It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Firefighter chases dog and both are missing 411?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
roadgravel

you're right. i can definitely see your point and your side of it. and it appears as though weird stuff is far more likely in the specific clusters david has listed and mapped out.

a reply to: NoRulesAllowed

actually david has posted FOIA documents he has received on his website. you literally just have to go to his website....

CanAMmissing Case Spot with FOIA Docs

here is a direct example of one case in particular. This is the first of several pages of information. He doesn't post every single research document he's gathered as that would be ludicrous to expect, but there's plenty of documentation available online at the CanAMmissing website and at his other website

David Paulides NABigfoot Research

David has done the work and it's legit.

and a reply to: JackofBlades

that was a good post. i just wanted to chime in and say i definitely agree about the dog in the well case! that was a good one! and it stuck out to me as well. i mean, c'mon, a dog in a sealed well? and all the parks department has to offer as a possible explanation is just none sense. the sad thing is that case is just one of MANY that are mind blowing to me.

also, good point mentioning the fact that if the person is declared dead or presumed dead then they don't have to consider them missing anymore and that person is no longer associated with a missing persons case. it's just dropped. so it's actually more of an incentive to push for presuming death instead of keeping the open missing persons case if a body is never found. which, IMO is fu*ked up.
edit on 27-6-2014 by CallmeRaskolnikov because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-6-2014 by CallmeRaskolnikov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: JackofBlades

This was in fact Byars first camping trip. This leads me to believe that claim he became lost is accurate and true. He is not an experienced outdoorsman. At all. He's a complete and total novice. This also leads me to believe the chances of him murdering and hiding the body of his only real "lifeline" are incredibly slim.

Deserves a cyber super sleuth award.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

true, was posted earlier in the thread

david paulides was on coast to coast last night discussing this case, I didn't know until today...did anybody catch it? it is not up on youtube yet

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: JackofBlades
...Something I've discovered regarding this case which I think is quite pertinent.

This was in fact Byars first camping trip. This leads me to believe that claim he became lost is accurate and true. He is not an experienced outdoorsman. At all. He's a complete and total novice. This also leads me to believe the chances of him murdering and hiding the body of his only real "lifeline" are incredibly slim.

I had noticed this, as well. The problem I have with it, is the wording... It leaves room for "this was his first time to camp/hike in Los Padres...but he was the gold medal winner in impromptu survival in extremely rough & tumble environments in the 2012 Summer Olympics".

If we knew that he (Byars) was a novice outdoorsman...I would be able to saddle on the same horse you painted.
In fact, that is kind of where I'm saddled, anyway... But - there's simply too much wiggle room in the disparity and scarcity of reported details to be able to eliminate almost any explanation, at this time.

So - the article goes on to say (attributing this information to Sheriff Dean) that Byars searched through the night (presumably, shortly after Herdman left the campsite --- ?), and all the next day...and 'eventually' tried to find his way out/back.

Anyway - we're at the mercy of those obtaining and delivering the information... So...

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

damn! i would have loved to catch that! it's gotta be archived online somewhere!

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

I'm sure you or someone will post it when it becomes available.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: CallmeRaskolnikov

Yall can listen here after a quick

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=18082409]randyvs[/post

I was there before I posted earlier ... sign up and then pay money...$6.95 for a month or a yearly fee....I had never been over there before so I was surprised that I have to pay to listen to a broadcast.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   

No sh#t ? Every damn thing you do now days they want to
suck your ### dry. Gawd Dam it up and stop the flow of ####.
PSSes me off.

Except for our beloved ATS of course.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
his body has been found. press conference coming in 7 minutes

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: seahawkshos040

WHOH!!!!

He was found 1200 ft up, from where the campsite was.
So now this is going to go in the books as an even stranger
occurance than if he just disappeared. The area is highly
rugged and stixy.

Horrible outcome.
No sign of foul play.
edit on Rpm62714v21201400000057 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   
SOME NOTES FROM PRESS CONFERENCE:

body found in place they had searched/flown over several times. found in very rough terrain. 3 quarters of a mile from camp and 1200 feet above where he was last seen. "incredibly" rugged, steep terrain. the "likelihood that someone would hike up a 1200 foot rugged cliff didn't seem possible to us." reporters asking questions in disbelief that he could have made the hike. cop seems dumbfounded. "brush was so thick searchers were slipping." foul play has been ruled out.

How and why in the hell did this guy climb up a 1200 foot cliff with no shoes in the middle of the night?

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   

I heard it, at 4 am, getting ready for work. What I did hear was this guy had been investigating the disapearances of the many people in national parks recently. He had a website called The Devil is in the Details, AND the place where he disappeared was called The Devil is in the Details! Which kinda freaked me out. Then I had to leave for work.

I see they found his body, will check back for details later.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: seahawkshos040
SOME NOTES FROM PRESS CONFERENCE:

body found in place they had searched/flown over several times. found in very rough terrain. 3 quarters of a mile from camp and 1200 feet above where he was last seen. "incredibly" rugged, steep terrain. the "likelihood that someone would hike up a 1200 foot rugged cliff didn't seem possible to us." reporters asking questions in disbelief that he could have made the hike. cop seems dumbfounded. "brush was so thick searchers were slipping." foul play has been ruled out.

How and why in the hell did this guy climb up a 1200 foot cliff with no shoes in the middle of the night?

VERY missing 411-ish. there is no logical reason why this man would hike barefoot up that cliff.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Well, my camping days are over. Unless it's KOA.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
according to the sheriff, if he had fallen from the above cliff he would have to had walked to the next canyon over and walked an additional mile straight up through rough terrain and fallen to the middle of the canyon. the reporters asking questions seemed to be uncomfortable with the explanations being provided.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

i honestly couldn't head out to remote national park or state land without having this constantly on my mind. its just mind boggling

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   

the reporters asking questions seemed to be uncomfortable with the explanations being provided.

Yes, I definitely noticed that. And also that the sheriff had
his own questions.

So El Diablo himself is murdering people?
And where did he TAKE Jesus to be tempted?

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

the reporters asking questions seemed to be uncomfortable with the explanations being provided.

Yes, I definitely noticed that. And also that the sheriff had
his own questions.

So El Diablo himself is murdering people?
And where did he TAKE Jesus to be tempted?

noticed that about the sheriff too. he is trying to process what happened. doesn't believe it.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   
His body had to be identified by dental records? Is that to make it official and confirmed or was the body badly ravaged by animals or decomposed? Also why was ICE involved in the search and rescue effort? That seems strange.

Also where is the proof that this guy was doing a 411 type investigation? Someone previously posted in this thread saying that. Where is the info on that?

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join