It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Firefighter chases dog and both are missing 411?

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: CallmeRaskolnikov
I wondering if someone were to astral travel to some of these cluster points of disappearances what they might find. I feel like there is something in these areas that is simmering under the surface so to speak...

You know, I read something online just about that! I cannot for the life of me remember the website, but a supposed psychic who does work with missing people claimed to have astral traveled to the area where one of the people in the book disappeared.
There was talk of even the astral plane being eerily quiet and empty, except for a presence which constantly had it's attention focused on the traveler who, oddly enough, said it didn't feel exactly malicious but definitely didn't feel friendly.

I'm gonna have to try and re-find that but it will take a hella long time. I came across it on a late night web session when I couldn't sleep so I don't even know how I ended up there, unfortunately.
I do however recall a tarot reader who also does readings for missing people, and quite a few of the people she's done readings on are from Paulides' book. If you scroll down the page names of people she has read for are listed along the right.
One of those listed is Victor Dwight Shoemaker (missing May 1st, '94. Wearing red. Never found), and some aspects of what she "gets" (from what I understand of tarot it merely suggests rather than tells, I think) repeat through a couple of the others I've glanced through. And are pretty unnerving, given everyone's suspicions about what takes people...

Someone who is about middle height very strong, big bones but not fat, brown ruddy complexion round face, hair red or sandy or dark blonde crispy or curly type hair. Sharp hazel looking eyes. This could be a male as they are fearless in action. Also someone who may be well built quite hairy. Dark eyes, dark hair short neck hunkering down?

The drug story is pure baloney, and diggindirt has pointed out the exact reason why

How can you do a toxicology test on a corpse which is partially mummified and that has been left exposed to the elements for days? I also get the feeling that the "drug addled" angle is being pushed on us to wrap this all up in a little bow. If we answer one question, we can solve this:

WHY DID DUKE RUN AWAY FROM THE CAMP!?!?

Whatever spooked Mike's dog spooked Mike. Spooked him so much that drugs or not he was getting the hell out of there.
I'm really tired so this is all just spilling out. Apologies. But I've heard it "claimed" by people who use recreational drugs that they believe the substance affects their consciousness and their perception... could this be why Herdman saw what Byars didn't? And could this be the reason he was later found dead of natural causes, despite clear blunt force trauma to the back of the head?
edit on 6/8/14 by JackofBlades because: spellcheck!

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Double post, but I found it! Almost straight away! Guess I made some of the details up in my head, but interesting nonetheless.

monstersandmagic.wordpress.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: JackofBlades

wow! that's one hell of a coincidence JackO. I wish that person had a section of the website devoted to more etheric investigations like that. it seems like they did a brief walk through, got the impression something was there, something that put them on edge and that was that. i would love to read about them delving further into specific 411 spots. i really have a feeling that there's something out there that could be straddling the physical and non-physical, probably at will.

i've never been one who had much interest in "djinn", but i was listening to some paranormal talk radio last night and that happened to be the topic of discussion. the speakers were specifically relating Missing 411 incidents to the djinn because of a few common details.

So apparently the Djinn notoriously dwell in remote places in the wilderness and are especially fond of large rock faces, rocky areas, wide open fields, mountains and trees. They are known tricksters made of smokeless fire, but able to physically interact with the world. So an interesting combination of physical and non-physical properties.

Lastly, the speaker on the show went on the describe how in the middle east they have had their own rash of Missing 411 style incidents/disappearances. The local people over there apply their own mythology and blame the Djinn. It makes me wonder. Just more questions....

But, there's one thing we can all agree on. The tox report is useless contrived bullshat.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   

By the time we're finished this will envelope the bigger
part of everything paranormal. That's not a complaint just
an observation of indication in my view. Excellent post Jack.

"For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities,
against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual
hosts of wickedness" (Ephesians:6:12).
edit on Rpm80614v452014u04 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 04:01 AM
link   
I don't think this has been posted on ATS yet.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

awesome video. can't believe i've never come across that one before. it's nice to see David himself out there in the woods on the trails walking in the footsteps of the missing people that he's investigated. I wish he did this kind of thing way more often. It would awesome if he had a web series devoted to doing videos just like this with a slew of Missing 411 cases. I like being able to see the atmosphere while David describes the details of the case. In this video in particular it was extremely interesting to see where the shoes, tooth and other items were found. You get such a better feel for the case with all of this visual information. The rubix cube was a very odd detail to find in the same area. I'm fairly certain I remember this specific case from his book, the single tooth being found always stuck out to me as being especially odd. That and the shoes being in near perfect condition after apparently spending 4 years in the elements.

