It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"ISIS" militants with US passports?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 05:43 AM
link   

ISIS militants with US passports?

There is something particularly concerning about the "masked, sociopathic murderers" who fight for the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant (ISIS), writes former state department official Andrew G Doran for the National Review.

Some of them, he says, are Western citizens who have travelled to Syria to fight President Bashar Assad's government - and have passports or other immigration paperwork that would allow them to return to their home countries whenever they want.

Exclusive : Al Qaeda’s American Fighters Are Coming Home—And U.S. Intelligence Can’t Find Them.

Western intelligence services have been warning that European and American jihadists have been flocking to Syria to fight. But they’ve been reluctant to say how many Americans have joined the extremist forces there—until now.

The latest U.S. intelligence estimates say that more than 100 Americans have joined the jihad in Syria to fight alongside Sunni terrorists there.

The premise here is that these Americans who have been exposed fighting in Syria, Iraq, Libya, etc., are Moslems who are American citizens.

Call me cynical but it seems like typical establishment spin to try and justify America's active involvement in these manufactured conflicts.

Are they really going to admit to us that these Americans are CIA or military Black Op's whos covers have been blown?

Furthermore, if there was a legitimate concern about these returning fighters, why not stop them as theyre re-entering the United States?

So we're supposed to believe that our government "unknowingly discovered" that Moslem/Arab American citizens are fighting overseas and then lost track of them as they returned to the US...

"ISIS" is a spin off of the Syrian/Al-CIAeda rebels who met with McCain, fully backed by our government. If these Americans are Arab/Moslem types as opposed to CIA/Blackwater, is it that difficult to surmise that they were recruited by the likes of McCain?

I mean look at that guy in the above picture. He looks like Abraham Lincoln with a fake wig and beard...

Also take note of his extended finger above the trigger guard. Thats a very disciplined way to avoid a negligent discharge. Its gun safety 101 for the US military aka "trigger discipline".

edit on 19-6-2014 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Look on the bright side, had the American people and the world at large had fallen for the false flag chemical attack in Syria, we would have already invaded and toppled Assad. If nothing else, this latest attempt is but a desperate move to obtain Syria before it slips through the hands of the western elite. If I read into this, I see the west clearly losing the mind war and thus far have been incapable of manipulating public opinion.

My concern is, if this doesn't work what will they be willing to do next to get what they want? Only time will tell.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Take the number 100 with a huge pinch of salt. Today we were told on the news that we have 400 odd from the UK, so the USA which is bigger will probably have far more.

What gets me is that unless these men led invisible lives, then their absence should be noted somewhere. And with all the spying that goes on, especially in the USA and UK, our services should be able to find who is missing abroad and ensure they never get back in. that is also the ones claiming to be medics or doctors because they have answered the same call.

For me its initially all the raping, murder, maining these religious maniacs do - and what exactly is religious about their behaviour, however, its also about who precisely is keeping their families financed and their cost of living expenses paid?

If they die out there, then who pays for the widows and countless children they fathered and wouldn't it be a far better deterrent if these men thought that if they died or are seriously injured, their wives and kids would be deported back to where they fought so they could live and experience some of the atrocities many innocent civilians caught up in this conflict have to suffer? These questions need to be answered and these men need to be named and shamed and their pictures put up everywhere.

I suspect its Saudi Arabia and its close buddies that are financing all of this and I think that the jihadists should all be turned over to the Saudis so they can live in Saudi with their families and let the Saudi's take full responsibility for their own army loads of insurgents. These people will never mentally be American or British or European citizens, their thinking is alien to the Western world and all it stands for. ( naturally I only include the general publics of these countries as the governments are all linked at the hips to the Saudi cash cow.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Nothing personal bloke, but if you think this is gonna be just a US problem you're kidding yourself.

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 06:31 AM
link   
It's almost like we are getting a Hollywood produced , propaganda piece .No ship that , we are getting that .Too many things are stranger then fiction .The more I try to think about what is supposedly going on the harder I have to fit the pieces together .Unless if it's completely run by the CIA higher ups .don't know but am going to go looking .Surley someone got a grip on this operation .

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Could it be part of a covert operation of freed brainwashed prisoners from the American system ? They had to come from somewhere ,and had to be trained . a reply to: Shiloh7 ETA the first 10 min. of Webster Tarpley's podcast addresses the subject .He says it's a US ,France Saudi and Turkey operation .

edit on 19-6-2014 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

I hadn't thought of that because of our experience of the two who recently murdered a man in cold blood for islamic reasons on the streets of London .

I imagine something of that could be a likelihood because don't we have some Taliban, released from Guantanimo who are already back in the saddle of terrorism against all who don't think as they do? It goes back to my poin t that these people will never change their outlook on life and so are totally incompatible with other people.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Ooooh! More booga booga from the MSM to frighten everyone and have them shaking under their beds, wailing for the gubment to come save them!

So they have US passports do they? If that's the case, then they are of course US citizens in order to get the passports, which means they were resident / born in the US. So, why the danger all of a sudden? I mean, they were already there and did nothing, so why would they return to the US and start blowing things up and shooting people?

I guess logic must always be suspended when dealing with government and MSM scaremongering.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Check out my edit above .We know the US had secret prisons but we cant say for sure how many .One could imagine that not all would have passed the training and brain washing but I am quite sure they are good at their job . a reply to: Shiloh7

link   

Are we supposed to believe that having the finger off the trigger is a US military only thing?

