It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FACEBOOK DOWN ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeadSeraph
Seriously though... Wouldn't it be great if FB was down for like... A year? I think it would be hilarious.

That would make me very happy. I swear my teenage daughter spends a few hours a day on there checking each and every one of her friends posts or something. She needs to unplug and get in the real world. No matter how much I nag, I can't make it happen ....

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Well thanks for that detailed essay about why FB is so super duper awesome, but I wasn't asking why it's the most popular social network, I was asking why it's the most popular platform for real time chat. I can understanding people wanting to share their profiles, their pictures, and their status updates, but there are other apps which are more feature rich and much more reliable options when it comes to real time chatting.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I joined FB back a few years ago and only lasted a month before cancelling or deleting it .It has taken over a lot of peoples minds with a lot of useless stuff . a reply to: DeadSeraph

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: soul44
Hey guys I'm in AUS and it seems Facebook is down atm. Anyone else having this issue ?

hmmm.... very interesting.

I wonder if its a sign of a false flag attack being planned? Illuminati? NWO?

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: soul44

I though I might lose my mind with Facebook down. My morning routine was all messed up and I had a sense of dread not being able to check it. May be time to take a break, lol.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Dude. Seriously? Its not down. And if it was? Good...it should stay down.....maybe its just YOUR browser, your area, or your Internet Provider...not the worlds'.........

edit on 09-22-2013 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
Dude. Seriously? Its not down. And if it was? Good...it should stay down.....maybe its just YOUR browser, your area, or your Internet Provider...not the worlds'.........

It was a worldwide outage and it came back online about 30 minutes after my post

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Not everyone is a smart consumer they are just consumers. Most people will utilize what is available to them. If they already have Facebook, why not just keep using its real time chat, rather than sign up to something else. However you are right. A consumers awareness level can lead to better and much more reliable options. It might take a few outages for it to click to everyone's attention though.

Why are your thoughts ?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join