It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Website - Record Your Awakening

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 05:14 AM
link   
I've been following a mysterious website now for 3 years called oct282011.com.... There have been numerous updates over the time. It is a puzzle website to which people have not yet worked out what it means. The puzzles were created by a person who calls himself/herself 'Open'. Here is another one of the puzzle pages, oct282011.com.... Every month or so there are updates to the website. The latest being... [Russia] -- I heard you. I can't figure out what it means, maybe you can all help in solving this?

Over the time there have been various puzzles to solve. Most of the puzzles and information can be found on a forum called recordofawakening.com.... There was long ago a thread about this website, which can be found here, www.abovetopsecret.com....

The record forum is now not working for some reason. I try to log in and it does not work. I wonder if anyone else have tried it to see if it is working? I wanted to post the new update to the site. I decided to put it here instead. Also to see if anyone else was interested in solving this website.

Over time this website has delved into various topics. A lot surrounds the idea that we are all connected from within and that such things like 'syncs' occur between people. Syncs are when two people are thinking or feeling the same thing together. Or that people see recurring numbers or syncs that happen to them individually.

If you know of this website maybe you have some extra things to add to this thread that you have found. Or you might be interested in helping to solve this puzzle. Please let me know also if you were able to log into the record site.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: mmirror
its funny how your username is in that last link lol

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 05:33 AM
link   

It looks like a sort of blog style attempt at mysteriousness.

It doesn't seem profound in any way to me, just a place where people can post stuff to see if there's any synchronicity, though the way the comment page is, it would be unlikely to ever find any, apart from all are random comments about ''awakenings''.

The 'puzzles' look the musings of a person's imagination, again attempting being profound but actually being asinine instead.

I am an artist and have endured so many wannabe artists that just aren't artistic but because they know they aren't and have visited a few galleries they attempt conceptual and profoundness. Most of them are in their 20's with very limited life experience, lack of insight, clarity and spirituality but just massive ego's. It reminds me of that.
edit on 19-6-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: maryhinge

Yes I chose the name because I was originally following the site. That is what brought me to ATS to register as a member.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

So you think it might be an art project of some kind?

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 05:53 AM
link   

I say its more like an experiment than an art project, those images are there for reason and even they do not really please the eye they make you think and your brains try to figure them out.
Rock paintings are art, childrens paintings are art every single piece of them. Art is not a subject in intrest in that page.. what you start to think and imagine is.
Its a personal trip in innerself to some.. to some its crap
edit on 19-6-2014 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   

No, it looks more like a blog attempt at mysteriousness than an art project, it's attempt at being profound reminded me of attempts by some wannabe artist at being profound by attempting conceptual art, including random stuff like getting responses from people.

It is a wordpress site, often used for blogging, probably by a bored person, it looks meaningless.
edit on 19-6-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Here is a manual that was also on the site, www.oct282011.com...**42.html. It shows a way to test connecting with another person. I cannot say that I have successfully done this. This manual has a lot to do with the site.

The link doesn't work here but if you cut and paste it, it will show up.
edit on 19-6-2014 by mmirror because: (no reason given)

/thesafe/**42.html
edit on 19-6-2014 by mmirror because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   
There seems to be Schrödinger's cat in one page (that page where music plays). There is link underneath it which leads to dead end, just pictures of eyes and then last line "The 5th step is key". I don't see any links there. Pictures tell me that "don't use left eye, use right eye".

[**//\||--_^
():02:00:00:01.112 //||(//\_[\])
1234321 mIrOr
doubt
your story]

011010110110010101111001 is binary value for 7038329
edit on 19-6-2014 by Thebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Links are not working.. sent you a message how to do it

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Thank you. Having trouble linking the last /the safe/**42.html page for some reason.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Thebel

Yes that is the manual that I am trying to link.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Found it by browsing.. trying
The safe

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Thank you!

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka

Found it by browsing.. trying
The safe

The link in this page seems to be describing a way of reading ones mind by connecting with the other via eye contact. The pic that has arrows reminds me of an old trick I used to do.

Pick a number between one and ten, it can't be one and it can't be ten. Once the person picks a number, have them visualize the number. After a few moments have them look upward while you pull down on the bottom eyelid to expose the white underneath the pupil. Count the veins....curiously, more times than not the number of veins equate to the number they were thinking. Perhaps it's the same concept or similar.....but I used to do that to other kids in grade school.

It's also reminiscent of some of the early Rosicrution teachings. Simple thought tests you can do in public to get a specific person to look at you by willing it so. What it is meant to teach you is that we are all connected in a physical way that isn't seen with the naked eye. We all come from "source" we all are source, so really everyone is but a micro-expression of yourself.
edit on 19-6-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   
@rosinitiate. Very interesting, thanks for sharing. I have never tried that before. I'll have to give it a go.

Originally the website was about trying to solve what was in the brackets .[....]
Now it has Russia inside the brackets. I cannot imagine what Russia has to do with trying to read one's mind. One person wrote at one time that the dot outside the brackets was the viewer who was looking into Schrödinger's cat box. But what do all the other dots represent? [@ans] is also in the box. I think the box represents the concept the website maker is trying to get across.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Do you count the veins under one eye (if so, which one?) or both?

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Honestly if I were to say 1-5 I'd just check one eye, 1-10 I'd check both eyes. I always started with the right eye.

top topics

join