It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Firefighter chases dog and both are missing 411?

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   
This dog or wolf walking upright was scary and obviously very strange and it wasn't until I found out about the dogman sightings and all the eyewitnesses coming forward to help me understand at least partially what it was that I saw that night. If you listen to these encounters, there's a reoccurring aspect to these creatures that puts them into yet another realm of mystery and that is how fast they can move being as big as they are reported. The one I saw was huge and seemed to have a very unrealistic or unbelievable ( ha ha!) amount of speed with its arms or front legs as they were jerking left and right as its head jerked viciously back and fourth. What they could have in common with people disappearing? I can only guess but I can tell you that this thing could have easily ripped me from that tree and done anything it wanted with me. Nothing I could have done save for wet my pants and there was never any doubt about this and I've never known why. I didn't hear any voice in my head and it wasn't a mystical or surreal thing (beyond the obvious) it was just incredible to see and hear the snow crunching under its feet and the power it exuded. Straight up power and the realization of "wholly sh** this is really happening!" that I felt.

I guess my point is that I've never been able to understand where this thing came from. I can't imagine it lived in that cornfield or even the surrounding area but it was in those trees that night and didn't seem too happy about it for some reason. I've always thought that it just appeared there for whatever reason.

I believe these things to be maybe inter dimensional or maybe have the ability to traverse time and space someway? I know this sounds absolutely and securely in left field but, it helps me explain what I saw without resorting to disbelief or denial. I really did see this thing, heard it and for whatever reason, lost a bit of time with it as well. Its quite scary to think of what might happen if it wanted to harm me or anyone for that matter. I was just under the impression that it wouldn't matter in the least if I fought back or not, if that makes any sense?

I'm also no expert, if anything, I'm at more of a disadvantage for having seen this thing. I have always held this story out of my talking about the Sasquatch and haven't shared it with anyone except my dad and little brother.

Not sure when but I know it was the same winter, my brother and I had something roar at us during a horrible blizzard as we walked from the barn to the house one night. It was so loud and deep that it shook both of our chests through heavy winter clothes and the wind and snow ripping at us.

One of these things looking for trouble happens upon someone walking alone and I can imagine a very swift couple of motions and... Poof! You and it are gone.

Please real me back in as I can speculate for days on this! And the Sasquatch I saw, it could have picked up the ford explorer we were in than tossed it into the trees if it wanted to. You can't explain the size to anyone who hasn't seen one of them. The descriptions I give never seem to convey the immensity of it. From a calculation of 9' at the tree and how tall it was, its girth was by far more impressive. I would guess close to 3 to 4' thick through the chest in profile. And how it moved was even more impressive! It wasn't running but walking and it moved faster than an Olympic sprinter down a steep incline and across a 2' stream running next to the road that I got stuck in and lost my boot, climbing up to see where it came from. It did this in a matter of seconds and disappeared into some of the thickest, nastiest bush you can imagine. We pulled up to the spot it crossed in a couple of seconds and it was gone.

I can't explain it, just share the experience and let my brain pull me along knowing these things are out there and people are disappearing under very strange circumstances.

I've opened myself up for ridicule but please believe that I'm telling it like it is. Nothing more. Cheers

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: spookysully
spookysully
Admitting (in writing!) that you are/were from NoWhere Nebraska - gets 5 thumbs for either bravery or creativity.

Well-written and easy to follow! Wish I could do that!

How is your memory on the growling & snapping werewolf-of-a-thing-y?
Is this (the growling, snapping, whatever) something that is vividly imprinted on your psyche, that can be recalled with little to no effort, like a smell can revive a moment in time?
Or, is it something that lodged in your internal database - and you recall it...but, couldn't reproduce it, as it is garbled in your mind (may have been more/better focused on other aspects of the encounter/experience)?