No, it means nothing.

link   

Because while the west in all it's self centred blinkeredness has been chasing iphones, the biggest offroaders and facebook statuses, the Middle East has been planning jihad by stealth.

Foolish governments telling their people that allowing immigration (of jihadis) is all just lovely Christian charity and multiculturalism and calling those that don't agree mean and racist. Meanwhile jihadi inc has been infiltrating places like the UK and not only milking it for all it's handouts, using it as a network. The network of jihadi is there in the UK, US Europe, wherever, it's aim is global takeover, our governments hid that memo.

They aren't nice and we are, their ''human rights'' are non existent, while our governments ask that we consider theirs. The west needs to take their 'sucker' badge off and get real.

Also people need to stop thinking of it as a CIA / Illuminati / Zionist plot for world domination. It is a jihad plot for world domination, it has been going on for more than 1500 years so far. Just because the west has been part of global corruption and arms deals etc isn't an indication of them orchestrating it all in some big global act.
edit on 19-6-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   
So you don't think that there may be a deep state that is coordinated in it's attempt to pull off this NWO ? I am not saying a Harper or Obama is in on it but that they may have someone pulling their strings .No need to answer the last because we have pretty good evidence to suggest it .Money seems to make their world go around more so then us plebs and SA with all their oil and money has to have a lot of influence .There has to be a elite group or two vying for that Crown . Most of the wars are manufactured and countries on the opposite side of the world are drawn into taking one side or the other . a reply to: theabsolutetruth

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Call me cynical but it seems like typical establishment spin to try and justify America's active involvement in these manufactured conflicts.

I have lived and worked in the Middle East. Many of my colleagues were Arabs. Everybody wanted a US Green Card and a US passport. Many had them. It used to amaze me that it seemed as if all the Arabs in the world wanted to go to America.

This was before 9/11, by the way.

This story is entirely credible and agrees with my personal experience.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   

As I said, the west is embroiled in corruption though no doubt has been played by possible SA etc and global jihad by stealth. If it had kept it's guard up from the start, not traded in any arms or given any military aid or training to these places and kept it's 'our religion doesn't tolerate your religion' stance then chances are global jihad inc would be far smaller, less equipped and still scrummaging around their own turf.

The thing is there's oil and money and politics at play so whilst the corruption is there, and obviously global banking inc is a flip side to the global jihad inc, our governments haven't exactly had easy choices but Israel and Zionism doesn't actually want global jihad, they are too convenient to blame.

There are a lot of players on the main stage of global power politics and there are, as we know, organisations that are catalysts and instigators for their own selfish means, but there isn't one group in total control, yet, let's hope if there ever is it will be the good guys, the real good guys, as opposed to the evil guys masquerading as the good guys.

It is all rather complex, and western humanity is conditioned into looking for simple equations and compartmentalising everything, sometimes, like life and a zillion facebook relationship statuses ''it's complicated''.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I would think that the more complicated and complex it is then the better it is for them to distract and confuse the simple . This 12 min. piece that puts it simple . Never mind that maybe just maybe there is a simple explanation to the sinking of the Liberty ,we have never got a official story that was believable .
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   

I started a thread here,

How ISIS and other jihadists persuaded thousands of Westerners to fight their war of extremism

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And yes the first time I looked at that guy I thought he looked western.

I thought many of them in Syria did too.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Britguy

I doubt Lee Rigby's family or friends would consider the threat that these jihadists bred in the UK pose to be 'booga booga'. I certainly don't and I wonder how many others would agree with you. Up till Lee Rigby's death, depending on people being linked to other muslim victims of terrorism in the UK I sujspect not a lot.

You do have a point about the media and its propaganda poison it spews out and especially interviewers on the tv but many of us are far too use to governmen t propoganda and just recently Cameron's booga booga about Iraq and the jidahists there is being followed up by media booga booga but only time will tell and watching other country's news stations of course how real the threat in Iraq actually is. Perhaps in the long run it would be better to let the mujslims fight it out between sunni and shia and get on with their nasty old war as it would mean it was settled once and for all, but if the Saudi's lost the USA and UK would be miffed.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Britguy

Your entire comment makes zero sense, on so many levels.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   

It doesn't matter how much distraction there is and from whom, governments have never been all that honest.

As I said there is corruption on many levels, like a tangled web, it is complex, much more complex than blaming it all on one big CIA / Illuminati / Zionist plan. Where do you see Russia, China, Sweden, Australia, Africa, the Middle East in the C/I/Z plan? Are they all secret jihadis in your opinion or secret Zionists?

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

Also take note of his extended finger above the trigger guard. Thats a very disciplined way to avoid a negligent discharge. Its gun safety 101 for the US military aka "trigger discipline".

I bet that this does not only apply to the US military, this should be common knowledge to everybody that handles weapons.
You have to remember ISIS/ISIL is not some random organization. They are well equipped and structures, they even have annual report where you can follow all of their action.
sources: rt.com...
www.dailymail.co.uk... r-Middle-East.html
They are very well trained.
Not some random hillbillies from the east.

Btw. I know for sure that more than 300 Germans are fighting in Syria and most likely for ISIS, there are a lot of reports this days about them with videos of German jihadists explaining why they want to fight there (in German language)
edit on 19-6-2014 by aLLeKs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join