It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joey Lomangino - of Garbandal Fame - has passed away

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
such a stern talk in the name of God fears me a little bit. Jonah also died without Nineveh being destroyed.

I will not be the one to judge Garabandal as hoax. I never promoted it, but I never denied it as well. Flyers you can't declare whoever promotes Garabandal is against God. That is an absurd! There are so many devote people who believe Garabanal. You don't have the position of an angel above them, do you?

I don't think there is anyone to be able to judge it as such, because we don't have the main events promised, i.e. Great Warning-Chastisement. The Great Warning is written about volumes of info from many other seers. IMO GW and the rest of events have to do with extraterrestrial origin that was coded for the narrow minded faithful during the cold war.

I will ask again although there will be no answer from higher place: why did they hide Fatima in 1960, why did Fatima failed to materialize in 2000 as era of peace as expected by St John Paul 2, and what is next to come?

Perhaps all newer apparitions come as result of non-responsiveness of humans of earlier apparitions. If we have Fatima failure, if we have Divine Mercy ban, then we may swallow the fact God decided Joe would serve Him better in heaven, because the Miracle was postponed...or even cancelled. But that means other things that I already commented in a Garabandal thread. Sorry I will not repeat those here, when the OP takes absolutely negative position and seem does not to enter into wider discussion than to repeat how many corpses were found there contrary to a promise. Everyone will die, me and you too. The Miracle of God still haven't happened yet. It COULD include partial resurrection, if it already occurred with Lazarus. The Holy Books do not write quite many things in our 1980y Christian history, and they may not be so precise for the next 1980 y too. We may have events never dreamed of any prophet, if the entire church period was never envisioned in any of the OT prophets and barely appears at the beginning and the end of John's vision - apocalypse.
I already overpassed the words I intended to put in that thread, and in no way want to give the tone or to make it as one of my own. Good luck in defending the rejection of Garabandal hoax.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
As far as St Pio is concerned, one should read ALL of his statements on Garabandal, and not carefully selected ones. I recommend the article of Spiritdaily I posted in previous page that is very balanced and quotes not one but two disciples of Padre Pio.

Flyer, everyone who has read your previous posts knows you were not a fan of Garabandal. Your position is personal. No better or worse than that of SPiritdaily for ex. It would be good if you keep it personal and do not project some kind of mentoring power over the faithful. They can and will take their positions based on the abundant facts you just listed. Perhaps those facts are enough for many to eny the validity of Garabandal. I am immune, because I never believed too much and for me it is kind of interesting story but not the thing that will determine the era ahead of us, as Fatima will definitely do when fulfilled. May be after all, Warning and Miracle were cancelled or gathered in one only event? I have some suggestions, not certain or declarative but suggestions, that could be easily found n this forum.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart
Flyers you can't declare whoever promotes Garabandal is against God. That is an absurd!

I don't. The bible does.

Deuteronomy 18:22 "when a prophet speaks in the name of the Lord, if the word does not come to pass or come true, that is a word which the Lord has not spoken; the prophet has spoken it presumptuously."

and then this

2 Corinthians 11 And what I do I will continue to do, in order to undermine the claim of those who would like to claim that in their boasted mission they work on the same terms as we do. For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is not strange if his servants also disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their deeds."

BTW - did you make note of what I posted ... that Padre Pio changed his mind from his initial statement that Mary was in Garbandal, and he said that Satan had infiltrated Garbandal.

The Great Warning is written about volumes of info from many other seers.

So what? Those 'other seers' have nothing to do with Garbandal. I could easily claim visions of Jesus and 'borrow' prophecies from approved saints in order to try to bolster my own claim. That doesn't make my claim authentic.
edit on 6/25/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

You didn't answer a number of questions I raised in this thread. Including of possible partial resurrection to temporal life, such as that of Lasarus, on Great Warning and/ or Miracle.

Garabandal is not just failed because someone died and another one decayed in tomb. biblehub.com... Mark 12:27 "He is not the God of the dead, but of the living"

I don't really need a Sunday school lecture of what is right to believe and what is wrong, since I have my own mind, grace and advice to do that. Including popes that I constantly quote, indeed for other apparitions. But you didn't comment on that, at least not in this thread.

If you don't want to discuss those things but only how Joey died and how that failed Garabandal, then I consider this thread exhausted in terms of my input in it. Of course it is your thread and you can continue it endlessly as a memorial of how Garabandal failed with Joey's death...

Is there a modern ongoing apparition with alive seers you believe in?
edit on 27-6-2014 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-6-2014 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I wonder if the day that Conchita was given for the Miracle has come and gone. I wonder if she would let us know if it did, or would she take it to her grave? Whether it is true or not, I'm still curious. Has Conchita said anything about Joey's passing?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join