I am not getting a good mental image of the part where he/it was moving its chest, shoulders and arms from side to side, as if angry.
Can/Would you give another description or parallel?

~~~
The sasquatch you watched crossing the road...that bumped its head on a branch...
So graceful up to then...then, 'boom'...
Did it leave any skin or blood on the limb it bumped?

Makes you think it was 'performing'... "Look at how I can move so speedily, and gracefully with such size and descend (is Hollywood getting any of this?) and even judge how high that limb is..."

Cool stories!!
Where is Shelby, NE located in that magnificent state? (My brother lives in NE - I am the only that admits it...)

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: WanDash

Ya know, this happened so long ago and many aspects of this experience are sadly lost forever but the snarling and snapping of its jaws I guess would be something I could pick out of line up so to speak?? I mean, imagine a huge dog snarling and violently snapping its jaws as its teeth come together with a vicious crack! each time. Watch a wolf pack as they tear apart and elk or deer and after the animal is down for the count, they begin to feed.

Its here you'll see the pecking order appear as the wolves hierarchy becomes obvious. If a lower dog even attempts to look at a flank of elk he will receive a vicious snarling, snapping, teeth bared series of teeth and violence reserved for getting a point across from every dog above him or her. That is similar but this thing was just much bigger and as far as I knew, it was alone?

As far as the movement of the upper body?? I had a tough time with explaining that to the radio host as well so I just said they were moving very fast. It was as if i was watching it on a specifically sped up video where sporadically the arms/paws, head, neck and chest seemed to just move with this unreal speed and then go back to what you would think was a normal speed for a giant bipedal wolf to move...if that helps explain and not confuse even more my explanation? Ha ha! It was definitely something I hadn't seen before or since. Just very strange. The sped up video analogy best describes what I saw I think.

Shelby is probably best looked at on a map, its toward the center of the state, surrounded by huge expanses of cornfields, feedlots and not much else.. My father ran a chemical company in Nebraska and we lived there for a short time. I hated my time there and coupled with a piss poor childhood have done my best to avoid its memory. Ha ha!

the Sasquatch crossing the road simply grazed a pine tree branch and sent it bobbing up and down as it passed making it easy to identify for us to get a tape measure on it. We were approximately 60 to 80 yards away and closing the gap at maybe 50mph. As soon as it left the road my buddy sped up to the spot which took only seconds. It was late morning or early afternoon on a beautiful fall day with perfect sun and visibility. The night before we had some hair raising experiences which lead our small group to be looking for another place to stick our tents and have the sighting. Here's a link to the sighting report I filed with the bfro

Edited to add, the report had several things left out that the investigator felt would be too distracting and I just agreed with him. They consisted of strange lights we were seeing coming from the trees across the clear cut power line area like some kind of tiny balls of light that drew my friends up the logging road we had come in on to investigate, leaving me alone in the campsite. This along with several trees that had been pushed onto the road both entering this area and leaving the next morning. Not sure why he wanted this out of the report but, it was his call.

Many cheers!
edit on 02p20152015k1502000000TuesdayTuesday by spookysully because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   

It's up to each particular individual to decide what they believe.
But to write in such a way, that both detailed discription and your
own enthusiam, for what you've encountered? Pleades truth in my
mind.
And without any reason to think you're passing a long a whopper,
as you could very well be. I've proven myself pretty sharp when it
comes to fabrication and exaggeration spotting. I see no indicators
of such going on in what you've written for us here. So I tip my
hat and give a
and a and say thank you for your
solid contributions and intense accounts. Hope you stick around
or keep track of what's going on here, if you would. In case we ever
get together a crew that can get to stepp'in. I'm sure there'll be some
more Q and A in your regards any way. But we may also have some
questions for you later on as well.

Very cool my good man.
edit on Rpm82515v57201500000011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Appreciate the replies.

Do you know if there are any reported sightings of "Dogman" around the Los Padres National Forest, in CA?

---- The shivering and shaking and quaking on the various parts of the 'torso' resembles how more modern Visual Effects depict 'transformations'...as in 'magical' transformations.