Another great contribution Randy!

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: CallmeRaskolnikov

If you go to Y-T you can get details but I believe it said
published 8-3 14. It had 1200 some odd views and I believe
it is going to be a series. Check it out.

edit on Ram80714v28201400000018 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Thanks so much for this and I'll read through and drop you a line afterwards. Appreciated for sure!

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Great vid, Randy. The only thing I'n not so sure about is David's assertion that the Rubik's Cube looked like it had been there for many years. If you've ever had one of these infernal puzzles and gotten frustrated, you may have resorted to cheating by pulling the colored stickers off the cubes and placing them as needed to complete the puzzle. (Me? Never! But, others have, wink, wink.)

The image in the video looks like someone pulled all the colored stickers off. If it had been an intact Rubik's Cube left there for any length of time in the elements, then 1) wouldn't some of the colored stickers remain stuck to the cube or be found lying somewhere close by and/or 2) wouldn't the glue residue have worn/washed off?

Not that the answers make the cube's presence any more rational -- it's just that it appears someone recently visited the site, pulled the stickers off a Rubik's Cube, and then left it. Why? I normally don't think "serial killer" for 411 cases, but wouldn't that be an action that a gloating killer would do -- fulfilling the need to leave behind clues and mock all at once? "This is a puzzle you can't solve..."

Maybe I've been reading these cases for too long.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: graceunderpressure

The thing about the Rubiks I'm looking at, goes like this. If
Paulides doesn't find it, who does? It was only found when
he and his camera person went up there. To think it was left there
for him or anyone to find? I just don't know. And these are serial killings
if you ask me. Whether it's more than one killer, or just one that's super human?
But that boys clothes and shoes had no blood on them, from my understanding.
It's a total mind f###. And I see that, as in and of itself, another indication of
the paranormal. Because all things paranormal, are always a total mind f###
for the people involved. And this is definitely a mind F###. But on a level no
normal person could even imagine.

" But what's puzzel'n you, is the nature of my game".

edit on Rpm80714v012014u03 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   

what gets me even more than the bloodless clohes and pristine shoes is the single solitary tooth on top of a log. like WTF happened there? A bloodless tooth? That's just off the charts bizarre. Not a single other piece of the body except for 1 tooth. Reminds me of one of the other 411s that really stuck out to me where they just found a pair of jeans with fibula or tibia in it and the shoes were there at the end of the jeans. i remember it was described as if the person literally disappeared where they stood and the clothes the victim was wearing from the waist down, like they were teleported out of their clothes. but, the fact that there are sometimes only single bones found or 2-3 bone fragments, always cleaned is nuts. like the body is being used for something but they leave a bone or some bloody article of clothes so that at least the body can be identified and the Parks Department can official rule the person dead, therby allowing them to close the case.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   

And the thing is, if this was a serial killer, a human serial killer more specifically, what gives with the dogs not being able to track the person. Unless these incidents are being perpetrated across the country for at least a hundred years all involving near identical MOs. I just don't think whatever is doing this is human. Possibly not even "physical".

Perhaps these cluster points correspond to ley line junction points where there is a higher than normal natural occurrence of energetic/electro-magnetic anomalies. Perhaps these are places where the veils between bordering/adjacent dimensions/realities are thin/weak allowing something to crossover to our side or allow some unlucky individuals to cross over to "their" side where these victims would be at the mercy of god knows what kind of forces of nature/entities.....

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: CallmeRaskolnikov

We are in agreement as I said these are serial killings even
over great time and distances. But I'm wide open to all the
possibilities that the evidence suggests are of the widest
even wildest that can be considered. Certainly is the most
evidence to suggest the possibility of unseen forces of old,
being fully capable, in this world we call our own..By far!
In fact, I don't see how the biggest skeptic, could walk away
from this topic. Or even this thread for that matter. With
out making some serious revisions to their skepticism.
In fact, I don't see any of my usual rivals any where near this
thread. Now there's a thought.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Hahahaha, cue M.C Hammer's "Can't Touch This"

But, seriously I feel exactly the same. These cases are seriously puzzling. Also, you can't just jump in here and make a one word debunk post like some other threads. These kinda cases aren't that easy. You can't just be like "it's a rock!", "it's a lantern", "it's a solar flare!" Or "it was a bear!

