It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraq crisis: Isis jihadists 'seize Saddam Hussein's chemical weapons stockpile' - live

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
Now the question is why did Bush and his cronies not destroy these chemical plants before he signed the paperwork that made us cut and run from Iraq?

For the same reason Lee Harvey Oswald was allowed to re enter the USA after defecting to Russia..

These people need their patsie......
edit on PM4Thu20141972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

What difference does it make now anyway!

But...but ....but....what about the helpless kittens...

Des

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Id fight for kittens

OMG they are killing kittens now?? Ready the ICBM's it's time to do this old school.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   

The OP seemed to have forgot this little part from the article.

Although declared, the bunkers contents have yet to be confirmed.

So nobody really knows what was in those bunkers for all we know they could have been the CW's that Rumsfeld sold to Hussein. Now the question is why did Bush and his cronies not destroy these chemical plants before he signed the paperwork that made us cut and run from Iraq?

Apparently they are there as that requirement in 2009 to dispose of them.

Because if they 'never' existed that requirement would not exist.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Whoever falls for that again, I have some land and homes in Harlem Id like to show you!

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArtemisE
a reply to: pirhanna

Yup sounds like Obama is trying out the bush doctrine.......lie then funnel billions into a war you can have your company get the contracts for!

As I've alway said....

Obama is a neocon shill just like "W"

Just because there is a democrat in the white-house doesn't mean the neocons aren't still in control.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I always believed they had WMDs,

open.salon.com...

Sometimes a spade is just a spade
open.salon.com...

hotair.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Hey man, Bush lied people died...

The entire Liberal movement is predicated on lies.

Now their Straw House is falling apart.

That's amusing. Conservatives have been on the wrong side of every issue since they claimed fire was the tool of demons. The internal narratives of people like you are fascinating though. Please keep them flowing.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
a reply to: crazyewok

ISIS was going to call their football team the "Redskins".

That was the last straw for the Obama administration.

Now, that's Funny!

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy1972

"I saw them kill kittens, they took them out of their incubators, they took the incubators and left the kittens to die on the floor."

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

Yeah me too. At least before I fight for banks and oil.

OMG they are killing kittens now?? Ready the ICBM's it's time to do this old school.

O crap I may have started something.

Il have MI6 knocking on my door asking me to write a dossier.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   

"A credible source, with knowledge of the current and former military operations, indicated the existence of mass kitten graves"

Time to liberate the kittens!

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   

You've been ordered to stand down. Hillary just released a statement from the State Department she is no longer a part of, that the allegations of poor defenseless kittens being beheaded are nothing more than propaganda by the right wing conservative terrorist,

Hillary further clarified her statement with this..."everyone knows no kittens have been harmed. It's puppies that are being butchered, and puppies have no value in the voting base."

Des

link   
Jihadists? What the?

originally posted by: crazyewok
Well looks like our Politicians are trying to BS us again.

I don't think "OMG WMD IN IRAQ" will work again.....

You underestimate the stupidity of the average American.

Regardless, those who supported Bush's lie based war into Iraq will claim this is "proof" even though the article itself says:

Stockpiles of chemical munitions are still stored there. The most dangerous ones have been declared to the UN and are sealed in bunkers.

Although declared, the bunkers contents have yet to be confirmed.

In other words, this is a bunch of hype and they have no idea what if anything is there.

Those who view Bush as a liar and war criminal will claim that these are more lies and propaganda from yet another US administration which uses the same playbook regardless of who's in office.

I tend to agree with the latter.

edit on 19-6-2014 by gladtobehere because: wording

link   
The only thing really clear at the moment is that this situation is now reaching a point of no return. The wheels have been set in motion again. If this is found to be true, they will somehow find a way to bitch slap Syria for it and General Wesley Clarks "7 countries" will be back on track.

edit on PM4Thu20141972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Hey man, Bush lied people died...

The entire Liberal movement is predicated on lies.

Now their Straw House is falling apart.

That's amusing. Conservatives have been on the wrong side of every issue since they claimed fire was the tool of demons. The internal narratives of people like you are fascinating though. Please keep them flowing.

Glad I amuse you...

I am not a Conservative...But, I am really enjoying this.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
A theory. . . .

ISIS only has WMD's because someone posted a Youtube video. . . (developing. . . )

link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Regardless, those who supported Bush's lie based war into Iraq will claim this is "proof" even though the article itself says:

Oh hell not going to let that one go by.

Especially when golden nuggets like this exist:

link   
a reply to: neo96

of course there was chemical weapons in Iraq and there very well may be more of them laying around. Consider that even in camp fallujah they had a destroyed gas chamber that turned into USMC berthing for a time, kind of eerie looking at a half destroyed building with paintings of arabs in chem suits. Point here is that even in trace amounts they used to use live agents in that chamber for training purposes. Outside of that (my spelling my be off here) on the north western side outside camp fallujah heading north from msr michegan there was a string of villages at the designated Shiahabi villages 1, 2, and 3. In this location you would find stock piles of russian style gas masks, suits, and canisters. A bit farther on down near the red crescent hospital you would find UXO in the form of unexploded but dropped Iraqi and American bombs and rockets with god knows what in the Iraqi weaponry. Traces of chemical weaponry are found all over the country.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Just a reminder to all of those who are saying that Iraq never had WMD's.

Ask the Kurds.

(just sayin')

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
for example I know these are not chemical weapons but...

These little gems just happen to be lying about everywhere those I photographed in the courtyard of the Ramadi Fire Departments town headquarters.
edit on 19-6-2014 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join