It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Firefighter chases dog and both are missing 411?

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Mehmet666Heineken

interesting. if that is the same byars its definitely weird to see him sporting devil horns like that. just another piece in a huge puzzle we're no closer to solving. this story just keeps getting weirder.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Byars most definitely either killed Herdman or had something to do with it. Or maybe he saw the devil incarnate. His story makes no sense and authorities have no idea how long Herdman's body was laying there meaning he could have been killed during the day instead of at night. I think the fact drugs were found in Herdman's body says a lot.

Byars ran into the fishermen on the way out. They might have ran into the same fisherman starting the trip? No way that's bizarre because they were gone for two weeks! Unless the same fishermen are regulars.

The whole story is still just so damn strange!

I believe also Herdman was possibly a homosexual or bicurious despite his pretty blonde wife. That played a part.
edit on 22-1-2015 by MiddleClassWhiteBoy because: (no reason given)

Byars Facebook page:
www.facebook.com...
If you look in his photos there is the best picture I've seen of the area where the body was found. It really isn't as rugged as the media and police made it out to be.
edit on 22-1-2015 by MiddleClassWhiteBoy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: CallmeRaskolnikov

interesting. if that is the same byars its definitely weird to see him sporting devil horns like that. just another piece in a huge puzzle we're no closer to solving. this story just keeps getting weirder.

It's definitely Byars, as pointed out by @MiddleClassWhiteBoy who found his FB page...good job MCWB!

I agree, huge puzzle and gets more bizarre the more you dig, that goes for a lot of these cases. I;m of the school of thought that the Natives placed curses around important land considering what happened to them over the centuries. North American policies were absolutely barbaric towards the Natives, of course there will be some sort of paranormal blowback. Heck, I once lived in a house where someone committed suicide and I was terrorized nightly by something very real. So imagine if millions are wiped out aggressively especially in the outdoors.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleClassWhiteBoy
Thanks for the perspectives, MiddleClassWhiteBoy
I see that you are a fairly recent addition to the membership, here – and extend my greetings and best regards…as well as
for choosing this thread/story/topic to weigh-in on, as, imo, it was one of the most intriguing of 2014 (and on).
If you have only begun reading of this story since joining, again, Bravo! for the choice.
If you were following it before joining, then it would appear that there is some seasoning in your views, and, if you don’t mind, I would like to probe for more info. (again – if you don’t mind)

As to Byars’ culpability – he was almost 100% positively there…
If he was not there…when whatever went down, taking Herdman with it…then there is collusion, somewhere.
Duke is the stopper for me.
IMO – Byars would have to be a Gandalf-level wizard to have known Duke would be there, and still attempt to pull it off.
Have Byars & Duke reunited at any point since Duke’s recovery?
It seems that information on this might clear many questions.

As to the proposition that Herdman “could have been killed” at day or night… I agree.
Could, likewise, have been killed on a spaceship or helicopter or back at interrogation headquarters in Bangladesh…or in the underground halls of the Reptilian-Primate Alliance of the Mid-Northern West Coast…

Again – Duke is who we should be concerned with in this question.
We have purported testimony in this thread of a participant in the Search & Rescue effort/s, who stated that Duke was afraid of people.
Was this observation from before the dog was recovered, or before and immediately thereafter, or both before and ever since…?
Also – how much veracity we can place in the statement would also need to include the answers to numerous other questions, such as – Was it “people” or “commotion”? Was it all people, most people, people accompanied with a lot of noise…or…people that looked like Byars or the fishermen or the boogeymen… ?
Why was the dog relatively unmolested?
(Has Duke been tested for implants?)

I’m sure that “drugs reported in the system” says something…but what is vague at best (for me).

The two fishermen were reported as “regulars” in the sense that they “frequent” nearby creeks.
I am assuming that your “two weeks” reference has to do with ‘how long Herdman was purportedly missing’… (?)
Byars’ (and thus, presumably, The Official) story introduces the fishermen sometime Sunday. News of the fishermen’s involvement made the airwaves Wednesday or Thursday of the same week (following Sunday).