The first time I heard paulides speak on the radio it blew my mind and his books are just 100s of cases, page after page after page of similarly mystifying & purplexing cases.

I want/need to read his Hoopa Bigfoot novel

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Hey Randy I have been following this thread & it's GREAT!
just curious since the dogs could not pick up a scent...
how many other 411 cases were there where the dogs
could not trace a scent? That is rare. Thank you for an awesome
& well kept thread!

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ektar

Hey Randy I have been following this thread & it's GREAT!
just curious since the dogs could not pick up a scent...
how many other 411 cases were there where the dogs
could not trace a scent? That is rare. Thank you for an awesome
& well kept thread!

Cheers
Ektar

You are most welcome indeed. And I admitedly haven't lay
hands on any of the books yet. However, agreeing it
is very rare for tracking dogs, to not pick up a scent, and go
track a human target. I'm sure the percentage rates do a total
flip flop in these 411 case files. It's a lot, but I just don't have
any numbers. Not even sure those who have access the
books would even know. But you should hear something
more accurate here in a few. Don't even know where to
start a search online. I think the books just go thru all the
cases to show the redundance is absurd. Stats IDK.
edit on Rpm80814v43201400000016 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I think some child molester knocked him out......drug him up to a spot where he thought he was safe, molested him and killed him. Inside out pants. Really sad regardless. I send positive thoughts fir him and his family and hope he is at peace.
edit on 8-8-2014 by catfishjoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Interesting (and scary) thread.

I've never paid much attention to these kinds of reports. I've probably heard it mentioned on C2C but it never interested me that much.

Until i came upon this thread that is

I had no idea about the commonalities between some of these cases, i.e: bare feet, seemingly frantic climbs, no scent etc. That coupled with suspect behavior of tight lipped officials with unconvincing reports makes one wonder what the hell is really going on.

I suddenly remembered now that my grandmother believed in "De Underjordiske" (the ones living underground) which is part of Norwegian folklore. After doing a google search i found this: "...and the hidden children became De Underjordiske (the ones living underground), lost souls who live under the surface of the earth, calling for someone to be with them, usually human passersby.". Not that that relates to anything here but it's still a fascinating subject.

listverse.com...

edit on 9-8-2014 by Skeletonized because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Skeletonized

As I said just a few posts ago Ske, it's all on the table
and one theory I have about Bigfoots elusiveness? Is he
may be able to use (1) speed and (2) his power to roll
boulders over an entrance to their underground lairs.
Humans walk right by boulders in the wild, they couldn't
move, even if they thought about it.

Now you see me, now you don't.

So I appreciate the tip and I'm go'in to google.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
a reply to: Skeletonized

As I said just a few posts ago Ske, it's all on the table
and one theory I have about Bigfoots elusiveness? Is he
may be able to use (1) speed and (2) his power to roll
boulders over an entrance to their underground lairs.
Humans walk right by boulders in the wild, they couldn't
move, even if they thought about it.

Now you see me, now you don't.

So I appreciate the tip and I'm go'in to google.

Interesting thought, Randy. I remember watching a documentary about an area in the Pacific Northwest where sasquatches were sighted, and some of the people saw two huge trees uprooted and then thrust into the ground, roots up, perhaps to mark something's territory. Moving a boulder shouldn't be a problem for something that strong.

Related: there's a mentally disabled man that lives on our block. He's usually harmless and friendly. We wave to him and greet him whenever we see him. But, sometimes he gets a little aggressive when asking for bus fare. It's uncomfortable when I'm alone and he does this, so I usually take a different route, quicken my pace, etc. It's never difficult to evade him. One day, I realized it's probably exactly the same with whatever is causing these disappearances. We're simply outpaced & outsmarted, which is very creepy. They see us, but we can't see them. And yes, it's a total mind ###k.

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join