Maybe...walked/shoved out of one dimension into another (this one)...angry at having to leave the first.
Maybe thought - whoever he/it just got away from (in the other dimension), was in this one, too...

You said that it seemed he/it assessed you and determined that you were not its prey or enemy... If that were molded into this tale - it could have been a soured old transdimensional HitMan...with a contract on HerdMan.

Sorry to hear of your childhood memories. I would love Nebraska if I could choose who lived there...but not as much as many other places.

ETA: You don't recall any mysterious disappearances in the area, at or about the time of your 'Dogman' sighting...do you?
If not - could you isolate the date as nearly as possible?
Thanks.

edit on 8/25/2015 by WanDash because: s

edit on 8/25/2015 by WanDash because: mmm's

edit on 8/25/2015 by WanDash because: Afterthoughts

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I don't know of any Dogman reports except a few of the shows I listened to on Dogman Radio, sorry. I would think if a recording of these creatures visits existed, Vic Cundiff (radio host) would be aware of it. I could ask him and get back to you.

The scariest part of the whole thing, even including the moment I realized what I was apparently looking at was when it snorted and everything got quiet, that's when it looked right at my skinny, camouflaged ass pinned against that tree. Now while I don't have vivid memories, I know I'd taken deer out of that stand and had them milling around beneath me on numerous occasions, never knowing I was there!... Begs the question, how was this thing able to "stumble" upon me and simply look up like I was glowing or vibrating to identify me? I mean, I was covered head to toe in camo and probably had my mosquito net on which is a hood of camo netting that completely obscures the head, neck and face. I say probably because, I don't know if I had it on or not but I usually wore it when I bow hunted.

I had a very definite feeling that I had just been assessed and found to be a non issue. Another part of this is the point of me loosing any memory of what happened after it turned. If this thing had a deliberate act it was when it turned and I saw it from more of a profile. Again, I didn't hear any voices or anything but I had a very strong feeling that, I wasn't worth it's time or bother and it didn't care if I saw it. Pure conjecture on my part but a sense that has always stuck with me.

Taking us back to the point of this thread, I think that one of these creatures could pretty much do as it pleased, as fast or slow as it wanted to, given a secluded surrounding and maybe a purpose and or a target? Yet again, please reel me in as I can go on for days with conjecture and speculation regarding these things.

The reports of these things being shot with rather large munitions by skilled hunters only to have the creature act as if the impact of the round only serves to piss it off are what bring another level of fright to these creatures. There are several books out which describe incidents of this nature happening time and time again, what are we dealing with? Its equally fascinating and horrifying, I want to know more about them. I wanted to say thanks for letting me share my experiences and theory on... Memory stealing, space and time shifting, upright wolf/dog things that can do some strange sh** to your mind and leave you lost up a tree, in the middle of nowhere. Ha ha!

Sorry for the ramble, I don't get to talk much about these experiences living where I do. Hell, I don't even get much English coming at me, let alone Sasquatch or Dogman talk. Ha ha!! I was hoping for another viewpoint that didn't simply discard my experiences but maybe work them into a framework of possibilities?? Not sure how that's possible but its why I commented on the post in the first place. Its funny but I always say that I don't care what anyone says, calling me a liar or that I'm just delusional but I had a real dilemma just before I hit the reply button here. Thanks again and I'd love to hear your thoughts! Cheers

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Thanks and I hope we can stir up some sort of idea as to what or where these people are going or have gone because at the end of the day/trail, that's the real mystery. I think back on how much time I've spent alone out in the bush and now, I really can't say I'd be doing that again and that sucks!

I hope I haven't just added more lines to this thread and that someone might have some insight beyond these scary encounters. Many cheers!

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 12:53 AM
link   

I feel it would've been a shame to miss having Spookys accounts
lay before us here. All because our culture, our society scouffs
at the lesser known. It gets easier with age also, ay least it
seems very much that way. It becomes easier to tell when
someone speaks or writes from memory or script.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: spookysully
