himself into seeing things that are not there. Ok some people say they are not really frightened by the dark (these people are overcoming the fear) but everyone, and I mean everyone, given the right circumstances will revert back to these primeval instincts. If I were you I would get some good lights fitted outside the if it happened again turn on the lights and investigate the phenomenon to try to set your mind at rest. Leaving it and not resolving it will work on your subconscious till you will be afraid to go out at night. That's just my opinion as some people revel in these experiences and would leave it to run it's own course. But in that instance you are impotent as the power is in the others (whether human or other beings) to make the running so to speak.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I will reiterate what I have posted in other threads dealing with the topic of aliens. IF they exist and are truly responsible for what people claim has happened to them, there is no way that they are benevolent creatures. They are malevolent creatures considering not only what they do to their victims, but the negative side effects associated with abductions and encounters. I do not understand how those who believe that aliens are responsible for all of these things can still claim they are "good" or here for the benefit of mankind. It blows my mind to be honest. The vast majority of cases do not have a happy ending in any way, shape, or form.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Don't worry we are all being watched, though not necessarily by aliens. Technically I would be mind being watched by actual ET aliens, we can meet chill out they can show me some cool technology and then bug out.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   

"I can't wait for the day Extra Terrestrial civilizations reveal themselves to the entire Human race."

Where have you been? Evidence abounds for thousands of years. They have been here, come and go from here, and have always been here.

They dont need or want anything from us. We have nothing a super advanced intersteller species would want that they couldnt or havent have gotten already in millions of places, planets, solar systems and universes.

They arent coming. They are here already.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Your narrative didn't seem associated with extraterrestrials. More in the paranormal or mystical realm.

Notice any odd smells or voices?

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Hi all, I was checking out the forum and saw this thread. Ive recently had this exact same experience and wanted to let you know you are not the only one. Its weird and amazing all at the same time. Ive never felt scared of E.T's and I love gaining more knowledge about it.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   

For starters you were not being watched. The report I got stated you were perfectly calm and relaxed while in the shower this morning. j/k

Interesting experience and I agree with the others, nice detail.

If all the thoughts / opinions / theories on ET disclosure / contact are true then maybe these incidents are an end run around government domination over this topic.

What I find interesting about the UFO / ET topic is its evolution. We went from Orsan Wells broadcast creating mass panic, to the government researching and then ignoring the phenomenon. The underlying problem about ET life is the impact it would have on humanity, since it would fundamentally shake or possibly destroy areas in society that have been unchallenged for millennia.

The second question is how do you disclose their existence in a manner that does not cause even more damage. The only answer I keep coming back to is disclosure will occur when the civilian realms demand it. With all the strange encounters, lights in the sky etc it creates the reverse psychology trick. You get enough of these encounters over decades eventually the people will want an explanation. That jumpstarts national / international debates, which in turn gives scientists a cover to investigate some of these incidents without being ridiculed by close minded scientists.

Governments - around the globe know whats going on in space.
Militaries - around the globe know whats going on in space.
Science - The shift in doctrine with regards to ET and life elsewhere/
Religion - Catholic Church in the last few years.
The media - reporting more and more on unexplained space phenomenon.

The 4 fundamental pillars of a stable society (at least in this example). The 4 areas civilians turn to when faced with something shocking / earth shattering.

Government - Leadership
Military - Protection
Science - Explanation
Religion - Spiritual purpose / guidance to questions that mortal man cant possibly answer.
Media - Takes the 4 areas above and relays the effort to the people.

Now that those 4 groups are being more and more open with the message, and we are seeing more and more civilians demanding answers, the time might be close for an introduction to the concept that we are not alone in the Universe.

“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

― Arthur C. Clarke

edit on 21-6-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-6-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: JiggyPotamus
I will reiterate what I have posted in other threads dealing with the topic of aliens. IF they exist and are truly responsible for what people claim has happened to them, there is no way that they are benevolent creatures. They are malevolent creatures considering not only what they do to their victims, but the negative side effects associated with abductions and encounters. I do not understand how those who believe that aliens are responsible for all of these things can still claim they are "good" or here for the benefit of mankind. It blows my mind to be honest. The vast majority of cases do not have a happy ending in any way, shape, or form.

There are different species of ETs, just as there are different races of humans. Some are good; some are bad. I, myself, think the small grays are bad, but there are also different species of grays. The taller ones with saggy skin are said to be better, with good intentions to the humans. But, who really knows? It could be a cover-up to their real intentions.

Anyway, the point is, not all ETs are bad, or "have it in" for the human race. The good ones are up there trying to fight off the evil ones that want to destroy us.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   
if there is aliens, wich im positive about, there must be thousands of races, the obducters are most likely to be gray or reptillian they maybe not the kindest onest or simply just different natured 'cause they are not humanoid, im sure that there is many humanoid races out there whom are very benelovent possebly much more than us earthlings a reply to: JiggyPotamus

new topics

top topics

join