You reference photos on Byars’ FB page… I was unable to access said photos or page. On that count, I cannot comment your claim (the best photo/s of “the area where the body was found”) without more info.
I would like to know more about these photos – including “who” is claiming that Byars has photos of the area where the body was found.
Are you familiar with the near-2-mile creek-bed Herdman was ‘tracked’ down to the “Last Place Seen”?

Thanks again.

edit on 1/22/2015 by WanDash because: too many words

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Why was the dog relatively unmolested?
(Has Duke been tested for implants?)
reply to Wandash

Hi Wandash:

It's been a while since I chimed in, but this still bugs the heck out of me...I guess y'all didn't make it out to the "crime scene" for lack of a better term.

The Duke issue has always bothered me. Dogs just don't act like that. Period. End. Of. Sentence.

Somebody lied. Out of fear, participation or mind control (hey, who knows, maybe this is MK Ultra at work)?

Herdman had everything going for him - love, family, profession, great health...so unlike ever before, he decides to drop some acid in the middle of no where, and take off after Duke, without shoes or flashlight, jacket, water...yeah right.

Not buying what they are selling.

You go Wandash. I hope you break it wide open one these days.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: WanDash

Sorry Wandash - didn't use reply correctly.

Just wanted you to know I did reply to you.
Thanks so much for your research.
Missie

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Missmissie173
Hi, Missmissie173 – thanks for your thoughts.
I am sorry to inform that I have not made it to the scene-of-the-event.
If anyone-else has, they likely met an ill-fate, as well – since we’ve not heard from them on the subject.
I am likewise, betrothed to another un-fulfilled promise – being a call to LE to see if the case is sealed or available to LA (Law Abiding) citizens of California (&/or elsewhere).
I noted, when accepting the responsibility, that such a ‘task’ is near the apex of the mountain range that stands between me and full ascension – and, as just admitted, I am not prepared, yet, to make the call (I generally have to write-out what I’m going to say/ask, or the call fails almost immediately).
Nevertheless – it remains among my most pestering priorities, and will be slain, shortly (where is St. George, anyway?).

As to the ‘crime-scene visit’, I have not entirely given up. I have begun trying to enlist the aid of others, who have, at least, vaguely expressed interest in making the trip. After giving them a rather in-depth look at Herdman’s story, their understanding of what they would be tackling, took on a different, more concerned complexion. They would be a huge help for me.

I am convinced that something is terribly amiss with the story we know.
Is it something we should be frightened of…
…something we should be aware of…
…or…nothing --- just --- bad things happen…sometimes… ?

I don’t know, but – thanks for your thoughts and kind words.
Hopefully, we will have more answers, soon.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Mehmetoos info seems odd to me. He disses Byars for
sporting devil horns at age 30. And clearly sports 666 in
his ATS screen name. I think an explanation is in order
before taking him to seriously. But that's just me.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

Mehmetoos info seems odd to me. He disses Byars for
sporting devil horns at age 30. And clearly sports 666 in
his ATS screen name. I think an explanation is in order
before taking him to seriously. But that's just me.

Why do I owe you an explanation? Are you some sort of authority figure? Do you know how effing ridiculous it is to generate a username for this website ? I spent 45 minutes coming up with something palatable. I merely pointed out that Byars is wearing devil horns in his Instagram page and the link to his page was provided last year by someone else and not picked up until I pointed it out. Probably because it was a different picture before and he changed it recently. Take me seriously or don't take me seriously, I am not involved with this case nor am I going out to some god foresaken piece of land to look for clues. As far as I'm concerned, 30 year old firefighters don't wear devil horns on their social networking pages because it's not professional and the devil represents fire. That's my own inference and common sense speaking. I created this profile to assist people in this thread because I know Paulides' work and the devil theme is common all over the USA. So it's wrong for me to have 666 in my username but totally normal for your government to name every other crevice devil this and goat demon that.
edit on 26-1-2015 by Mehmet666Heineken because: High personal standards

edit on 26-1-2015 by Mehmet666Heineken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Furthermore someone else above ( I believe it was middle class white boy) found Byars' Facebook. We confirmed it's the same guy in both the Facebook and Instagram.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mehmet666Heineken
...I merely pointed out that Byars is wearing devil horns in his Instagram page and the link to his page was provided last year by someone else and not picked up until I pointed it out...

