Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

The Space Tether Experiment: detected enormous amount of Energy!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

These ideas have been around for decades, there are technical conferences about them, I'm sorry Arken got the idea it was all being hidden away because it hadn't come to his personal attention.

Can you please provide links and news conference about it, Your Majesty?

Why you, from your high altitude of "scholar", don't enlight us about these scientific discoveries?

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Arken

Why you, from your high altitude of "scholar", don't enlight us about these scientific discoveries?

He did.
As have others. Really, it's nothing new. Those of us who were paying attention at the time were quite aware of the experiments and the theory behind them.

edit on 6/24/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Really, it's nothing new. Those of us who were paying attention at the time were quite aware of the experiments and the theory behind them.

Come down from your pedestal Phage, and mix with the ignorant crowd.

We all depend from your mouth...

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Arken

I'm with Phage & Jim on this one. It was news. I was really excited by these missions when they were occurring. I even got to discuss the tether design with Dr. Robert Forward (cofounder of Tethers Unlimited) over coffee. When the tethered satellite mission flew in the '90s, ephemeris data for ground viewing was available online.

Get off our pedestal? I could tell you to pull your head out of the sand, but the would be equally impolite.

Actually, Arken, you ought to check-out Forward's book Indistinguisha ble From Magic. He was a physicist with a great imagination. He actually figured-out how many science fiction concepts could be built using known physical principles. As far as he was concerned, if physics allowed it, everything else was, "...just an engineering problem." Great stuff!

Enjoy!

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arken
a reply to: Phage

Really, it's nothing new. Those of us who were paying attention at the time were quite aware of the experiments and the theory behind them.

Come down from your pedestal Phage, and mix with the ignorant crowd.

We all depend from your mouth...

Now Arken if someone posted a reply like this to YOU and the one YOU posted before that YOU would complain to a mod wouldn't YOU!!!!

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arken
a reply to: JimOberg

Can you please provide links and news conference about it, Your Majesty?

I am not the cause of your obdurate, defiant unawareness.

Nor am I the cure.

The awareness-blocking attitude is in your head and only you have the password.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I was lucky enough to have seen the space tether before it was loaded on the space shuttle. Apparently all the power it harnessed may have caused the tether to snap.

I believe the theory behind it was something like since the Earth is a giant(however weak) magnet, then an object in orbit can create electricity by simply having the right tools.

Despite the tether snapping, the experiment was regarded as a success.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join