It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

""""OUCHIES"""" I got a boo-boo!--- No! dont touch it!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: HardCorps

IDK but your op reminded me of that paper cut stunt, sorry bout that

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I sliced the tip of my thumb off once while chopping onions when I worked for a pizza joint. Man, talk about pain. Not only the cut hurt, but getting all of that onion juice in there.... OMG.

Thanks... my thumb is throbbing now lol.

My dad once sliced off his thumb while cutting some wood on a band saw. It was hanging on by a small slice of skin. What did he do? Finished cutting the wood before quitting to go to the hospital. That guy was a MANs man lol

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
This is why I leave the sharp knives on the counter and wash them last, so I always know that they aren't waiting to ambush me in the water.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: CraftBuilder
I think that filling ATS with fluff like this to sort through is extremely productive and radically enhances the site.

Notice the "General Chit Chat" forum in which this thread lies.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
The exact thing happened to me when doing dishes. The only difference? I cut my finger open with a brand new serrated bread knife!

I had to get 5 stitches and and trip to the ER. The nurse gave me a weird look when I asked if they could just pour some quick clot on it while I waited for the doctor. I guess they only use that stuff on the battlefield.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Just stick some superglue on it no need for a plaster and straight back to the kitchen with you , and when you have finished the dishes get the iron out .

The wife has you well trained OR were you on a promise

I am not allowed near the sink i break thing's

and i have never passed the test for the hoover or iron and the washing machine may as well be a alien space ship with lots of light's and buttons

Try running you're fingers over a carpet gripper very hard it makes giving finger print's a laugh when you get in trouble with the law

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Yeeeouch, man! That's gotta suck, I'm an all-10-finger typer myself. I'm not sure I'd be able to train myself to not use an injured finger either. I'd end up torturing myself through force of habit.
The unluckiest I've ever been washing dishes is almost spearing my foot dropping a kitchen knife. I earned my gnarly finger scar in childhood, fighting with my younger brother over who got to use the scissors first once. We fought like wild dogs for a few minutes, struggling to rip the scissors out of the others grip. My finger lost that battle, got caught between the blades and had a niiiiice cut down to the bone. Surprisingly, I didn't need stitches, and it healed up fine, no issues with it that deep. Got a stern talking-to from both our parents and the doctor, though, lol.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: HardCorps

Hey dude I think you may have dropped this
Hope your back to playing your guitar soon bro post some of your music sometime too and make a thread
edit on 20-6-2014 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join