Hi, Mehmet666Heineken
This is a fairly lengthy thread. I am assuming you have not read through the entire thread, or, if you did, skimmed or missed the fact that Byars' FB & Instagram pages (and the contents thereon) were discussed more than a couple of times (though, apparently, prior to the discovery of a devil-horns-wearing Byars photo).
Unless someone is able/willing to bring those pic's over here...or give more detailed descriptions, those of us without FB &/or Instagram accounts (not to forget - permission to access the content of said accounts) are flying in the dark.

...I created this profile to assist people in this thread because I know Paulides' work and the devil theme is common all over the USA. So it's wrong for me to have 666 in my username but totally normal for your government to name every other crevice devil this and goat demon that...

Assistance is always welcome.
Many names of crevice and hilltop were left as-is, by the government. Those names were derived from the whims of early settlers, Indigenous Peoples, or more legendary (such as Spanish conquests, Aztecs, etc...).
If you drive across a few states, you may cross the same-named creek, &/or same-named towns, &/or same-named hills, valleys, mountains, etc...several times.
After a while, they got a little more inventive and rather than every town in the state being Brownville - other towns were named distinctively, like - Brownsville, Brownwood, Brownfield, Brown & Root (lol), etc...
So - maybe the devil was seen in all/most of the places that carry the name, both officially and unofficially.

In any case, if you can provide proofs, links &/or excerpts for your claims/conclusions, we have a fairly voracious appetite for the same - and, your effort/assistance will be appreciated...in kind.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: WanDash

...I merely pointed out that Byars is wearing devil horns in his Instagram page and the link to his page was provided last year by someone else and not picked up until I pointed it out...

Hi, Mehmet666Heineken
This is a fairly lengthy thread. I am assuming you have not read through the entire thread, or, if you did, skimmed or missed the fact that Byars' FB & Instagram pages (and the contents thereon) were discussed more than a couple of times (though, apparently, prior to the discovery of a devil-horns-wearing Byars photo).
Unless someone is able/willing to bring those pic's over here...or give more detailed descriptions, those of us without FB &/or Instagram accounts (not to forget - permission to access the content of said accounts) are flying in the dark.

...I created this profile to assist people in this thread because I know Paulides' work and the devil theme is common all over the USA. So it's wrong for me to have 666 in my username but totally normal for your government to name every other crevice devil this and goat demon that...

Assistance is always welcome.
Many names of crevice and hilltop were left as-is, by the government. Those names were derived from the whims of early settlers, Indigenous Peoples, or more legendary (such as Spanish conquests, Aztecs, etc...).
If you drive across a few states, you may cross the same-named creek, &/or same-named towns, &/or same-named hills, valleys, mountains, etc...several times.
After a while, they got a little more inventive and rather than every town in the state being Brownville - other towns were named distinctively, like - Brownsville, Brownwood, Brownfield, Brown & Root (lol), etc...
So - maybe the devil was seen in all/most of the places that carry the name, both officially and unofficially.

In any case, if you can provide proofs, links &/or excerpts for your claims/conclusions, we have a fairly voracious appetite for the same - and, your effort/assistance will be appreciated...in kind.

Thank you sir I literally created a profile here to point out Byars is wearing devil horns and that it may add to the odd nature of this case yet perhaps a more human angle to it, despite the bizarre variables involved.

I have his demon horn instagram profile photo saved on my phone. I am having problems uploading pictures on this platform though. I keep hitting the "insert an image from your library" icon yet I get nothing but a blank bar at the top of the page. I read through many many pages of this discussion but might skipped the facebook and instagram related discussions. Though I don't have instagram either and was able to access the link to his account mentioned a page or two ago, and his face matched Byars' facebook photos.

As for correcting me regarding the government not naming places with "devil" but adopting it from past cultures, I concede you are right. That is a mystery in itself, in terms of the origins and possibly the government's decision to not change the names to something less evil. Perhaps they did us a favor, or perhaps they know something more about these phenomena. I apologize if I came across as abrasive to anyone but my intentions are good here as you can see from raising the question of Byars wearing devil horns and looking smug when he was involved in something traumatizing not too long ago, not only involving an animal but his best friend. It saddens me to learn of people dying and disappearing with so many strange and unbelievable circumstances surrounding these cases and the government not giving enough of a care to keep a database of these people. The government is definitely involved in a cover up, not only in missing persons cases but with a lot of phenomena covered on this website and I'm sure more qualified and astute people have and are in the process of, pointing these oddities out.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Human, demon, devil - sometimes indistinguishable.

