It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Firefighter chases dog and both are missing 411?

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: GreenMtnBoys

the last thing illegal growers want is a missing person that brings on a huge search of the area... unless
they caused something to happen by accident or mistake.

edit on 28-6-2014 by research100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: EyesOpenMouthShut
a reply to: NoRulesAllowed

if you took the time to read the Missing 411 material, even the little bit that is posted to the web you would get the connection. Also if you read the thread posts you would see that most of us never claimed anything about being paranormal and the "normal" theories are being rejected because they don't make any sense with the information that was given.

See that's why I always use a question mark behind every
so called paranormal claim I make. As a long time ATS member,
I've learned to do things that way. Then you can watch people
like No rules allowed, makes asses out of themselves.

See Devious in the dictionary

As in ran dyvs
edit on Ram62814v522014u42 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: GreenMtnBoys

Hi Green:

First, Hip Hip Hoorah for all the great back stories and research about the Sespe region. Very interesting about the Chumash Indians and the rock paintings in and around this area.

To me, when you see the art history that Native Americans produced for hundreds of years, it lends credibility to the things we don't understand about this or any remote environment.

Very weird and creepy figures in the rock paintings from the link in your post. Besides the big creatures did you notice a dog in the background (upper left) and the little people have different types of heads or headdresses maybe?

I am thinking this topic deserves a thread in and of itself...

Also, the posts in your Back Packing Light link, have so many similar reports of strange sounds and uneasy feelings in the Sespe area. These people seem like pretty hardcore campers and hikers, so I would suppose they don't get the jim jams just on a whim. Interesting.

I agree the whole fishermen account is strange. I mean I thought this area is WILDERNESS...not Mayberry. Two fishermen are just out throwing a line in and come across a befuddled, disheveled and distressed guy, and are like "...okie dokkie old son, we will take you back to your car and best of luck with all that..." "Lets get back to the fish!"

That is simply fishy (big pun intended)!

Thanks for the additional insights.

I have added this family to my prayer list, and I intend to find out today if anyone has established a fund for them. I have no idea if they need any financial help, but I know that firemen in general don't make the big bucks.

MissMissie

edit on Jun0110100601101001America/Chicago by Missmissie173 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
Then you can watch people like No rules allowed, makes asses out of themselves.

Oh..I make an ass out of myself because I am stating here HE JUST WALKED UP THE HILL for whatever reason, looking for his dog or getting an idea where he is BECAUSE HE WAS LOST.

But according to you he was carried up by a Sasquatch or beamed up by an UFO?

Who makes an ass out of himself? I mean you are free to show why the "normal" theory in your opinion doesn't work.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
>>
Just how badly decomposed was his body? And if so was it from the fall or from animals?
>>

What has falling or animals to do with decomposing?

He was likely badly decomposed because a few days, a week even in such a climate would be enough.

Also..how do you know he FELL? Is an official cause of death already established?

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: NoRulesAllowed it WAS in the title of this thread.... we don't know what happened for sure, but we keep our eyes and ears open, look at the info and discuss it here....we need to wait for the autopsy report and new info that comes out...the Paulides connection is just one of several possibilies.

Paulides main point, don't go hiking alone , rent or buy a tracking device so you can be found if something happens to you.

funny how david Paulides points out ,many times, people or remains are found much higher up than they thought possible to be...this guy wasn't far from camp if they had considered that maybe they would have found him sooner.

edit on 28-6-2014 by research100 because: added , corrected spelling

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
they found his body according to a news report i just heard. it was at the bottom of a cliff. they say no signs of foul play but i doubt the autopsy has had time to be completed. but i see no reason to suspect foul play. he just made a fatal error.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormbringer1701
they found his body according to a news report i just heard. it was at the bottom of a cliff. they say no signs of foul play but i doubt the autopsy has had time to be completed. but i see no reason to suspect foul play. he just made a fatal error.

yeah, refer to last 5 pages of thread

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: NoRulesAllowed

Oh..I make an ass out of myself because I am stating here HE JUST WALKED UP THE HILL for whatever reason, looking for his dog or getting an idea where he is BECAUSE HE WAS LOST.

But according to you he was carried up by a Sasquatch or beamed up by an UFO?

No, you haven't even touched on why.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
We all wait for the autopsy report meanwhile they have a few weeks to fabricate a story if there is something being kept from the public eye concerning national forests... lovely

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
David Paulides was interviewed last night about this topic on the After Dark Radio show with Bryan Alvarez. Here's the link...scroll down towards bottom to hear the broadcast. I haven't listened to it yet but I'm heading there now.

Link www.afterdarkradioshow.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: megabogie

Megabogie:

Can you tell me how to listen to this?

Thanks so much.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Missmissie173

scroll to the bottom of the page and you'll see "Latest Show June 27th-David Paulides". Underneath that you'll see a mini-player...just click the play button (side ways triangle). I'm 22 minutes in and the interview hasn't started yet. I guess he actually interviewed him before the body was found but he did predict in the interview it would probably be found at the bottom of a cliff. The content will probably be similar to the Coast to Coast interview the night before.

ETA interview starts at 35 minute mark
edit on 28-6-2014 by megabogie because: forgot something

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Thanks so much!

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Missmissie173

Anytime!

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   

An awesome interview. Thank you mega.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

I'm happy to contribute to your great thread Randyvs.
Glad you liked it!

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   

David makes a prediction that is dead on and made my skin crawl.
He is quite a fascinating human being.

BTW just call me by name.

edit on Rpm62814v552014u17 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs
Randy,
I'm currently reading his 1st 411 book (Western US & Canada) and I have to agree with you, he's very fascinating and very tenacious. For me, his credibility comes from his background as a police detective who specialized in missing person cases. Not sure if you know it, but he was one of the investigators on the Polly Klaas case.

What spooks me is I've been to alot of the places he discusses and now I'd think twice before going to a National Park.
edit on 28-6-2014 by megabogie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   

The pattern in these cases are the really scary part and it happens all over.
I now believe without a doubt that these people are being abducted/stalked

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join