...I'm intrigued by the fisherman provided by LEO explanations as well and agree with your theories/speculations on them but how do any results come out of this? It's really quite vexing when you start to pay attention isn't it?? We're all too easily dealt with when approaching an agency tasked with question volleying and I know that unity (in rather large numbers) will be required to get anything of substance from these agencies but how do you break the programming to accomplish this?? ...

Would you trust what they gave you?
They probably have crews assigned to & working on such "No Foul Play - Case Closed & Sealed" mysteries (to cloud matters even worse), as soon as variable "x" enters any equation. By the time they might be forced or persuaded to hand anything over, they will have it all nice and smudgy.

Results may not come of this...other than questions raised in our minds.
All I do is pull at loose ends, hoping one will unravel the rest of the yarn.
When you start bashing, and taking axes and crowbars and blasting powders to it --- the secret makers have won.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

I feel it would've been a shame to miss having Spookys accounts
lay before us here. All because our culture, our society scouffs
at the lesser known. It gets easier with age also, ay least it
seems very much that way. It becomes easier to tell when
someone speaks or writes from memory or script.

You don't want my accounts lain bare before you/ya'll.
They are both uninteresting and...no-one would come back to the thread...either.

Just one or two more (to include multi-dimensional) possibilities thrown in-to the mix.

I give the 'multi-dimensional' aspect/possibilities more/greater regard on account of the many other synchronicities in the tale...than I might, otherwise.
edit on 8/26/2015 by WanDash because: changeit

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Are you ready to go yet?

Who knows, they may be writing songs and naming high schools after us
in a couple years?
edit on Rpm82615v57201500000049 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Not to interrupt, but have you seen this thread

It reminded me of the 'sphere' we see here in your thread. Somebody even made mention (with photo) of Devils Tower in this comment

I thought it very interesting..

PS~Happy to see the thread continue.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: WanDash

You don't want my accounts lain bare before you/ya'll.
They are both uninteresting and...no-one would come back to the thread...either.

Just one or two more (to include multi-dimensional) possibilities thrown in-to the mix.

I give the 'multi-dimensional' aspect/possibilities more/greater regard on account of the many other synchronicities in the tale...than I might, otherwise.

I'll be the first to admit that there are many more stories of completely explained, beautifully boring days I've spent in the bush than the few with something so extraordinary!

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: RobinB022

I meant the 'spire'

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   

...Are you ready to go yet?

Who knows, they may be writing songs and naming high schools after us
in a couple years?

They can name the schools, temples, mosques, cathedrals and even Government Institutions ( even aircraft carriers & submarines)...after you.
( ...unless someone-else wants to challenge for Lead Name... )

A number of pieces have to fall in place, for me to make the trip - as you know.
If you can make it without me - please do.

edit on 8/27/2015 by WanDash because: add it to you

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I slipped in on the linked thread...

What are your thoughts on the 'spire', in connection with the topic/discussion in that thread?

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Like I said before I don't want to go out there with
just the yahoos I know. I''d prefer to go with someone
from ATS and even more i think it should be someone
with a more critical mind like yourself. I guess I might
call it balance. But the yahoos could be included so it's
not just two of us. That might come off a little freaky.

Or bring a couple friends and that's cool too. It's all good
either way or even no way my good member. In fact
thanks for even considering it.
edit on Ram82815v20201500000025 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Robin I'm so sorry I left you hang'n, I'm a jerk.
I read your post and went to the link and ended up
reading some of that and completely forgot why I
went there. I apologize.
edit on Ram82815v26201500000033 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 12:57 AM
link   

I'm not sure, it just made me think of the spire seen in this thread. Kind of brought this thread to the forefront of my mind for some reason. It's strange.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   

No you're not.. I do that all the time.

new topics

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join