I have never logged-in to ATS from a mobile device (or, I don't recall if I have)...so, don't know if you're seeing what I'm seeing, on this laptop...but - I generally bypass the "Insert" function button with the following...
If I want to simply post a pic that fits within the size & boundaries of the display page - I use the following script - "[ pic ] dq54c685af.jpg [ /pic ]" - without quotation marks, and with no spaces, anywhere, after the first open bracket and the last closed bracket.
It should yield the following:

You can also post a "link" to the same pic'...if more detail might be helpful, with the following script - " [ url =http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/dq54c685af.jpg ]Spire with Crosses [/ url ] ".
Spire with Crosses
This would display the same pic in another webpage in its original size...
These scripts are obtained by clicking on any image in your gallery of Uploads (a smaller window should pop-up with the pertinent data).

I don't know that my attempt was to 'correct', but rather to toss some spices into the soup.
Without seeing the photo - and accepting that you have, personally, seen the photo - I count that worth notice, too.
Makes one wonder if it was 'innocent' - 'on a dare' - or 'telling'.

Some people think their best use in life is going head-first through brick walls.
They enjoy that they are always called upon to perform this...feat.
After a while - it is the only thing they can do...until it kills them.
I hope this is not a description of Mr. Byars.

Looking forward to more of your thoughts.

edit on 1/26/2015 by WanDash because: forgot to add something

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Uploading goat horned Byars' instagram main profile picture shortly, if anyone has been waiting I apologize. Thanks for your help WanDash

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Thank you, Mehmet666Heineken
Yeah - regardless of when the photo was taken, if it was posted/uploaded after the events of June, 2014,, we have a genuine eyebrow twister.
If he would just - clear himself - then, we could go about determining who/what/why/etc...
Instead, such antics are rather "Johnny Footballish", if you ask me...(and I loved to watch him play before the Heisman)...as if he (or someone around him) wants the spotlight again.
Ugggh.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   

… (removed since quoted text was edited away

If Byars lit up on some ecstacy…and killed Herdman (while Herdman was lit up, as well), would it have been premeditated, or “in the moment”?
Where was Duke, while Byars was chasing Herdman…or pushing Herdman…or taunting, teasing, cajoling Herdman?
I have no problem tacitly accepting that Duke was on Herdman’s team.
I do not believe Duke would have stood-off a distance while Herdman was being murdered by another man. I accept it as possible (paranormal explanations), but, haven’t enough information, at present, to lean that way.
When O.J. Simpson was questioned within a day or so of the heinous crimes against Ronald Goldman & Nicole Brown Simpson, in 1994…his body was searched, examined and photographed for signs of injury (etc…). Was the same consideration given Byars at any time after he contacted LE/Authorities on Sunday?
I can understand how it might have been considered inappropriate to demand such evidences…until Herdman’s body was found… I wonder if that’s what happened?
In any case – by Sunday, Byars had been in that wilderness in some rough terrain for 4 days & nights…and any bruises, cuts, punctures, gashes, abrasions, etc…could easily be explained by the surroundings – so – if Duke had inflicted any tell-tales – the more time between wounding and inspection would be in Byars’ (as the bad guy) favor.

Will consider your subsequent post in a bit.
Thanks again.

edit on 1/26/2015 by WanDash because: removed edited-away-&-quoted text

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs
Well - I'm not as offended by 666 as I once was.
I see it as a perfect number being a derivative of 3, and summing to 9 (numerologically speaking) - and, if considering the biblical reference - it is the Number of Man.

My own take on this horned-persona is in response to such venues as this thread.
Otherwise - we may be dealing with a sick puppy, here.
Without information from Byars' end of the equation, we would be absolute imbeciles to accept the story as it has been presented.
What is so difficult, for someone willing to place such a photo as his profile pic'...within months of the tragedy/story...to clear the air - - - if he's innocent?

I don't know.
Until I saw the pic', I was not concerned about it, at all.
After seeing it - and that it is, likewise, displayed as his profile pic' - I am drawn to reconsider.

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join